Lineage II Forums  
Old 03-20-2017, 02:26 PM   #21
Luczin
Guardian Archangel

Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sieges 3-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohfuggle View Post
I'll shinyiu the SS of 1 shotting Jagerx when I get home.

Siege went great, we slaughtered your alliance en masse. The point of L2 is killing people in PVP right? So...we killed way more then you did.

We win.
No the point of l2 is not to get war kills lol, otherwise you would get adena, dark stones, equipment, cloaks, etc for being ahead. Ncsoft knows war stats are inflated and mean nothing so there is no reward.

The point of l2 is to actually hold castles, win dragons, win Olympiad, and control other sources of things that actually improve your clan/ally/toon. To lose everything, them claim you are ahead in war stats because you kill afk macro toons is very funny. I hope you guys go up 50k in war stats, while still losing all castles, heros, so I can laugh even harder at you
Old 03-20-2017, 03:21 PM   #22
Ohfuggle
Hungry Spirit

Ohfuggle is an unknown quantity at this point

Woo wee, the spicy squad is all turnt up in their own thread.

https://puu.sh/uRZxY/41ed738854.jpg

I believe you said if anyone from Redemption could 1 shot you, you'd delete your toon.

Don't be a p*ssy bro. Be a man of your word!
Ohfuggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 03:44 PM   #23
jaGerX
Tainted Zombie

jaGerX is an unknown quantity at this point

You are responding to each of us individually over and over, trust me thread successful!

I also admitted to you killing me in oly and after you bragged about it I said that if YOU ever killed me on my healer in any real pvp situation that did not include me being on macro that I would indeed quit the game because you do not do damage as proven during sieges when you and fooz are hitting me for a combined 2k with skills up.

Redemption archers ranked like so:
Rds > Shook > VisaCard > Daishuks/CashMeOutside/iDirtyGirl (all about the same damage) > OhFuggins > Vandamme > Graven

You got lucky in 1 olympiad because I gave your full gear the 0 respect you deserve, so thats 1 of 10 matches.. how did the 2 go saturday night?

The best chance you have to be victorious vs our group and I would like to see this setup is:
Rds
Shook
Graven (on Tank)
Bunda
Clockwork (on PP)
Fooz (on Healer)
2nd Healer is up for debate, you should take rufio because hes the best geared and highest level but hes god awful.. focusedpower, sweetcandy and healena get aoed down.. so tough to find your 2nd healer

Too bad all the greed and egos ****** up any chance you guys have at a real rotation.. gl being even more irrelevant on whatever server you land on..
jaGerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 04:03 PM   #24
Luczin
Guardian Archangel

Quote:
Woo wee, the spicy squad is all turnt up in their own thread.

https://puu.sh/uRZxY/41ed738854.jpg

I believe you said if anyone from Redemption could 1 shot you, you'd delete your toon.

Don't be a p*ssy bro. Be a man of your word!
Can't wait to show a picture after our oly fight, if u don't dodge me all night.

How does a 103 GS with all ur gear, have 27 oly points after 3 weeks?
Old 03-20-2017, 04:18 PM   #25
Luczin
Guardian Archangel

Smile Re: Sieges 3-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaGerX View Post
You are responding to each of us individually over and over, trust me thread successful!

I also admitted to you killing me in oly and after you bragged about it I said that if YOU ever killed me on my healer in any real pvp situation that did not include me being on macro that I would indeed quit the game because you do not do damage as proven during sieges when you and fooz are hitting me for a combined 2k with skills up.

Redemption archers ranked like so:
Rds > Shook > VisaCard > Daishuks/CashMeOutside/iDirtyGirl (all about the same damage) > OhFuggins > Vandamme > Graven

You got lucky in 1 olympiad because I gave your full gear the 0 respect you deserve, so thats 1 of 10 matches.. how did the 2 go saturday night?

The best chance you have to be victorious vs our group and I would like to see this setup is:
Rds
Shook
Graven (on Tank)
Bunda
Clockwork (on PP)
Fooz (on Healer)
2nd Healer is up for debate, you should take rufio because hes the best geared and highest level but hes god awful.. focusedpower, sweetcandy and healena get aoed down.. so tough to find your 2nd healer

Too bad all the greed and egos ****** up any chance you guys have at a real rotation.. gl being even more irrelevant on whatever server you land on..

Heard fooz got rid of a lot of his healer gear, I wonder why?
Old 03-20-2017, 06:13 PM   #26
Backstabb1
Dark Lord

Backstabb1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
*Yawn* the guy who desperately logs on multiple characters to try and talk to me.

Thank god I'm not that desperate.
You're right thats fooz or I mean MadCard
Old 03-21-2017, 12:21 AM   #27
Backstabb1
Dark Lord

I just want to add a few things:

1. You guys surely realize that you will never win PvP vs any clan unless you kill their top party.

2. War stat has always been meaningless in the grand scheme of the game.

3. My CP isn't self proclaimed the strongest on Zaken... it just is the strongest and by far based on results alone. Not that it matters anyways because Zaken is a **** server full of clueless players. We don't have anything to prove if you still question it well, you're just struggling upstairs... I think after the last couple of sieges it would be obvious.

4. Gear isn't going to fix your problem.. its game play.

Anyways, GF's yesterday. Thanks for playing.
Old 03-21-2017, 09:16 AM   #28
CashMeOutside
Elpy

CashMeOutside is an unknown quantity at this point

Found your cp

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100303001128

#trolllife
CashMeOutside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 10:33 AM   #29
jaGerX
Tainted Zombie

It doesnt matter what we look like or who we are in real life. We could all be 500 pound women living in our oldest, fatherless childs basement eating hot pockets, ******** in a bed pan and unshowered.

All that matters for the purpose of this forum and game is that we are the reigning victors and you are the losers.

There is no troll to be had when you cannot win at any aspect of the game, I am sorry but please try harder.
Old 03-21-2017, 10:35 AM   #30
Explicit Content
Elpy

Explicit Content is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow... this thread is about as awful as siege was.

Fact: I am Bunda (because who doesnt like some good *** [or mom if you're vietnamese])

Now that we're all clear which point of view i have.

A) Siege was terrible for many reason on the redemption side (too many that i dont care to list it out)

B) BadCard and TruffleBlumpkin both need more 99 yuls with Kelbim bows, because its not like half the server isnt a god forsaken yul.

C) When 2 tanks keep 2 healers Silenced for 10-30 seconds maybe a yul can kill them?

Bye Felicia
Old 03-21-2017, 12:26 PM   #31
jaGerX
Tainted Zombie

A. Couldnt Agree More.. but you are lead by fooz and fuggins now..

B. Also couldnt agree more.. I was an archer and switched to healer for betterment of the CP.. Just like you going from dagger to tank.. Some people want to be the hero but when they are always dead or do 0 damage cant be a hero.

C. That was probably the toughest match up jon and I had to deal with on the server so far, however, as I mentioned OhFuggins was literally dead seconds into the fights so you guys were 6v7 and fooz cant solo us... He barely does damage to us when we dont have ncoin buffs the other 13 days of the week.. On siege day when we are equal buffs he does next to nothing.. And not to teach you how to play or give away the sauce but clock (as he was my vantage point from sticking to me and you to jon) was a bit too tunnel visioned on attempting to silence me so I kited him and per wonderful clock fashion he didnt do anything else to help your group. Teamwork makes the dream work. At 1 point I was locked for about 10 secs and so was jon.. never above 10 by more than a second or 2.. but at one point his silence landed on me when I had purge up and that was your opportunity to kill but we took next to no damage.. so you need fooz to do some self reflecting.. hes not a hero he was a good enough healer to get by.. We took significantly more damage when we fought Rds/Shook
Old 03-21-2017, 12:42 PM   #32
Luczin
Guardian Archangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaGerX View Post
A. Couldnt Agree More.. but you are lead by fooz and fuggins now..

B. Also couldnt agree more.. I was an archer and switched to healer for betterment of the CP.. Just like you going from dagger to tank.. Some people want to be the hero but when they are always dead or do 0 damage cant be a hero.

C. That was probably the toughest match up jon and I had to deal with on the server so far, however, as I mentioned OhFuggins was literally dead seconds into the fights so you guys were 6v7 and fooz cant solo us... He barely does damage to us when we dont have ncoin buffs the other 13 days of the week.. On siege day when we are equal buffs he does next to nothing.. And not to teach you how to play or give away the sauce but clock (as he was my vantage point from sticking to me and you to jon) was a bit too tunnel visioned on attempting to silence me so I kited him and per wonderful clock fashion he didnt do anything else to help your group. Teamwork makes the dream work. At 1 point I was locked for about 10 secs and so was jon.. never above 10 by more than a second or 2.. but at one point his silence landed on me when I had purge up and that was your opportunity to kill but we took next to no damage.. so you need fooz to do some self reflecting.. hes not a hero he was a good enough healer to get by.. We took significantly more damage when we fought Rds/Shook
C) I said before the siege, their tanks were the strength of that group now. Shame the healers are 1 shots, and the DDs are garbage. It didn't help our situation when my eva's rune expired, which lead from purge being a 17.5 second cooldown to 24 seconds, as they were starting to make that push around 1135pm.
Old 03-21-2017, 02:48 PM   #33
WhasD
Dark Knight

WhasD is an unknown quantity at this point

lol there are a ridiculous amount of weak yuls all around. sometimes i just let them hit me for fun, i didnt even use slaughter dye

building proper parties will always be better than more DDs, better to stack the strongest 2 dds

i can see why people dont like support classes in this broken game, but healer seems kinda fun tho.

still feelin deathly sick, pretty sure just coughed up 5% of my lung
Old 03-21-2017, 09:45 PM   #34
Backstabb1
Dark Lord

3 posts, Bunda, cashme, and shook... Trying to interpret these **** posts.

cashme post = mad?

bunda post = Like this guys drunk ramblings or something?

shook = apparently him sick has something to do with killing my group? Excuses? I don't know.. cant tell.

GF's will do.
Old 03-21-2017, 09:48 PM   #35
Backstabb1
Dark Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luczin View Post
C) I said before the siege, their tanks were the strength of that group now. Shame the healers are 1 shots, and the DDs are garbage. It didn't help our situation when my eva's rune expired, which lead from purge being a 17.5 second cooldown to 24 seconds, as they were starting to make that push around 1135pm.
Sorry but no strength to be heard of in that group period, more laziness on our side.
Old 03-22-2017, 12:29 AM   #36
Explicit Content
Elpy

Explicit Content is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backstabb1 View Post
bunda post = Like this guys drunk ramblings or something?

Im just here so i dont get fined.
Old 03-23-2017, 09:59 AM   #37
Luczin
Guardian Archangel

Heard fooz is kicking people in kg for doing embryo with our ally? Lol.

He would probably be really mad to know van**** helped jagerx find a dim chest yesterday lol
Old 03-23-2017, 12:05 PM   #38
CashMeOutside
Elpy

CashMeOutside is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backstabb1 View Post
Sorry but no strength to be heard of in that group period, more laziness on our side.
Do you drive a lifted truck? 😸
CashMeOutside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 01:38 PM   #39
WhasD
Dark Knight

WhasD is an unknown quantity at this point

march 5th siege vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fJP9WorMoc

kinda short, its against the fuhrer n friends. not many kills but glad sieges are fun now.
Old 03-23-2017, 06:44 PM   #40
Luczin
Guardian Archangel

Last edited by Luczin; 03-23-2017 at 09:37 PM. Reason: no need to flame shook
Luczin is offline   Reply With Quote