Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > L2 Store/L2 Galleria

Login

L2 Store/L2 Galleria Discuss store items in the L2 Store/L2 Galleria!

Old 03-19-2017, 04:47 PM   #1
Pharoh
Elpy

Pharoh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Suggestion for new item/event

Over the years a lot of people (including my myself) have accumulated a lot of different items on multiple toons that are stuck on them because of the items being non tradable. The other day I was jumping between old toons I was disappointed about all the good items I have stuck on old toons. Shiny shirts, augmented weapons, pots, etc etc...

So my suggestion is to run an event where we can obtain a scroll that allows us to remove for 1 trade only the "no trade clause" part of an individual item.

This would have little impact on smaller items like pots and things like that. But it would allow people like myself to consolidate shirts, augmented weapons and things of the such like on the toon that I consider my main now.

I have no idea if an item/event like this is even possible or been tried in another NC regions but it is something that I think would add a lot of value to an aging community that now has multi toons/items.
Pharoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 10:26 AM   #2
Alaesia
Elpy

Alaesia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Suggestion for new item/event

There is no point to do this kind of items tradeable if You look into that as NcSoft, even if this kind of item exist. They made this items not able to trade with one reason, just for that if You want to have for example shirt on other character, just buy items from store... So please, explain me, why they should now risk, that ppl will transfer it from other character instead of spending $$...
Alaesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 05:29 PM   #3
Jyrki
Spezion

Jyrki is just really niceJyrki is just really niceJyrki is just really niceJyrki is just really nice
Default Re: Suggestion for new item/event

I'm all for laxing restrictions on inter-account movements, but not external.