Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Player Questions

Login

Player Questions Attention new players (and veterans too)! Do you have questions about Lineage II? Looking for a drop? Need tips on a quest? Come on in and ask your questions here--players of all experience levels are welcome!

Old 06-13-2017, 04:24 PM   #21
audric
Thunder Wyrm

audric is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dual or Single Dagge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polka View Post
Wow this is really good info, Thanks a lot Audric,
I will try dual Dagger during Redlibra and see if the Dmg is higher then i will have a go with it.
But one more question will the dual dagger affect the evasion like when equiping shield? I use shield on pve all the time to get dmg boost from cc and it does boost the dmg a lot.

Thanks
nope, dual daggers dont deacrease your evasion like a shield / sigil, but i am focus on pvp and on my dmgs, the cc appear enough on me in pve pvp imo.

gl
audric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 11:32 PM   #22
Devoid
Grave Predator

Devoid is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixa View Post
I can show you the how's in the server files, but I'll probably get an infraction for posting it xD
It would be easier for everyone if you just told who ended up giving away Grand Crusade server files (regardless if it was paid for or not). A lot of people want to know that for sure so that action could be taken. Possibly to have L2 SEA v2.
Old 06-13-2017, 11:39 PM   #23
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devoid View Post
It would be easier for everyone if you just told who ended up giving away Grand Crusade server files (regardless if it was paid for or not). A lot of people want to know that for sure so that action could be taken. Possibly to have L2 SEA v2.
Everything comes from mother Russia. I can't share, but I've shown Audric some stuff. He tested again and got very confusing results, where the dual daggers were actually making smth like 10% more dmg, which is weird.

Anyways.
Old 06-14-2017, 02:52 AM   #24
Devoid
Grave Predator

Devoid is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixa View Post
Everything comes from mother Russia. I can't share, but I've shown Audric some stuff. He tested again and got very confusing results, where the dual daggers were actually making smth like 10% more dmg, which is weird.

Anyways.
That's because we have had a flurry of undocumented changes to most weapon damage and crit damage ever since GoD started. And that flurry just keeps on going. So anything you may have from before Crusade is likely worthless*.
* specifically targeting weapons and cr/cd, not necessarily the rest

By the way, we should really push getting the L2 SEA scenario all over again (for the people who do not remember, NC HQ revoked the license issued to IAM INTERACTIVE, which resulted in SEA servers being shut down permanently). There is a direct link between [previous chronicle name] dot ws and the former executive director of you know what.
Old 06-15-2017, 04:41 PM   #25
Stinge12
Elpy

Stinge12 is an unknown quantity at this point

I recorded a video to help those unsure whether to use a single dagger. Items are listed in video description. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foRI...ature=youtu.be
Stinge12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 06:42 PM   #26
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

ShakaZuluPP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinge12 View Post
I recorded a video to help those unsure whether to use a single dagger. Items are listed in video description. Enjoy!

Respect for your items with with this items you will make more damage even id you use A grade dagger

Thread owner have "average" items and if he use same lvl 1h or 2hand dagger he will not see that difference from them. As you in this nice video make he ask to have more power in GC. Point is the to he be as you in video he not need to change 1h to 2h dagger or opposite, but invest of many billionths in char. Dagger as dagger if have same sa/augmend... will give almost same power...

Edit: Ok , i re-read post and see the he talk for hellbound zone but is same...
Old 06-15-2017, 07:00 PM   #27
Polka
Tainted Zombie

Polka is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Amazing! You are able to possess 5x Lv6 jewels and probably more with the pvp jewels, Stunningly great to see what you can do with them.
But like Staroto have said above surely if you use dual dagger you would land higher damage with all the gears you have?
Also what Ap tree do you use? I put everything on dmg atm and my survival rate is really low mind share your ap with us?
Polka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 08:53 PM   #28
Stinge12
Elpy

Stinge12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polka View Post
Amazing! You are able to possess 5x Lv6 jewels and probably more with the pvp jewels, Stunningly great to see what you can do with them.
But like Staroto have said above surely if you use dual dagger you would land higher damage with all the gears you have?
Also what Ap tree do you use? I put everything on dmg atm and my survival rate is really low mind share your ap with us?
Thanks man.

I'm using Warriors like so

0 1 - 4
3 2 0 0
3 2 0 1
1 2 1 0
1 0 - 0
- 0 - -
Stinge12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 10:34 PM   #29
Nozykk
Elpy

Nozykk is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

So could you say why single dagger >dual dagger? I played a lot on one private server ( i know private is not off etc, but this one was really close to official) and the old legends always said p attack doesnt affect othell skills, but on this private server i was testing the full p attack/ p skill crit damage setup, hats p attack dual daggers etc. even the berserkers rage from the dualclass certificates, and i found out i was dealing like 50 % more damage or even more when i was using all active skills for p attack, then i came back to official and tested it again, and it seemed like it works the same way here! And if that is the case i would stick to dual daggers, but if there are more differences then just damage and please share them also i heard that you trigger counter critical from drum buff a lot faster with single dagger but not sure if its true
Nozykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 06:16 AM   #30
iHyperlite
Hungry Spirit

iHyperlite is an unknown quantity at this point

in my testing, dual daggers hit roughly 10% harder on stabs over single (same weapon considered, max crit dmg modifiers).

however, in my testing, single dagger has a faster skill animation than duals, which in pvp will mean alot. this wasnt rsting be timing, just how it felt/looked with my eyes doing tests. similar to crossbow vs regular bow.

i have also heard that single has a higher lethal rate than duals in pvp, but this is almost impossible to test yourself efficiently.

i prefer duals for pve, single for pvp.

Last edited by iHyperlite; 07-17-2017 at 06:30 AM.
iHyperlite is offline   Reply With Quote