Lineage II Forums  
Old 06-14-2010, 01:05 PM   #1
Jixxer
Elpy
 
Jixxer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 7
Jixxer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Returning to Devianne

Hello all I grew up on Devianne then moved to Sayha for a couple years but am returning home now. My old name was "Gixxer" for anyone that may have been around from 2005 to 2008. I should be back within the next two weeks and I look forward to seeing my old friends again.
Jixxer is offline  
Old 06-14-2010, 01:57 PM   #2
Hellrazah
Heathen Knight
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 717
Hellrazah is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Returning to Devianne

Well welcome back. I remember your name.
Hellrazah is offline  
Old 06-14-2010, 04:03 PM   #3
SputnickBR
Grave Predator
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 469
SputnickBR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Returning to Devianne

U were leader of any clan any time?
SputnickBR is offline  
Old 06-14-2010, 09:30 PM   #4
Megatron
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 224.0.0.5
Posts: 2,708
Megatron is just really niceMegatron is just really niceMegatron is just really niceMegatron is just really nice
Default Re: Returning to Devianne

Yup.. I remember you.
Megatron is offline  
Old 06-14-2010, 10:06 PM   #5
Jixxer
Elpy
 
Jixxer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 7
Jixxer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Returning to Devianne

Quote:
Originally Posted by SputnickBR View Post
U were leader of any clan any time?
For about two years I was the clan leader for a small clan named "BloodAngels" but we never reached a very high status although we did participate in server events. Are there still alot of toons from the "Fate" era around or has there been a huge turn-over?
Jixxer is offline  
Old 06-15-2010, 01:58 AM   #6
Thumpy
Heathen Knight
 
Thumpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 684
Thumpy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Returning to Devianne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixxer View Post
For about two years I was the clan leader for a small clan named "BloodAngels" but we never reached a very high status although we did participate in server events. Are there still alot of toons from the "Fate" era around or has there been a huge turn-over?
There are still a few in the Fate clan. But most of the high level toons are in other power clans.

The ones in Fate now are trying to catch up in levels by means we are not going to discuss in this thread.
Thumpy is offline  
Old 06-15-2010, 09:27 AM   #7
SputnickBR
Grave Predator
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 469
SputnickBR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Returning to Devianne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixxer View Post
For about two years I was the clan leader for a small clan named "BloodAngels" but we never reached a very high status although we did participate in server events. Are there still alot of toons from the "Fate" era around or has there been a huge turn-over?

Alo, Gixxer, its Si here Nice to see ua round again. Best leader ever ^^ Miss the BloodAngels times. I suggest u dont transfer for the moment. NCSOFT announced merges. So wait to see wht will happen.
SputnickBR is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 01:49 AM   #8
Jixxer
Elpy
 
Jixxer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 7
Jixxer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Returning to Devianne

SI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG Gratz on the lvls brother and ty for the compliment. Yeah I noticed the server merge notice after I posted this and I agree that waiting would be a smart move for now. Yeah I miss the old clan and the great tight group we had then. How many of the old clan are still around?
Jixxer is offline  
Old 06-17-2010, 07:31 AM   #9
SputnickBR
Grave Predator
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 469
SputnickBR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Returning to Devianne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixxer View Post
SI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG Gratz on the lvls brother and ty for the compliment. Yeah I noticed the server merge notice after I posted this and I agree that waiting would be a smart move for now. Yeah I miss the old clan and the great tight group we had then. How many of the old clan are still around?
Well, i saw Cortez around one day long time ago. And our old Vonvendeta that now is the famous scammer MEEPS. The others dont play anymore as far as i know Im not on Deviane anymore.

PS: my signature is just a joke with the professional bots
SputnickBR is offline  
Old 06-18-2010, 01:26 AM   #10
SlyCutter
Antharas
 
SlyCutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Homeless TY CABEL!!!!
Posts: 4,181
SlyCutter has a spectacular aura about themSlyCutter has a spectacular aura about themSlyCutter has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: Returning to Devianne

Of Course I remember you there is not that many people willing to play a PR/GS lol
SlyCutter is offline  
Old 06-18-2010, 11:40 AM   #11
Jixxer
Elpy
 
Jixxer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 7
Jixxer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Returning to Devianne

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyCutter View Post
Of Course I remember you there is not that many people willing to play a PR/GS lol
Thats the truth brother!!! The higher lvl I get the fewer GS I see ingame these days. I have to admit that I spend more time on S grade subs than my main but I love my GS!! I tried other toons but always come back to my gimp archer. Its nice to see you still running around Devianne and I notice that ppl still hate on you, will things ever change? Once this merger nonsense is done I hope to see you ingame.


79 GS/76BD/76GH/?DA
Jixxer is offline  
Old 06-18-2010, 08:11 PM   #12
SlyCutter
Antharas
 
SlyCutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Homeless TY CABEL!!!!
Posts: 4,181
SlyCutter has a spectacular aura about themSlyCutter has a spectacular aura about themSlyCutter has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: Returning to Devianne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixxer View Post
Thats the truth brother!!! The higher lvl I get the fewer GS I see ingame these days. I have to admit that I spend more time on S grade subs than my main but I love my GS!! I tried other toons but always come back to my gimp archer. Its nice to see you still running around Devianne and I notice that ppl still hate on you, will things ever change? Once this merger nonsense is done I hope to see you ingame.


79 GS/76BD/76GH/?DA
lol My first sub is the same as yours, 2nd sub is SK lol
SlyCutter is offline  
Old 06-29-2010, 10:24 AM   #13
DimsunArc
Elpy
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 1
DimsunArc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Returning to Devianne

Wow. Sup Gixxer! Dim here. Long time no see. How have ya been?
DimsunArc is offline  
Old 08-17-2010, 06:48 AM   #14
th3lord13
Goblin Lord
 
th3lord13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Athens Greece
Posts: 25
th3lord13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Returning to Devianne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixxer View Post
Hello all I grew up on Devianne then moved to Sayha for a couple years but am returning home now. My old name was "Gixxer" for anyone that may have been around from 2005 to 2008. I should be back within the next two weeks and I look forward to seeing my old friends again.

big mistake return to Devianne but if you have friends here its ok come and after you die from boring you can quit and give them your gear
th3lord13 is offline  
Old 08-18-2010, 10:34 PM   #15
Kanaeda
Remnant Diabolist
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 2,055
Kanaeda will become famous soon enoughKanaeda will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Returning to Devianne

not as dead as you would think, but neutral clans definitely dead
Kanaeda is offline  
Old 08-20-2010, 06:57 AM   #16
Draecke
Baylor
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 7,484
Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Returning to Devianne

wait for the server mergers before decide on actual move imo..
Draecke is offline  
Old 08-20-2010, 05:20 PM   #17
SlyCutter
Antharas
 
SlyCutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Homeless TY CABEL!!!!
Posts: 4,181
SlyCutter has a spectacular aura about themSlyCutter has a spectacular aura about themSlyCutter has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: Returning to Devianne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanaeda View Post
not as dead as you would think, but neutral clans definitely dead
I wouldn't say neutral clans are dead, just less overall clans then before... clan member limit is a lot higher now so less need for multiple clans.
SlyCutter is offline  
Old 08-21-2010, 06:36 AM   #18
Kanaeda
Remnant Diabolist
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 2,055
Kanaeda will become famous soon enoughKanaeda will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Returning to Devianne

neutral clans, most of them that I see, have very low activity; not enough for a full party most times. clan being completely full of alts doesn't change that when there is less than 10 people left who still play = dead clan.
Kanaeda is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:46 AM.