Lineage II Forums  
Old 11-19-2016, 05:08 PM   #21
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Need help for more dps

next update u can upgrade armor & weapons all the way to R99 so argument null and void..

example:
bless apo -> standard R95 -> bless R95 -> standard R99

keeps SA's and augment etc., cost a lot to do so but certain cases it's worth it imo.
Draecke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 08:21 PM   #22
KingBuff
Imperial Warlord

KingBuff is on a distinguished road

That's true but it's entirely possible we don't get that feature here just like the upgraded epics.
KingBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 11:52 PM   #23
billcosby
Hungry Spirit

billcosby is an unknown quantity at this point

@hitshard while you are correct eventually they can upgrade to bloody dark. OE r95 with 2sa will out damage +4 r99 dual swords in patk and crit damage. with Kain and Leona crystals. or Kain and Kain for death/might etc.
billcosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 09:36 AM   #24
sanjosel
Elpy

sanjosel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Pebamama,

I know its a bit late, but here are my inputs for you.

I have a Tyrr duelist lvl 100 and I have found a way to do decent DPS. Keep in mind that this class is meant for PVP, even then you can PVE as well, just donŽt expect the results youŽll get as a Titan or GK.

PVE Setup.

1. Light r95 set (enchant type). You gain atk spd/patk and with the warrior AP you can get 4% extra. Dont forget to get Ap element +50 as well.

2. Jewels, You need critical damage, QA and Octavis. to get 30% critical damage. Use octavis earring for VR. neck can be Octavis for 3% or Frintezza if you want to land more stuns. if you get a zaken, it make your life easier.

3. I have tried a lot of weapons, augments and so far if you are setting up Duelist for PVE, youŽll need this setup in your r85/r95 dualsword (or r99 but its **** expensive) Whichever weapons you get, make sure you use Death and critical death. That will give you 10% critical damage from duals. and if you land 15% critical damage augment then youŽll have 25% critical damage weapon.

4. Increase your STR values thru Dyes str +15, Tauti Bracelet, venir hat.

5. Use STR+3 Stew and 2% patk from fortress talisman.

6. make sure you have savage lvl 2 as revelation skill. My combo with rhapsody goes (Zerk/Savage)

This setup will help you to contribute good damage to your party or solo many things.

I currently do kartia 95 duo and with this setup I can kill kalios under 7 minutes (I know some other tyrss can kill it in 2). The VR from jewels keeps me alive from most bosses.

Remember this is pve only. for pvp you have to do other things.

Pm if you need anything else.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pebamama View Post
Hey guys , so I recently hit 99 with my tyrr and I wanted to know what items should I get and in which order , so i can maximize my dps on a budget in PvE.

I have a tyrr duelist , and I've got +4 blessed apo dualsword. I also have a Ring of Creation , +6 R99 Hvy set, abudance-Hunter, octavis shirt,istina's neck, special stun earring and a special ring.

I have about ~3bilion I can spend and I was wondering :

1) What weapon should I have and with what SA and element.
2)Should I get STR dyes first? (+5 STR dyes that dont lower any other stats are a bit expensive and I dont know if I should get them now :/ )

In your opinion what gearing route should I take? What items should I focus on buying ?

I know I'm asking for a lot but please give me your advice :/
sanjosel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 03:30 AM   #25
KissThis
Purgatory Shadow

KissThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjosel View Post
Hi Pebamama,
2. Jewels, You need critical damage, QA and Octavis. to get 30% critical damage. Use octavis earring for VR. neck can be Octavis for 3% or Frintezza if you want to land more stuns. if you get a zaken, it make your life easier.

3. I have tried a lot of weapons, augments and so far if you are setting up Duelist for PVE, youŽll need this setup in your r85/r95 dualsword (or r99 but its **** expensive) Whichever weapons you get, make sure you use Death and critical death. That will give you 10% critical damage from duals. and if you land 15% critical damage augment then youŽll have 25% critical damage weapon.

I currently do kartia 95 duo and with this setup I can kill kalios under 7 minutes (I know some other tyrss can kill it in 2). The VR from jewels keeps me alive from most bosses.

Remember this is pve only. for pvp you have to do other things.

Pm if you need anything else.

Cheers.
Standard Valakas necklace if you can afford it, if not Oct will work. Oly Earring top grade for VR, istana standard, not warrior is good.

Death and Critical Death > Death and Might? Are you 100% sure about this? If you are already close to capped crit rate why add more and 3% crit damage when I can add 5% pattack? I think this one needs more testing.

kartia 95 boss being killed in under 2 minutes? You watch the wrong youtube videos, I've seen the thing killed in under 10 seconds.
KissThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 11:07 AM   #26
Keoz
Thunder Wyrm

Keoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Under 10 seconds with 5-10b budget?
Keoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 06:28 PM   #27
KissThis
Purgatory Shadow

KissThis is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keoz View Post
Under 10 seconds with 5-10b budget?
I was talking about the previous poster, not the topic creator.
KissThis is offline   Reply With Quote