Lineage II Forums  
Old 05-27-2010, 04:23 PM   #21
Koto
Purgatory Shadow
 
Koto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 632
Koto is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The server's boring? wha?

oh , dont worry , he tryed that b4
Koto is offline  
Old 05-27-2010, 05:07 PM   #22
Ranadin^^
Elpy
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 15
Ranadin^^ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Si, you are just hopeless...

You are proving my point over and over with these replies, Si.
I have been nothing more than patient but you have reached my limit.

Don't talk about stuff like you read it in a book. Includes the whole why you think P00t went to war with Immo. Look at your previous posts. It's dellusional at best if you keep ragging on "I heard, I think,"... You have no facts what so ever. All you do is keep justifying your choice by denying everything that doesn't support your decision. If you must get last word in to feel like you won something, you've already won. I have no desire to participate in your ignorance contest.

The whole schutgartt comment....If you have 2 digit IQ(Which, I doubt at this point), you might want to think about what I did compared to what you did. Anybody on server knows, if P00t/0G/Imm0, any of them bother to want Schutgartt I won't be able to defend it. I have 11 people clan.
It's a well known fact, not your brillient assessment.

Your own post sums everything up nicely. That's right. You didn't survive Devianne. Nothing you ever say is going to ever change that fact.

Let me recap this for you.

YOU, FAILED TO SURVIVE ON DEVIANNE.

In your own words, Devianne is a joke.

But, you are going to acheive so much further on tougher server while you failed so miserably at a joke server?

Now you are a drone in some big clan on Phoenix...who thinks every reason you couldn't survive Devianne was, P00t's, Imm0's, Accort0's mom's fault (Nothing is ever your fault huh?)

Sure, in your opinion grass is SO MUCH GREENER on the other side.
I'm pretty sure you will hit hero and be sitting on Aden's throne on Phoenix in no time. That's not your goal? Oh sure that's fine too. If you wanted your retraded handicapped Neutral pvp match you could have done it on Dev ROFL. You even failed at that....

That is what I hate. An idiot who has to justify every failure to an external surroundings. Don't bother with your generic excuses, I've heard it a million times already. You want to waste your friend's money and time, it's fine because they are letting you do it. Guess what. With that amount of group think, nobody's responsible for your next failures.

Pretty much the only thing you accomplished on Devianne is making server's average IQ go down in posts like "Neutrals need to f'in pvp." Every PVP you lost on Devianne, you had an excuses as well. "I'm not high enough level, I'm not equiped enough, I was lagging, It was uneven matched." You carebeared down just fine for last 6 months. How's that helping you on Phoenix? anybody else trying to prove you are so called "pvper?"

Only if you were 1/10th of Congr's skill level...

Go on, blame the server, equipments, level and whatever else there is for your own failures. Justifying whatever else your pea sized brain cannot understand will only result in more failures and blames.

I have to realize sometimes that I can't fix stupid.
Ranadin^^ is offline  
Old 05-27-2010, 05:19 PM   #23
SputnickBR
Grave Predator
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 469
SputnickBR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Si, you are just hopeless...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranadin^^ View Post
You are proving my point over and over with these replies, Si.
I have been nothing more than patient but you have reached my limit.

Don't talk about stuff like you read it in a book. Includes the whole why you think P00t went to war with Immo. Look at your previous posts. It's dellusional at best if you keep ragging on "I heard, I think,"... You have no facts what so ever. All you do is keep justifying your choice by denying everything that doesn't support your decision. If you must get last word in to feel like you won something, you've already won. I have no desire to participate in your ignorance contest.

The whole schutgartt comment....If you have 2 digit IQ(Which, I doubt at this point), you might want to think about what I did compared to what you did. Anybody on server knows, if P00t/0G/Imm0, any of them bother to want Schutgartt I won't be able to defend it. I have 11 people clan.
It's a well known fact, not your brillient assessment.

Your own post sums everything up nicely. That's right. You didn't survive Devianne. Nothing you ever say is going to ever change that fact.

Let me recap this for you.

YOU, FAILED TO SURVIVE ON DEVIANNE.

In your own words, Devianne is a joke.

But, you are going to acheive so much further on tougher server while you failed so miserably at a joke server?

Now you are a drone in some big clan on Phoenix...who thinks every reason you couldn't survive Devianne was, P00t's, Imm0's, Accort0's mom's fault (Nothing is ever your fault huh?)

Sure, in your opinion grass is SO MUCH GREENER on the other side.
I'm pretty sure you will hit hero and be sitting on Aden's throne on Phoenix in no time. That's not your goal? Oh sure that's fine too. If you wanted your retraded handicapped Neutral pvp match you could have done it on Dev ROFL. You even failed at that....

That is what I hate. An idiot who has to justify every failure to an external surroundings. Don't bother with your generic excuses, I've heard it a million times already. You want to waste your friend's money and time, it's fine because they are letting you do it. Guess what. With that amount of group think, nobody's responsible for your next failures.

Pretty much the only thing you accomplished on Devianne is making server's average IQ go down in posts like "Neutrals need to f'in pvp." Every PVP you lost on Devianne, you had an excuses as well. "I'm not high enough level, I'm not equiped enough, I was lagging, It was uneven matched." You carebeared down just fine for last 6 months. How's that helping you on Phoenix? anybody else trying to prove you are so called "pvper?"

Only if you were 1/10th of Congr's skill level...

Go on, blame the server, equipments, level and whatever else there is for your own failures. Justifying whatever else your pea sized brain cannot understand will only result in more failures and blames.

I have to realize sometimes that I can't fix stupid.

Too many words for a failed comment. GG, Skywalker. The grass color i know from both side

Im not in a big clan. So u failed. Never claimed be a pvper. Failed again. Never want run to be hero (never camp olys wasting my sleep time on it, never be feeded). Failed again.

When someone write too much is becouse they dont ha IQ to express themselves in few words specialy for a stupid thing as u said.

Anyway, stay with ur topic, with ur castle, and ur dead server. Have fun. Im doing my game with my friends, and u looks too worry about if Deviane is dead or not and that we wasted our money. Failed at this point again.
SputnickBR is offline  
Old 05-27-2010, 05:25 PM   #24
Ranadin^^
Elpy
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 15
Ranadin^^ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Irexxar

Hey shorty, I apologize^^. For the fact that you are Si's friend.

My original intention of this post wasn't to drag in Si nor what your group of friends are doing. You might want to call Si on the phone and put a cork in his mouth. If Si wants to all day so he feels he's worth something, that's his thing. I've given up on him.

Do understand, there are limits of what brute force can acheieve. Even the strongest man falls, it's the time and method that delay the process.
Nothing in this world (Specially power) last forever. These are known principles in life you can apply to anything.

Everyone wants to compete. To prove themselves, be recognized by their peers...Only questions are how to get there and at what cost.
I'm not sitting here telling everyone to be a weasel just because politics have better efficiency. If you fought on the front line long enough, you will learn to avoid unnecessary conflict.

No matter how much you prepare while being neutral, you will not learn enough for the sacrifice you make. One month in war-clan will teach you more than 6 months of half pvping as neutral.

I hope you have fun and you can still pm me for these advices.

PS : Jarp0 is coming for you

Last edited by Sace; 05-28-2010 at 05:51 PM. Reason: vulgar commentary removed
Ranadin^^ is offline  
Old 05-27-2010, 05:34 PM   #25
Ranadin^^
Elpy
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 15
Ranadin^^ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Si...

Your argument logic is as good as 5th grader's. I think your last port supports my point of you having 2 digit IQ. All you know how to do is yell "fail~" and trying to think of anything you can blur out to use as defense.

1) You are not in a big clan. (Even more fail on your accord). So you went from being a nobody carebear on dead server to a even more nobody on a competitive server? My condolences for your friends...)

2) Never claimed to be a pvper? (AHAHAHAHA, yes, you do really suck at pvp to a point it makes me sigh. Now stop making comments about this server's PVP because you just said you arn't a pvper?)

3) Never wanting, vs not ever capable is two VERY different thing. Even if you camped oly 24/7 for months, your chance of winning gladiator hero on devianne is = you getting laid. Pretty slim.

I am staying on my topic, with my castle, my dead server...

Last edited by Sace; 05-28-2010 at 05:52 PM. Reason: insults, profanity and vulgar comments removed
Ranadin^^ is offline  
Old 05-27-2010, 05:56 PM   #26
Ranadin^^
Elpy
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 15
Ranadin^^ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Time to go eat. Enough^^

I respect everyone's right to play their game the way they want.

You know, people I met on this server like dragonsdove and others who actually are genuinily nice people...I know for fact that they will remain, or try their best to stay as who they are. I respect them. Practicing what you preach is one of the hardest thing in life/game.

How many people you've known that used to be nice...carebear it up to 8x and join war clan/hit hero and suddenly became a gigantual carebear?
Power does that to people. Specially, when they don't know how to handle it.

Passive agressive people like you Si, who doesn't have what it takes either way... are the problem. You don't have what it takes, but wants the recognition anyways. You can't lay your sword down and act as a civil civilian...that's not you. You will never be happy as that. However, you don't have enough guts to be a recognized fighter. You struggle in the middle and drags entier group of players down along with it causing turmoils everywhere.

It's very easy to smile and pretend a nice guy when you need something.
Survival or means to an end for an example. Just like you will show smile right now to your friends, calling me an idiot.

That's fine. Even with the ignorance you've shown from our arguments back and forth, I don't nencessirly think you are a bad person, Si.

To each his own.

Good luck to you and your friends on Phoenix.

Last edited by Sace; 05-28-2010 at 05:52 PM. Reason: vulgar comments removed
Ranadin^^ is offline  
Old 05-27-2010, 06:39 PM   #27
SputnickBR
Grave Predator
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 469
SputnickBR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The server's boring? wha?

I dont think i was agressive in any of my posts. However, u put ur cannons on me acusing me of this or that. Belive me, Skywalker, im in game for friends and have fun with simple stuffs, and i met tonz of them in RL, including some of the ones that transfered with me Thats the spirit of play a MMO game for me (maybe not for u): i play with ppl, not with video game NPCS.

About the game design, i think if ppl cheat to get 85 (it not includes u) the game is not working properly anymore. So, everything about play the game as it was designed its fail.

About ConGr, tell him to come play against Diego Vargas in Phoenix. He will never get hero again in his life

And u are a good, guy, just comete the mistake when try be 100% right all the time

GL I finihs with this post
SputnickBR is offline  
Old 05-27-2010, 06:42 PM   #28
Jarpo
Elpy
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1
Jarpo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The server's boring? wha?

oO Irexxar im coming for you tonight!

Last edited by Sace; 05-28-2010 at 05:53 PM. Reason: vulgar comment removed
Jarpo is offline  
Old 05-27-2010, 06:50 PM   #29
Megatron
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 224.0.0.5
Posts: 2,708
Megatron is just really niceMegatron is just really niceMegatron is just really niceMegatron is just really nice
Default Re: The server's boring? wha?

ConGR has a skill lvl?

I know a duelist in Teon.. that started playing 18 months ago..and has probably twice the skill that ConGR has...

Even as an archer ConGR was a fail... and that's an easy class.
Megatron is offline  
Old 05-27-2010, 10:44 PM   #30
Koto
Purgatory Shadow
 
Koto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 632
Koto is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The server's boring? wha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarpo View Post
oO Irexxar im coming for you tonight!
ur sws scares me


ps: yes ranadin u can send ur mate jarpo to hunt us in phoenix lol gona be fun to watch him trying

Last edited by Sace; 05-28-2010 at 05:53 PM. Reason: quote edit
Koto is offline  
Old 05-27-2010, 11:00 PM   #31
Kanaeda
Remnant Diabolist
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 2,055
Kanaeda will become famous soon enoughKanaeda will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The server's boring? wha?

double post incoming
Kanaeda is offline  
Old 05-27-2010, 11:00 PM   #32
Kanaeda
Remnant Diabolist
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 2,055
Kanaeda will become famous soon enoughKanaeda will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The server's boring? wha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SputnickBR View Post
To make u better informed, Nova let Furious Steel twice the castle. Why? Becouse if they dont do this they cant PvP during the TW and ppl will start quit. Even if u see that Deviane have an arrogant and selfish side, on Phoenix ppl manage their fun. Look at Deviane. p00t and Og hold hands becouse of ONE guy that stoled p00t. I dont know if its true or not and i dont care, but shows how ppl take the game so serious. And, as always, u comete the mistake with me thinking im like these guys

About Phoenix, if i have more 1 year of fun here its worth the transfer money. If merge comes, great, im in a very nice group at the moment, doing stuffs that only big clans in Deviane do. So, its a new experience to me also.

Gl on Deviane for u two
gl on penix and enjoy

nevertheless ALL of ranadin's comments about neutrals needing to shut it with the whining and complaining about pvp clans and not knowing what they are talking about is spot on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranadin^^ View Post
I'm sick and tired of neutrals blaming war-clans as much as war-clan doing propaganda on hero chat. It's easy to be on the side line crowd and say anything you want. Fact still remains that you arn't on the court.

I have preached same thing to your ally clans. Ask LoD or Sunshine about what I have told them.

There's always young guns in every clan that thinks they are strong enough to "prove" themselves. All it means is that they lack discipline.
Eventually they will piss enough people off that your entier clan has to pay for the consequence. (Or they hit lvl and go join the war clans anyway) Look the hell around you...

You want pvp that bad?

Drop your tag and go join the war-clans. It's that simple.
yes, exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranadin^^ View Post
For war clans, it's all about business of survival. Their job isn't to entertain you on daily pvp show. Neutrals have no say in the matter.
I really love this statement, sums up what I've been saying already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranadin^^ View Post
PS : Whoever that "Happy" person is...

"This server wouldn''t be so carebear if it wasn't locked up"

and

"We are just smart enough to know that we cannot pvp with the higher clans"

Those 2 sentences don't go together. Think about it.
server would not be locked up if neutrals put up a real fight. sunshine ally + LOD ally has PLENTY of high level people, you could easily zerg OG or p00t and maybe actually accomplish something, you all just haven't tried. I am not blaming neutrals for the lack of pvp, but don't be surprised or complain when we pick on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranadin^^ View Post
Neutrals cannot create and maintain their own pvp. It's just dead obvious fact. Small wars eventually start and repeat the server war.

I'm pretty sure they didn't become "Neutral" to do that.

The nature and reasoning of being neutral isn't limited to one type.

Most of the war-clan tagged people on this server has swapped sides before. The pvp isn't about loyalty. It never was and never will be.

I openly said neutrals don't have say in that matter.

While you are in the server's top pvp clan, you don't necessarily posses control over the things that your clan or clan mate do.

It's a fair trade off. You never know, you might just be on the other side of the line some day.
ya I know all this, nevertheless I did want to put in the suggestion to neutrals if they want pvp to war each other, BUT I don't actually expect them to do it, and/or maintain it for any significant length of time. Many of them are too stuck in a rut at this point, too timid to fight for no reason even if bored, and been in one clan too long to actually leave to go try out something else. So I was just airing the option, not like I really think it'll happen. I already know, Neutrals are neutral for a reason, even if it irritates the pvpers.

as for changing sides, several of the core of people I've been with since C3 is still there, that's been what, 4-5 years with same people; we don't really change sides, we just add on new people and lose old ones as time passes. For me personally a lot of being in the clan is very much about loyalty. But yea the average "pvper" is NOT loyal, especially the ones who cheat the most. But it depends on the individual. And ofc I can't control my clan mates, I can't even keep Kiefer from pking every sunshine and LOD he sees, ya'll are lucky enough he'll leave at least WO alone. So no you'll never see me on the other side vs. Kiefer or the original Lionna people. But for many of the randoms who play this game for pvp, loyalty is very much optional yes.

But Devianne is a different environment than Lionna used to be however, on Lionna pvp was very cutthroat and NO ONE ever changed sides, you were KOS forever if you were a neutral that assisted the enemy and stuck with one side forever if you were in pvp clan. I noticed on Devianne people are much more flexible about people and entire clans changing "sides" which they do pretty often. It's interesting, and probably better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranadin^^ View Post
It's always strong picking on the weak. It's the way of nature. It's not the neutrals to blame for lack of pvp, it's the after effect of mid-level neutral bubble collapse.

The fact doesn't change, that you are surviving because Nova doesn't really care about you. If Nova wanted you dead, gone, you would be stuck in rift/dellusion chaimber. As I mentioned, pking of neutrals happens because war clan wants to their hand tied. "Either join us, or fight us." You are complaining just as much as those war clans because you still want to prove yourself like 15 yr old kid that hasn't accomplished something.

Your quote :

"Instead of it, they keep pking them trying exp, lockdown areas to not let ppl try increase their equipment perfomance. So, wht expect rom a server like this? "

That's almost ignorant statement. This game is designed on human greed and ambition. Every server eventually gets locked down because unless you are into socialism, you won't want to farm baium and antharas for regular Joe #1234 of the server. This game requires efficiency to almost rediculous end.

Why do you think people box instead of grouping?

If you were doing baium with 120 people ally, and you know you can do it with 40 people, why should continue to do with 120 people and share loot?

You simply have not acheived/experienced enough stuff to foresee how the cycle continues. Give it about a year, and have fun at Phoenix!
nice point there. ahaha all true

and yea certain people are gonna keep picking on neutrals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koto View Post
Wrong . when big clans have realy tought fights neutrals can do a big difference. teon have many strong clans for example , dunno how many are bigs but many neutrals can do difference in a siege or stuff like that . If og stoped to help p00t and the same , would open big spots for the others medium allys
NO because the population of neutrals is too low to do much of anything atm. You can try tho, bring all those people who defend Innadril and go actually ATTACK something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranadin^^ View Post
Wrong. There isn't enough population left on Devianne for neutral to make an impact. You are reciting only the things you've seen. I don't think you have fundamental understanding of how stuff works.

Easy for you to talk about it when you have absoltely no stake in it.

SOOO easy for bystanders that never made out of even neutral seat say stuff all day long.
quoted for emphasis...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarpo View Post
oO Irexxar im coming for you tonight!
OMG me first

Last edited by Sace; 05-28-2010 at 05:56 PM. Reason: profanity and quote edits
Kanaeda is offline  
Old 05-28-2010, 02:24 AM   #33
Ranadin^^
Elpy
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 15
Ranadin^^ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Megatron?

Who are you again?

Who cares if Teon, or Phoenix, or even Sayha has your wet dream admirer? Why don't you go there and sit on the side line and do same thing.

This, IS, DEVIANNE.

Did I mention Congr in reference to that he's best of the entier game?

Mention one other "gladiator" on Devianne who has done remotely close against counter-class, or consistant winning rate as Congr in olympiad.

There are only handful of people who stuck with their crappy class because they believed they could acheive much more. To acheive mastery of your own class it takes more than playing a dominant counter class in oly flaunting the fancy win ratio.

Do I need to start another lesson on how olympiad works on top of how the game and politics work?

All theoratical bs...oh look i know this superman god like person blah blah.
First off, the person doesn't care if you want to give him a BJ or not.
You can worship whoever you want.

Your superman might not score the same points a month, depending on the general % of counter-class entering. Put a top notch gladiator on server with other top 20 farming soulhound/doombringer/ee ... What do you think his consistant score would look like?

It never ever is only about person's skill level/gear/toon prep. Give Diego's toon to Si and he won't score 1/3 of the winning. On the other hand, Diego won't win his match on Si's rag tag toon because he's just so that good.

The curve only goes so thin at highest level of competition....I seriously doubt you understand this.
Ranadin^^ is offline  
Old 05-28-2010, 03:32 AM   #34
Draecke
Baylor
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 7,484
Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: The server's boring? wha?

fyi pvp in Freya will be significantly less with almost all epics becoming instanced (zaken frint anthy valakas) althou current pvp on dev is more about ganks then epics anyways so w/e and more pvp nerfs are upcoming as the koreans aren't really into that stuff

Ranadin I offered to help those neutrals to actually do some tiat/ekimus raids as they can easily do it but for some reason they rather prefer to claim to be inapt at this game and feel sorry for themselves.. it's to late now for me as am leaving this server so w/e ah and yes I agree with most of what you posted here surprisingly enough


ps, any Euro that server transfers to a server other then Teon is an idiot

Last edited by Draecke; 05-28-2010 at 03:35 AM.
Draecke is offline  
Old 05-28-2010, 07:30 AM   #35
SputnickBR
Grave Predator
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 469
SputnickBR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The server's boring? wha?

Looks like you guys solved all problems from Deviane. Gratz
SputnickBR is offline  
Old 05-28-2010, 11:37 AM   #36
Koto
Purgatory Shadow
 
Koto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 632
Koto is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The server's boring? wha?

ya i agree that neutrals in devianne could do more ..

and iam talking to sunshine about it too and they dont wann do it till get the lvl 11 item , but its simple..

we could take like 2 castles only .. oren from arg0s or Gludio from alt og ( if immos make them busy ). amd still if we go attack arg0s p00ts will help and not letting us getting it , so whats the point? gludio we can take ,but sunshine defend it for some reason...

even ranadin's castle could be taken if the 2 big sides were balanced ( not complaining its not balanced .. butu know its not :P)

about the tiat thing , i also agree 100% .. sunshine could do it , im in it and they have very strong ppl.. but for that mate, needs a very good organization(ppl that stay on long time , and at least have experience)...and they also have lod wich have many strong ppl...

other epics non stanced are impossible to make since og/p00t close it , like AQ for example... maybe zaken is possible , but its too handy.


ps: again im saying I DONT BLAME WAR CLANS , i blame BOT ( but we cant do nothing about it anymore or we can... WTB ncsoft CO spot )
Koto is offline  
Old 05-30-2010, 08:21 PM   #37
Megatron
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 224.0.0.5
Posts: 2,708
Megatron is just really niceMegatron is just really niceMegatron is just really niceMegatron is just really nice
Default Re: Megatron?

I would love to see an even fight between Congr and Aurelja.. oh wait.. maybe a legit duelist... IssBrouk.

The same way Congr QQed vs me.. a BD with CH buffs.. lvl 71... vs his OEd bow.. + buff bot train(PP+WC?).. and he still lost... even using your favourite autocp.. and fade-out-fade-in program..QQongr...
Megatron is offline  
Old 05-30-2010, 10:21 PM   #38
Hellrazah
Heathen Knight
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 717
Hellrazah is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The server's boring? wha?

lol auto-pvp and auto-grind.. is there honestly a point to even playing? Do they automate logins and character selections too? Are people getting THAT lazy or are they just extremely over-weight even an extra one or two mouse clicks leaves them on the floor gasping for oxygen.
Hellrazah is offline  
Old 05-31-2010, 09:52 AM   #39
IRBatman
Tainted Zombie
 
IRBatman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 56
IRBatman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The server's boring? wha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koto View Post
ps: again im saying I DONT BLAME WAR CLANS , i blame BOT ( but we cant do nothing about it anymore or we can... WTB ncsoft CO spot )

lmao Sunshine has more bots than OG/Immo/p00t dude... Open your eyes !



And... CoNgR > any other gladi ... The rest were made to QQ and do nothing.
IRBatman is offline  
Old 05-31-2010, 11:24 AM   #40
Koto
Purgatory Shadow
 
Koto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 632
Koto is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The server's boring? wha?

lol i was playing lineage when u were playing ur pokemon on ur game boy pocket... i know that , and btw , just some are bot and most arent anymore.. normaly the bots leave, and we kick them


and i know about bots , so dont worry Lul

ps: Congr might not be bad , but we had also many other better dueslists in this server ,like andryus for example.. one of the best... to bad he didnt have gear
Koto is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:18 PM.