Lineage II Forums  
Old 01-18-2017, 01:24 PM   #21
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Location: Just freshly off from Fabulous Lands. Deal with it!
Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: Make Buffers Great Again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeve View Post
/sadfrog.jpeg
You can't even /quote properly on these boards and had to triple post just to bark some free insults as if it'd sound less as an idiocy from a "very PVP oriented iss that think he knows what he trying to talk about" while trying to babysitter me on the matter that we dont even got yet. Wow, big pro.

While you fixing YOUR lipstick before talking more nonsense to me, lemme I politely ask you, are you mad, boo?

Astarothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 03:13 AM   #22
Maeve
Tainted Zombie

Maeve is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astarothy View Post
You can't even /quote properly on these boards and had to triple post just to bark some free insults as if it'd sound less as an idiocy from a "very PVP oriented iss that think he knows what he trying to talk about" while trying to babysitter me on the matter that we dont even got yet. Wow, big pro.

While you fixing YOUR lipstick before talking more nonsense to me, lemme I politely ask you, are you mad, boo?

Says the person who tells me people use block ress on iss in pvp !!!

You can insult me all you want, that doesnt change the fact that u are a huge noob who commented that he cant even take 2 seconds to cast sonata during pvp...(FACEPALM)

FYI you are the one complaining about that matter we dont even have yet.. All i did was trying to correct your stupidity Mr. Big shot United iss
Maeve is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 02:32 PM   #23
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

there will be plenty of ppl making lvl 103 boxes just like there are plenty of 101+ unawaken SOS boxes or POM ISS boxes right now..

as a matter of fact I never stopped leveling my box ISS when I was stilling xping and even on zero boost/Vitality that char is now almost lvl 103 so lol..

the new improved Harmonies at lvl 103 are just too good to ignore period so besides leveling active ISS player friends it completely makes sense to also level up your boxes for those days when you're unable to find an active 103+ ISS.
Draecke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 03:55 AM   #24
Pleistoros
Grave Predator

Pleistoros is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone know or is too early.....I wonder if they improved ISS dps with this "diversification", what players say in kr?

Offtopic: I saw Lineage Eternal was delisted from game selection at ncsoft, they put on hold this project? Also new LineageM appear ...I wonder what is it.
Old 01-25-2017, 04:58 AM   #25
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Astarothy has a spectacular aura about themAstarothy has a spectacular aura about them

First of all, I dont wanna be mean to a disabled person, so if you have any mental disorder/issue, please say it. You dont even make sense, wth.

Quote:
Says the person who tells me people use block ress on iss in pvp !!!

You can insult me all you want, that doesnt change the fact that u are a huge noob who commented that he cant even take 2 seconds to cast sonata during pvp...(FACEPALM)
You r the one calling me names, and for any forum warrior out there, you should know once you resort on that low, you already lost the discussion, so please release the grip, 'cuz it aint making you any good at this point.

And for God's sake, who cares about any orc iss, tbh? Because I could care less and all I said was that will be easily spottable ANY SCRUB orc iss player, so if you fall into that category, just deal with it and stop b*tching up.

About the "oh noes, block ress on iss during pvp" line, yes, you r totally right, because I must be a fool of thinking ppl would EVER change their methods/practices in pvp after a huge change like the ones coming soon. /byefelicia

Quote:
FYI you are the one complaining about that matter we dont even have yet.. All i did was trying to correct your stupidity Mr. Big shot United iss
You r taking things for granted, making things up and taking assumptions on hypothetical situations and getting mad at them. You need help.

Anyway, this rage of yours is so visceral that I even think you know me ingame and even stalk me. Hope you dont find my real world address, I dont like seeing unexpected ugly faces.
Old 01-25-2017, 05:11 AM   #26
Astarothy
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecke View Post
there will be plenty of ppl making lvl 103 boxes just like there are plenty of 101+ unawaken SOS boxes or POM ISS boxes right now..

as a matter of fact I never stopped leveling my box ISS when I was stilling xping and even on zero boost/Vitality that char is now almost lvl 103 so lol..

the new improved Harmonies at lvl 103 are just too good to ignore period so besides leveling active ISS player friends it completely makes sense to also level up your boxes for those days when you're unable to find an active 103+ ISS.
Exactly, now imagine this same scenario scalated x2 or x3, that's what happens in euro servers, where ppl xp their boxes via offline training camps/neverending fishing.

The diversification will bring some sort of segregation and discrimination, this is a fact that any 2-brain-cell can predict. Period.

Amazes me how ppl play this **** game for almost 13y and they still ignore that korean mentality and way to play this game differ greatly from western players. L2 aint HKO and never will be.
Old 03-13-2017, 02:50 AM   #27
VARHALLA
Tainted Zombie

VARHALLA is an unknown quantity at this point

Make Buffers Great Again?

Oh Really?

WTF.....

What buffers do you want to make "great again"?

Using the "again" word in your question implies:

A: You play a buffer and you really suck and/or people tell you that you really suck.

B: At one time or another ALL buffers were "GREAT".

C: Now ALL buffers suck.

D: You know how to differentiate between what a good and a bad buffer actually is.

E: Maybe a buffer or buffers you know were great at one time, but now they suck.

F: Maybe you were a good or great buffer at one time but now you suck.

G: You have been in too many partys where you either have to remind the buffer to do sonatas or buffs or
even both or the buffer went afk or fell asleep (at the worst time possible!).

H: You have been in way too many partys where your buffer is just somebody's boxed toon.

I: This "somebody's boxed toon" really sucks because the person behind it never learned how to
play it properly. Never having learned to play his/hers toon propery this person has little incentive to
improve his/her playstyle and get into the spirit of becoming a good buffer.

Know that "a good buffer" or "a great buffer" is made by good or great players+their toons.
It is the sum of both that defines a buffer.

Hence there are some buffers that were NEVER GREAT at ANY time, leaving little hope that they will ever
improve and be great at playinng a buffer.

J: That yes you actually do know or have known some great buffers that are not lazy and actually PLAY
their buffer in raids and participate in their party with enthusiasm instead of giving the buffer class a bad name
by showing how bad some buffers can really be.

K: You are assuming that by waving it's magic wand NC SOFT has the ability to cure all of your bad buffer blues.
Here's a clue: (that's not gonna happen.)

NC SOFT can only do so much to improve your quality of buffer experience. Unfortunately no matter what they do
the potential of "where did we find this buffer? He/She really friggin SUCKS!!!" will most likey continue to
aggravate you.
VARHALLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 07:30 PM   #28
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

dunno about that, my average parties look like 3 to 4 iss and/or 3 healers and/or 3 tanks - no joke

it helps when you can do enough damage yourself and have no problem help out those who can't do stuff easily by themselves ingame ^^

ps, this also means I will have quite a few active real ISS players on my FL that will be 103+ by the time this ISS improvement update comes out here
Draecke is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
enchanter, iss, update