Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Server Discussion > Naia

Login

Old 07-12-2017, 01:41 PM   #1
MashaWithoutBear
Hungry Spirit

MashaWithoutBear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ExeQtor in Ramona will he gank gainak or will he be ganked by russian farmers ?

A clanmate of mine who plays on ramona too noticed a strange thing.

A dude shouted in general that he wanted to buy r gem for a ton of adenas.

Guess what?

ExeQtor.

I have many doubts about the fact that a na dum b *** can compete with the russian farmers.

Anyway another DH drama is going on

Pm the dum b in game --->XQuator

Last edited by MashaWithoutBear; 07-13-2017 at 01:57 PM.
MashaWithoutBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 05:16 PM   #2
Munch
Dark Knight

Munch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Exquatod in Ramona will he gank gainak or will he be ganked by russian farmers ?

And we should care because...?

Wonder when you'll say; a clanmate of mine who plays who cares where, told me that my posts are becoming more and more pointless, so I'll stop posting and continue with my undecided mumbling as to what's better and what's where inside my head.
Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 07:41 PM   #3
MashaWithoutBear
Hungry Spirit

Default Re: Exquatod in Ramona will he gank gainak or will he be ganked by russian farmers ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munch View Post
And we should care because...?

Wonder when you'll say; a clanmate of mine who plays who cares where, told me that my posts are becoming more and more pointless, so I'll stop posting and continue with my undecided mumbling as to what's better and what's where inside my head.
It's plain and simple. If the *** moves to Ramona you don't have a work anymore.

Btw, please, try to explain to that *** that he can't offer 1.5kk x r gem on a server where a r gem is worth 200k
Old 07-13-2017, 01:38 AM   #4
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

AnotherSorc is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaWithoutBear View Post
Btw, please, try to explain to that *** that he can't offer 1.5kk x r gem on a server where a r gem is worth 200k
Well I dont wanna defend exeQ, but do you really think he became master of our RMT universe by overpaying 8times for any items without reason or sense? I mean, really?

If you are a troll, hats down you're the best. On the other hand, if you're serious with what you type, you just.. shouldnt type anything again on these boards, ever

PS:
What I liked a lot in this new BS-thread:

"Exquatod"

a real classic
Reminds me on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVAPLLHTYg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOhgITHwppE
Old 07-13-2017, 07:04 AM   #5
MashaWithoutBear
Hungry Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherSorc View Post
Well I dont wanna defend exeQ, but do you really think he became master of our RMT universe by overpaying 8times for any items without reason or sense? I mean, really?

If you are a troll, hats down you're the best. On the other hand, if you're serious with what you type, you just.. shouldnt type anything again on these boards, ever

PS:
What I liked a lot in this new BS-thread:

"Exquatod"

a real classic
Reminds me on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVAPLLHTYg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOhgITHwppE
Didn't have the time to look for "how to edit a topic's title on a na forum". Will do as soon as I will have 10 years to look for the solution

For RS the things are a bit little different. The *** moves to Ramona ... you will play on an empty server.

Btw 1.5kk --> naia r gem price
200k --> ramona price

It isn't my fault if the *** offered 1.5kk x r gem be4 watching the normal price in auction house

That's why he was noticed and everyone on Ramona pm him saying "***"

As a sidenote. **** happens. When i swith between clients it may happen that i shout WTB ruby 350kk on a server where a ruby is worth 12kk
Old 07-13-2017, 07:30 AM   #6
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

I'm happy for every and each player on NCW servers. Usually. But you're really special
Have fun on Ramona, Godspeed!
Old 07-13-2017, 01:55 PM   #7
MashaWithoutBear
Hungry Spirit

Default Re: Exquator in Ramona will he gank gainak or will he be ganked by russian farmers ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherSorc View Post
I'm happy for every and each player on NCW servers. Usually. But you're really special
Have fun on Ramona, Godspeed!
Well it took me 2 days to find out how to edit a na title's topic but it's done now

Ty Omen but I play on Core not on Ramona.

Last edited by MashaWithoutBear; 07-13-2017 at 02:09 PM.
Old 07-13-2017, 01:58 PM   #8
eXEQtor
Tainted Zombie

eXEQtor is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello to my fans,

If i come to your server you will know it. Don't panic, keep your farm.

Have fun.
eXEQtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 02:02 PM   #9
MashaWithoutBear
Hungry Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXEQtor View Post
Hello to my fans,

If i come to your server you will know it. Don't panic, keep your farm.

Have fun.
Oh yeah but if you want your nickname back on ramona you have to come in begging with 999 billions a 100.000 dragon claws.
Old 07-13-2017, 02:52 PM   #10
dU.
Hungry Spirit

dU. is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
if you want your nickname back on ramona

We don't care about ramona or core, don't worry.
dU. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 05:49 PM   #11
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

why would any RU player go to an EU server when they have much better RU servers ?

and there's more profit to be made from NCWest sheeps err players ?
Draecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 09:03 PM   #12
MashaWithoutBear
Hungry Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecke View Post
why would any RU player go to an EU server when they have much better RU servers ?

and there's more profit to be made from NCWest sheeps err players ?
Yo Draecke.
Log in on Ramona --> make a toon lvl 9 for the fake horse --> gludio --> shut --> pavel ---> you will find ExeQtor' RU bandwagon

Ops I revealed the place so sorry ***
Old 07-14-2017, 06:59 AM   #13
Yoloswagcoco
Tainted Zombie

Yoloswagcoco is an unknown quantity at this point

Ramona is activity can be compare to ur brain activity:Null.
Btw when u talking about russian farmers u should know that Exqtor is russian himself.
Yoloswagcoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 05:26 PM   #14
MashaWithoutBear
Hungry Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoloswagcoco View Post
Ramona is activity can be compare to ur brain activity:Null.
Btw when u talking about russian farmers u should know that Exqtor is russian himself.
How can it be that a RU RMT bandwagon is lead by a *****e ***?

I understand you bro. It's difficult to imagine that someone left his own real work to play L2 as an RMT only to be scammed by the ***.

Btw

1] the null activity

http://imgur.com/a/WgFIq

2] some normal price

http://imgur.com/a/M1pY1
http://imgur.com/a/04JHR

3] where your pet master now works
http://imgur.com/a/02AlR

Sorry but was pked 29 times before getting so close to be pked for the 30th time.

Hey Yoloswagcoco tell me just one thing. How can it be that someone who's controlling naia gainak since 5 years isn't able to purchase in 6 days 1 single lvl 5 jewel?
He shouts in general everyday 3 to times x day an noone wants his billions?
Another question where is Exe when he says to you that's afk?

Go check

Edit Tried to get closer to post a better ss but was pked another 10 times XD

It's strange how as soon as someone joins DH he begins to lie on everything. That's a public l2 server where everyone can log in for free not DH private server. But DH need to lie even on this ......

Last edited by MashaWithoutBear; 07-14-2017 at 05:53 PM.
Old 07-15-2017, 09:14 AM   #15
Devoid
Grave Predator

Devoid is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
3] where your pet master now works
http://imgur.com/a/02AlR

Sorry but was pked 29 times before getting so close to be pked for the 30th time.

Edit Tried to get closer to post a better ss but was pked another 10 times XD
We had these bots in Naia. With the PK stuff and all. It's all about knowing all the alternatives for making adena. Some people do Tiat, Lilith, Anakim. Some farm GoG. A lot do time arbitrage in the market. Why you would immediately attribute this to 'Exquatod' is really beyond anyone's imagination.
Old 07-15-2017, 10:03 AM   #16
MashaWithoutBear
Hungry Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devoid View Post
We had these bots in Naia. With the PK stuff and all. It's all about knowing all the alternatives for making adena. Some people do Tiat, Lilith, Anakim. Some farm GoG. A lot do time arbitrage in the market. Why you would immediately attribute this to 'Exquatod' is really beyond anyone's imagination.
Well let me think.
Why would I have to create a toon named "MashaWithoutBear" on naia only to pk ExeQtor over and over if i'm not Masha?
And why would I have to create a toon named "XQuator" on ramona only to farm pavel 24/7/365 if I'm not ExeQtor?
He did that only because other russian farmers trashed him like 205 times ss incoming.
Oh well at least he can't use the original ingame nick cuz someone has already taken it

Just write ... first there was noone on ramona .... meh really ?
Secondly the prices in there were insane ... meh really ? we are laughing at you all day long
Third no ex on ramona ... meh really ?

Continue to write but first do a brain health check

Btw u can't do tiat every day u can't do ana or lil every day gog is where he was trashed guess where he coul be
Old 07-15-2017, 01:15 PM   #17
Munch
Dark Knight

Munch is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Well let me think.
Why would I have to create a toon named "MashaWithoutBear" on naia only to pk ExeQtor over and over if i'm not Masha?
And why would I have to create a toon named "XQuator" on ramona only to farm pavel 24/7/365 if I'm not ExeQtor?
He did that only because other russian farmers trashed him like 205 times ss incoming.
Oh well at least he can't use the original ingame nick cuz someone has already taken it

Secondly the prices in there were insane ... meh really ? we are laughing at you all day long

Btw u can't do tiat every day u can't do ana or lil every day gog is where he was trashed guess where he coul be
The more you post, the more dumb you look. Can't believe I'll be defending Exeqtor with this but, how the hell do you even know that it's him? If you're laughing about things with your clanmates, you probably have no idea how many people are laughing at you, with what you're posting here. Did you ask that character "hey are you exeqtor from naia?"

One thing is for certain, you're making majorities days by posting here.

Who even cares what's going on at ramona or core or whatever else server, everyone plays where they want, if you're trying to prove a point with prices etc. while people still pay and buy from the l2store, you didn't achieve anything, if you're trying to pull people by telling them about the prices in the l2store at innova, be cause those servers are in the deadzones, good luck.

Moreover, if you're constantly going on with "hey this costs so much, that costs that much" l2store, l2store, l2store, says enough about the player (you for example) being incompetent of making/getting those items from the game itself, even if it is a longterm thing

Jewels can be bought from Mammon at innova correct? Why would you even need the l2store for that? Oh wait... As, if isn't that a waste of money, eventhough the price is lower, you're still wasting it on the pixels ^^
Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 01:42 AM   #18
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
Well let me think.

If you have problems making adena, just make lv1 toons with the following two names on every existing server and after you're done PM the real exeq on Naia and sell those names to him for thousands of US$:
"Exquatod"
"XQuator"

You'll be rich in no time and finally can play on the real L2 servers not the dead others
Old 07-17-2017, 05:01 AM   #19
Pleistoros
Purgatory Shadow

Pleistoros is an unknown quantity at this point

&wts fried teenager brain, really cheap "MashaWithoutBear

ups
Old 07-17-2017, 05:54 AM   #20
xcvbx
Elpy

xcvbx is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: Exquatod in Ramona will he gank gainak or will he be ganked by russian farmers ?

what can u expect from explo? xD
pure crap
xcvbx is offline   Reply With Quote