Lineage II Forums  
Old 03-20-2017, 03:07 AM   #141
Emaice
Thunder Wyrm

Emaice is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BrExit?, no it's MaxExit from Freya, finally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakaZuluPP View Post
tell me pls how you kill all outside your cc when till that moment we not lose castle (that 72 min what i mention in pic)... so tell me how you make damage in all other when there is no option to hit ANY OTHER INSTEAD DEFENDERS ?!

SO NO, you all, 60-70 ppl have only ONE target, Prophecy as defenders !!!

Next time learn cs roles before talk

all reg attackers before castle change owners not may make damage ("enemy" is invisible target) till castle change owner one time, after that all may hit all free but before that ALL HIT DEFENDER, welcome in 2004...

cs start in 8pm my time, we lose in ~9,18pm , then took back in ~9,25pm , and then lose in 9,40pm
Now I know how u have 2k post here, you are good chef, in Italy we say: sei bravo a girare le frittate, translation: do u know how to flit an omelette, when you know the omelet is ready to be flipped, grab your spatula and plate.
If you check the screen below, http://imgur.com/a/gbruH you will respond to you, why we need ppl if we can kill u all with just lorenor or falasee.. like you told me in that screen, and I talk in general for all the time of the siege, we killed all except our cc, understand now mister legit staroto?

http://imgur.com/a/gbruH
Old 03-20-2017, 07:27 AM   #142
meskiukas
Hungry Spirit

meskiukas is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont know why you all still fight in here prophecy are max slaves/pets everyone knows that, they hold castle for so long in beginning of siege because no one wants to take it and then fight max. and deception isnt any better they could just went and fight max in the end of siege after hazzards took aden, but no they chose inadrill where 2 smaller clans where fighting max and wining , so they just went and took it for them self instead of choosing hard way .
in this game there are no good or bad ppl because everyone trying to play how they see the best, prophecy aly with max = higher chance to get castle or other objectives = profit, everyone attack 1 clan who is not max in siege(prophecy or max aly) = bigger chance to take castle because you wont be 1 shot, so yes everyone do how they see the best.
meskiukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 09:42 AM   #143
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

ShakaZuluPP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaice View Post
Now I know how u have 2k post here, you are good chef, in Italy we say: sei bravo a girare le frittate, translation: do u know how to flit an omelette, when you know the omelet is ready to be flipped, grab your spatula and plate.
If you check the screen below, http://imgur.com/a/gbruH you will respond to you, why we need ppl if we can kill u all with just lorenor or falasee.. like you told me in that screen, and I talk in general for all the time of the siege, we killed all except our cc, understand now mister legit staroto?

http://imgur.com/a/gbruH
And what sistem log say, you kill prophecy and only prophecy. As I say you have nice geared chars but not tell me the in that 80-90 min what you was in shuttgard you kill anyone other instead prophecy. All good from your side but dont lie hare. Your 20 + more of 50 others was vs us so for casual clan as our 20 vs 70+ and save castle ~80 min is nice I think. If we have contract and x4 more hard doors and cry maybe we will was more good but who care...

Idk what you mean with good chef but if mean the I know to get you how lie in public then yes. Your lies will not pass vs someone who know how game work. You kill all in global and 3/4 of cs time you have only one target... Nice general cs talk haha
Old 03-20-2017, 11:28 AM   #144
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

Znipoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
And what sistem log say, you kill prophecy and only prophecy. As I say you have nice geared chars but not tell me the in that 80-90 min what you was in shuttgard you kill anyone other instead prophecy. All good from your side but dont lie hare. Your 20 + more of 50 others was vs us so for casual clan as our 20 vs 70+ and save castle ~80 min is nice I think. If we have contract and x4 more hard doors and cry maybe we will was more good but who care...

Idk what you mean with good chef but if mean the I know to get you how lie in public then yes. Your lies will not pass vs someone who know how game work. You kill all in global and 3/4 of cs time you have only one target... Nice general cs talk haha
You're talking to someone who thinks his spies are secret
http://i.imgur.com/VgjPIKd.png

Besides, everyone knows how many attacked and what not.. first time Deception came we were all without skills cause of constant fighting with Hazard + others.. i dont know how you can brag about that, but to each his own!
Znipoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 05:56 PM   #145
Emaice
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znipoo View Post
You're talking to someone who thinks his spies are secret
http://i.imgur.com/VgjPIKd.png

Besides, everyone knows how many attacked and what not.. first time Deception came we were all without skills cause of constant fighting with Hazard + others.. i dont know how you can brag about that, but to each his own!
All ppl know iper is my s e xy cousin, Just help us a bit in siege, not a secret.. search better inside ur clan! �� Or dismiss and join max or ghost sentries, I think it's better for u guys, so u can use mass skill..and maybe take a castle... lol
Anyway gm znipo dont try to take some excuses like we was without skill, armor and.. without max....!! Nice joke ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahhajajjaja jjajajajaj
Old 03-20-2017, 06:04 PM   #146
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
All ppl know iper is my s e xy cousin, Just help us a bit in siege, not a secret.. search better inside ur clan! �� Or dismiss and join max or ghost sentries, I think it's better for u guys, so u can use mass skill.. lol
Anyway gm znipo dont try to take some excuses like we was without skill, armor and.. without max....!! Nice joke ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahhajajjaja jjajajajaj
Dont change topic, you and your "cs ally" (game not give you option to hit each other) dont success take castle from 20 ppl online Prophecy 80 min, this is how you are pro, and this is how you know play this game and know how game function. 12 years old game and you dont know how to make stufs good for you...
Old 03-21-2017, 06:24 AM   #147
Emaice
Thunder Wyrm

Staroto stop write in my post, I don't care about what u say, I don't uderstund, we was vs u in 2 rage and u wasn't in defend when I was here (znipo killed me without armor and skill ofc), we killed all except our cc, and in that rage was only prophecy vs deception, not any others clan near us, for other castle we killed all except our cc, I rpeat, you understand or u are dumb? Clown
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NAF9YkxI5SY&t=78s Check this video, u get oneshot

Last edited by Emaice; 03-21-2017 at 06:38 AM.
Emaice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 06:37 AM   #148
meskiukas
Hungry Spirit

meskiukas is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Dont change topic, you and your "cs ally" (game not give you option to hit each other) dont success take castle from 20 ppl online Prophecy 80 min,
i still dont know you are realy that dumb. only idiot would take castle in beginning of siege when you know that max will help your clan to retake it. only newbie clans take castles like this all normal clans just destroy gates and crystals and leave to do this in other castle or come after some time for pvp. if it was 80+ ppl ws your clans 20 do you realy think you would have kept that castle for 80 mins alone(wijout even 1 max member in castle or near it ) ? you kept for so long because no normal clan wanted to take it from you they came just for pvp and crystals/gates. its alredy like 10 post where you write how good you are for keping castle for 80+ mins and you sound like ****** more and more. so if you kept it for 80 mins and lost it then retook it so how you lost it second time when there was friendly fire between attackers ? and clans like hazards were in aden fighting max.
meskiukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 05:31 AM   #149
Emaice
Thunder Wyrm

Staroto you got owned hard and don't talk anymore? Like tommylee hero max dropped yesterday boss jewel from, thanks max!!!!
Old 03-22-2017, 11:53 AM   #150
Yuen
Heathen Knight

Yuen is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Staroto stop write in my post, I don't care about what u say, I don't uderstund, we was vs u in 2 rage and u wasn't in defend when I was here (znipo killed me without armor and skill ofc), we killed all except our cc, and in that rage was only prophecy vs deception, not any others clan near us, for other castle we killed all except our cc, I rpeat, you understand or u are dumb? Clown
Emaice my friend i knowu are a nice guy but deception atm have some good geared players some of them jump to sk to deception some months ago and some wearing trash gears 3 months ago and now with +10 sets +12 pvp weapons xD looks like some using rmt sites...even falafel helping deception atm.
Yes i m sure deception is better than prophecy atm but max can kill whole deception in 2 min?sometimes win sometimes lose anyway is just a game.
About 1-shot players...just items make u kill in 1 shot ot die in 1 shot even vnclowndragon die in 1 shot with +15 dark set..
Everyone is free to comment even if u are the "owner" of the thread
Old 03-22-2017, 07:40 PM   #151
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

Znipoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Honestly.. hazard attacked us with a few parties before that video, made us waste our skills.
After which, 2-3 more parties came in (this one of them) trying to kill us..
(Good tactic of course, not complaining, just stating facts)

If you look closely around 1:45 mark, you will see my party (Staroto in it) accidently party return by healer mistake.
Just before that mistake goodboy CP lost all of their rescue skills and people was going down.. if we did not PR by mistake they would have gone down no problem.

The sad thing is however, we were about equal numbers that fight.. hazard outgear us and came in with all skills ready whilst our was on cooldown and still would have lost if it wasnt for that party return
If you want to flame, use a better example..
Znipoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 10:26 PM   #152
lgoodboyl1
Elpy

lgoodboyl1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znipoo View Post
Honestly.. hazard attacked us with a few parties before that video, made us waste our skills.
After which, 2-3 more parties came in (this one of them) trying to kill us..
(Good tactic of course, not complaining, just stating facts)

If you look closely around 1:45 mark, you will see my party (Staroto in it) accidently party return by healer mistake.
Just before that mistake goodboy CP lost all of their rescue skills and people was going down.. if we did not PR by mistake they would have gone down no problem.

The sad thing is however, we were about equal numbers that fight.. hazard outgear us and came in with all skills ready whilst our was on cooldown and still would have lost if it wasnt for that party return
If you want to flame, use a better example..

OMG SO NOOB stop crying about skills.

16:00 siege start i rush giran and broke doors, we used all skills there and i go Schuttgar 16:05 Video start recording 16hs 05m 58sec

Do u see any PT rescue? BR? Pt Protection or UD on my skill list? OPEN UR EYES O.O
lgoodboyl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 12:45 AM   #153
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

Dont lie, tell to all ppl how was your 1th rush in our doors... and this not was in xx:05, you cut video just in point what you like and talk for not real times. Yes we lose pvp in this fake short video rush and who care, tell to ppl truth. You say castle is empty and is truth in that 1 min but ppl have other priority in that time. We not have contract with fortress so door power was -x4 = "3 hits". Doors was down and ppl was inside to interrupt casters from other clans, you not was only one clan leader there end you not was even close to casting room's. Cast is 2 min. What point lose golden time with you when ppl may go inside (even die fast w/o defend), click to "to castle" up and go to casting room to cancel enemy casting. as you see in you 2nd part of video you not target even one range dd, they all was strategic up in casting rooms for fast canceling w/o to need to defend in close range pvp with tank's as you or etc.

@Emaice, normal ppl have job/femily/social life/stady... cross week, not play game (that much as you) or sit in forum 24/7. I play less of 10h/month from summer 2015 with 6 months in that time total log off (boo in Ukraine is no option to log in ncwest ), in forum i'm mostly from phone in time when travel (I not drive) or boring somewhere out of home and want to make joke with noobs as you who best in they life is grow e-рeniѕ in L2.
Old 03-23-2017, 04:10 AM   #154
Emaice
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
Dont lie, tell to all ppl how was your 1th rush in our doors... and this not was in xx:05, you cut video just in point what you like and talk for not real times. Yes we lose pvp in this fake short video rush and who care, tell to ppl truth. You say castle is empty and is truth in that 1 min but ppl have other priority in that time. We not have contract with fortress so door power was -x4 = "3 hits". Doors was down and ppl was inside to interrupt casters from other clans, you not was only one clan leader there end you not was even close to casting room's. Cast is 2 min. What point lose golden time with you when ppl may go inside (even die fast w/o defend), click to "to castle" up and go to casting room to cancel enemy casting. as you see in you 2nd part of video you not target even one range dd, they all was strategic up in casting rooms for fast canceling w/o to need to defend in close range pvp with tank's as you or etc.

@Emaice, normal ppl have job/femily/social life/stady... cross week, not play game (that much as you) or sit in forum 24/7. I play less of 10h/month from summer 2015 with 6 months in that time total log off (boo in Ukraine is no option to log in ncwest ), in forum i'm mostly from phone in time when travel (I not drive) or boring somewhere out of home and want to make joke with noobs as you who best in they life is grow e-рeniѕ in L2.
Thanks, I know my e-pe nis * > ur, but I need to inform you, travel artisan, that I login just 2 hour 2/3 days at week, a bit more some Saturday, yes I prefer to enjoy my life, my girl, my work, my gym (mma aikido and wingchun), i enjoy my city, Venice, and I like to fa koff* emo ppl like you. Thanks again invalid target staroto!
Maybe you need to care about znipo game play, since he's 24/7 online (no more hero because of max kick him), and if u think I login all days, just pm znipo, open friend list and check emaice imidea last login (3 days ago) so /fail again for u, real life player.

Anyway respect for hazard and goodboy, great leader, nice clan, good ppl. Staroto and znipo need 911 max for fight u guys... lol. Very good fraps +1 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NAF9YkxI5SY&t=78s

Last edited by Emaice; 03-23-2017 at 04:21 AM.
Emaice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 05:17 AM   #155
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Thanks, I know my e-pe nis * > ur, but I need to inform you, travel artisan, that I login just 2 hour 2/3 days at week, a bit more some Saturday, yes I prefer to enjoy my life, my girl, my work, my gym (mma aikido and wingchun), i enjoy my city, Venice, and I like to fa koff* emo ppl like you. Thanks again invalid target staroto!
Maybe you need to care about znipo game play, since he's 24/7 online (no more hero because of max kick him), and if u think I login all days, just pm znipo, open friend list and check emaice imidea last login (3 days ago) so /fail again for u, real life player.

Anyway respect for hazard and goodboy, great leader, nice clan, good ppl. Staroto and znipo need 911 max for fight u guys... lol. Very good fraps +1 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NAF9YkxI5SY&t=78s
LOL, go you be hero with option to play max 30 oly per month in one of two weekeds in class where 90% of yul's are like you.

In other, nice to hear the you are not malaka but hard to believe, ok, we will never know who you are really in RL and we not care but idk how that girl may pass time with notorious lair as you with to much profs for that in his false statements here or in game all this years... bb cicac
Old 03-23-2017, 06:25 AM   #156
Emaice
Thunder Wyrm

Add me fb, so u can test me after in real life, but will be not like our first pvp.. for sure
Old 03-23-2017, 10:14 AM   #157
Unknown Report
Goblin Lord

Unknown Report is an unknown quantity at this point

This topic has already become delusional.

@Emaice The same proclaims himself as the leader of the resistance, knowing that he has insignificant chars in Deception and Ace, that is, you are absolutely nothing.

Not to mention the fact that currently, no one from the Nova would lay a hand on the fire for you.

Or do you think it was someone important, dated, and documented in the book of Nova's chronicles and miraculous deeds?

After all, how important have you been to Nova? Or how much mention of past deeds do you are remembered?

Stop being a delusional boy, please !!

@Staroto You should be ashamed in your face boy.

How does someone like you demonstrate your loyalty to the Profecy clan, logging only on siege days?

You fought so hard to get the Freya on GMT +1 that you always wanted and got it.

Any player would be ashamed to have you as an officer. Just like that useless bootycall who lives talking idiots things and never wiggles his paws out of the clan hall.

@Znipo It would be legitimate to say that since you claim standing together that you are not Max's pets, why not then fight against them? What you earn in exchange defending them? Or was it the kind of contract that Shalam is doing with Max in relation to the Raid Bosses?

No further.
Unknown Report is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 11:52 AM   #158
Emaice
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Report View Post

@Emaice The same proclaims himself as the leader of the resistance, knowing that he has insignificant chars in Deception and Ace, that is, you are absolutely nothing.

Not to mention the fact that currently, no one from the Nova would lay a hand on the fire for you.

Or do you think it was someone important, dated, and documented in the book of Nova's chronicles and miraculous deeds?

After all, how important have you been to Nova? Or how much mention of past deeds do you are remembered?

How does someone like you demonstrate your loyalty to the Profecy clan, logging only on siege days?

You fought so hard to get the Freya on GMT +1 that you always wanted and got it.

Any player would be ashamed to have you as an officer. Just like that useless bootycall who lives talking idiots things and never wiggles his paws out of the clan hall.

@Znipo It would be legitimate to say that since you claim standing together that you are not Max's pets, why not then fight against them? What you earn in exchange defending them? Or was it the kind of contract that Shalam is doing with Max in relation to the Raid Bosses?

No further.
When u born I was top lvl with top char with top jewel doing top pvp in top server official of l2. I'm never say I'm a leader of anything, I'm just a leader of myself, emaice, stop talk to me since I don't know who u are but seems u can't kill mimir in ur prev. post, and talk so much about Shala and max. G g t f o away noob and dumb player of mimir
Old 03-23-2017, 12:27 PM   #159
oseret
Thunder Wyrm

oseret is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Report View Post

No further.
Hello Bmw530 talking about insignificant this is what Leader of deception think about you ENJOY

http://imgur.com/a/3CSDT

and btw all server does
Old 03-23-2017, 12:59 PM   #160
Unknown Report
Goblin Lord

Unknown Report is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
When u born I was top lvl with top char with top jewel doing top pvp in top server official of l2. I'm never say I'm a leader of anything, I'm just a leader of myself, emaice, stop talk to me since I don't know who u are but seems u can't kill mimir in ur prev. post, and talk so much about Shala and max. G g t f o away noob and dumb player of mimir
Thanks for confirming that you have already been someone important in the past Emaice.

It only proves how despicable, irrelevant, insignificant you are at moment.

In other words, you are nobody, nothing in the Freya.
Unknown Report is offline   Reply With Quote