Lineage II Forums  
Old 02-14-2017, 06:40 AM   #81
zem1
Hungry Spirit

zem1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BrExit?, no it's MaxExit from Freya, finally.

Errrr, i still dont get it. Your vote was counted like 481 votes or something ? You saying you made freya +1 , still dont get it how coze there was voting pull and yes i voted +1 too. So that makes me i have made Freya +1 gmt ??
And every1 at freya knows how prophecy got last castle , with max help .
And yes the Staroto/Prophecy are the clawns from what i see round the forum.
zem1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 08:55 AM   #82
Makis126
Goblin Lord

Makis126 is an unknown quantity at this point

RIP MuruMuru. 1 more dragon weapon to banana island xD
#MuruMuru #VacationsForEver #BananaIsland
Makis126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 09:37 AM   #83
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

ShakaZuluPP is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by zem1 View Post
Errrr, i still dont get it. Your vote was counted like 481 votes or something ? You saying you made freya +1 , still dont get it how coze there was voting pull and yes i voted +1 too. So that makes me i have made Freya +1 gmt ??
And every1 at freya knows how prophecy got last castle , with max help .
And yes the Staroto/Prophecy are the clawns from what i see round the forum.
You not have brain to get it , that is problem...

lets say in this way.... before my post gmt -2 lead 300+ vs ~100 for gmt +1, after my post ppl start vote for gmt+1 and in 48h was 400 gmt+1 vs 350gmt-2, last morning noobs start bot vote but my mail to Juji in 2am his time call him to ban 90 votes and gmt +1 to win. Yes, read post 130 and next 3 page of thread to see that situation in real time. You are just loser who not know noting for Magmeld/Freya and just bla bla bs. Next time when you try talk to me try to learn something for Freya history after merge and Prophecy/Max resident server Magmeld history to not bla bla lol talk w/o knowledge of real fact but just trash talk. yes, you are no1 not me, ppl know who i'm in game and in forum, you are lol nick personality in forum and nobody in server. You not have basic info for game politic last 5 years in Magmeld/Freya to call ppl pets. Only "pet" here is you pro amoeba.
Old 02-14-2017, 09:58 AM   #84
zem1
Hungry Spirit

zem1 is an unknown quantity at this point

You are defenetly delusional clown .
Theres no point to talk with clowns ...
Have fun pet.
zem1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 09:59 AM   #85
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakaZuluPP View Post
You not have brain to get it , that is problem...

lets say in this way.... before my post gmt -2 lead 300+ vs ~100 for gmt +1, after my post ppl start vote for gmt+1 and in 48h was 400 gmt+1 vs 350gmt-2, last morning noobs start bot vote but my mail to Juji in 2am his time call him to ban 90 votes and gmt +1 to win. Yes, read post 130 and next 3 page of thread to see that situation in real time. You are just loser who not know noting for Magmeld/Freya and just bla bla bs. Next time when you try talk to me try to learn something for Freya history after merge and Prophecy/Max resident server Magmeld history to not bla bla lol talk w/o knowledge of real fact but just trash talk. yes, you are no1 not me, ppl know who i'm in game and in forum, you are lol nick personality in forum and nobody in server. You not have basic info for game politic last 5 years in Magmeld/Freya to call ppl pets. Only "pet" here is you pro amoeba.
I don't think that this had anything to do with how Freya went GMT+1. Actually it was Shilen who was bigger than both Bartz and Magmeld combined, that contributed the most to the GMT+1. Most of the players on Shilen were from Europe and around 25℅ Latinos. Me and most of the ppl I know voted GMT+1, most clans had internal push to vote that way, because most ppl don't read the forums.

After all, the truth is, the majority of the players on all 3 servers were from Europe It's also true that there was an attempt to manipulate the vote and Juji took actions against it. This is how Freya got GMT+1.
Old 02-16-2017, 03:59 AM   #86
Chrysty
Hungry Spirit

Chrysty is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaice View Post
It's true, fraps coming, max auto bot party killing antharas during video up.
Mayer or rave or vn or christy will move soon to banana island i hope XD Petition done
Or we wanna talk about 100-103 rb autobot party of max? or Lilith bug? :|
LOOOOOOOOOL ! GO GO GO GO GO !
Make 1k petitions, reports, videos, what ever you want. I told you thousands times ! REPORT ME I WANT TO BE BAN !

GO GO GO what you waiting for ?
Chrysty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 10:01 AM   #87
oseret
Thunder Wyrm

oseret is an unknown quantity at this point

Muru is not banned he is login sometimes, i had talk with him.
You can see his toons loged in Rbs spot (CP), he will back in 1 month or more.

NcSOFT SHOULD START TO BAN PEOPLE WHO IS TALKING ABOUT CANCER AND CAR ACCIDENTS.
Old 02-16-2017, 10:48 AM   #88
Unknown Report
Goblin Lord

Unknown Report is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by oseret View Post
Muru is not banned he is login sometimes, i had talk with him.
You can see his toons loged in Rbs spot (CP), he will back in 1 month or more.

NcSOFT SHOULD START TO BAN PEOPLE WHO IS TALKING ABOUT CANCER AND CAR ACCIDENTS.
I still wonder how dare you defend your friend MuruMuru?
After all, are you on the side of MAX guys? Or are you on the side that does resistance to MAX Shalam?

It is by these and others that I say that you Shalam as a person are extremely false, two faces.
No wonder I call you and I'll always call you a spy.
You knows everything that happens in MAX, but you knows everything that goes on in the other clans and spreads information to both sides.

As Znipo has already pondered, it is not for nothing that you Shalam, has a very bad reputation on the server, this from the Magmeld and now on the Freya. Or should I ask again for the opinion of Staroto and the other Profecy leaders about you?

No wonder that Elleison, Elow, Hiromatsu and all his cp has been scolding you. After all, are they wrong about you? I doubt they are wrong about you.

Is not it cool that DivekioTM itself has scolded you for having chars in the ACE clan, threatening them to give PK to every member of the Ace clan as long as their numerous chars are not removed from the clan? After all, until when will you have the brilliant idea to remove all your chars from the Ace clan and give peace there?

After all, it was you who had a clan (Furyans) who had the feat of forfeiting it.
Or should I re-assert that you as a clan leader are a loser?

After all, it was you who purposely put your chars in all of Freya's clans as a trigger in activating wars.

After all, it was you who said proudly to do all the raid bosses 88+ of the game, saying that he did all that stealing from the MAX clan.
After all, MAX would never allow such an action, so say that you and the MAX clan have pact on the raid bosses.

So by saying who has the bad reputation on the Freya is simply you.
And do not make me say any of your chars, unless you want me to ruin your reputation all at once.

And yes, let each one express his opinion as he pleases.
If they say around here if he has cancer,
Or if they say if he had a car accident, whoever said that was MAX's own people.
Unknown Report is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 06:53 PM   #89
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

Furyanse was not Shalam clan, that was nice latino clan (was our war maybe more of year) but leader/s stop play and ppl leave from that clan and join other latino clans. Then Shalam somehow got access to leader char ID and transfer clan leader to his chars. Furyanse was lvl 10/11 clan with 30+ daily active SA ppl with not any relation with Shalam in time when he was lvl 85-91 healer who PR (or kick players from his pt and let them die) from kartia/fortuna/POD in sec before last rb die... he had bad reputation is first from how bad player he was ingame. All other for him come months after in Magmeld when he start to be "smart I know all" boy.

PS: His interest special for Prophecy is because we for years before not accept ppl w/o recommendation from someone who is already in clan + after big talk with him from Buldoozer or me. After Znipo join us he also invite ppl but I don't know the other from maybe 10+ Prophecy clan members who have invite privilege to invite someone w/o consultation with some of us or them (Buldo/Znipo) last ~year because I not play much active having my RL low free time.
Old 02-16-2017, 10:21 PM   #90
oseret
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakaZuluPP View Post
Furyanse was not Shalam clan, that was nice latino clan (was our war maybe more of year) but leader/s stop play and ppl leave from that clan and join other latino clans. Then Shalam somehow got access to leader char ID and transfer clan leader to his chars. Furyanse was lvl 10/11 clan with 30+ daily active SA ppl with not any relation with Shalam in time when he was lvl 85-91 healer who PR (or kick players from his pt and let them die) from kartia/fortuna/POD in sec before last rb die... he had bad reputation is first from how bad player he was ingame. All other for him come months after in Magmeld when he start to be "smart I know all" boy.

PS: His interest special for Prophecy is because we for years before not accept ppl w/o recommendation from someone who is already in clan + after big talk with him from Buldoozer or me. After Znipo join us he also invite ppl but I don't know the other from maybe 10+ Prophecy clan members who have invite privilege to invite someone w/o consultation with some of us or them (Buldo/Znipo) last ~year because I not play much active having my RL low free time.
Agree +1.
I buyed the clan to the leader, they play in Core now. they doing it well. Is nothing soo misterious oe weird or bad there Shakala xd, i goy buying it.
Furyans was my enemy for long time .
Unfortunately i was member of a CP where most of members were Prophecy and CP leader maded a request for invite me in clan W/O ASK ME, and u believe i want to join prophecy >.<. whatever prophecy is a good clan but not one i would join.
I dont have spys i just talk with people and i guess most of the whole thing, usually right.
Im pretty sure Marcelus is clueless than he never was, after he broke any relation with me .
Telling such of "info" here u confirm u are Bwm530.
Those raids the CP got it fighting with all server including Max cps (i think 5 or more Cps already try it) the pact u talk is not slavery or surrender, like Terry would say "it is what it is" you or any other group not clever enough by force or politycal tactic able to do nothing in this server REALIZE IT, u try to use our CP against Max with lies and trying to dismiss me from CP... u did all wrong deary, u dont manipulate me im too clever for that, i used to be the pupper master in Magmeld nobody push the threads on me I DO.
Feel free to play whatever game u think u play until i stop my retirement in wich im very happy , i hope u stop 24// spam chats with my nick is annoying. or... till Muru stop play with you, he ued to be MUCH more serious with Inferno and Furyans than any of you even EQ rolf...
an di dont forget Katiyana was suposed to lead Baium... ridiculous kids trying to lead, u cant even do Balok...and u lost all the "streng" u had.. where is Lighthing? where is Kiza? u are all pahtetic and weak trying to use other peoples the only thing u know to do is to complain of ur failures bcs "others" did u something, if u fail u try more... thats all. BUT NO u have to QQ.
U let Max do the dragons.
Enjoy game man, keep atacking each others in castle siegues, backsting castles and scaming dragons drops YOU ARE VERY PRO lmao.
I dont choice Max side, either yours lol not even if u pay me haha.
U are welcome in Ts3 anytime i challenge u to scream me as u did to Machitun, my portuguese can be very fluent mate. And one more time stop provoke me my patience have a limit, a limit u dont want to know, ther eis many before you who complain later...
Old 02-16-2017, 10:25 PM   #91
oseret
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Report View Post
I still wonder how dare you defend your friend MuruMuru?
After all, are you on the side of MAX guys? Or are you on the side that does resistance to MAX Shalam?

It is by these and others that I say that you Shalam as a person are extremely false, two faces.
No wonder I call you and I'll always call you a spy.
You knows everything that happens in MAX, but you knows everything that goes on in the other clans and spreads information to both sides.

As Znipo has already pondered, it is not for nothing that you Shalam, has a very bad reputation on the server, this from the Magmeld and now on the Freya. Or should I ask again for the opinion of Staroto and the other Profecy leaders about you?

No wonder that Elleison, Elow, Hiromatsu and all his cp has been scolding you. After all, are they wrong about you? I doubt they are wrong about you.

Is not it cool that DivekioTM itself has scolded you for having chars in the ACE clan, threatening them to give PK to every member of the Ace clan as long as their numerous chars are not removed from the clan? After all, until when will you have the brilliant idea to remove all your chars from the Ace clan and give peace there?

After all, it was you who had a clan (Furyans) who had the feat of forfeiting it.
Or should I re-assert that you as a clan leader are a loser?

After all, it was you who purposely put your chars in all of Freya's clans as a trigger in activating wars.

After all, it was you who said proudly to do all the raid bosses 88+ of the game, saying that he did all that stealing from the MAX clan.
After all, MAX would never allow such an action, so say that you and the MAX clan have pact on the raid bosses.

So by saying who has the bad reputation on the Freya is simply you.
And do not make me say any of your chars, unless you want me to ruin your reputation all at once.

And yes, let each one express his opinion as he pleases.
If they say around here if he has cancer,
Or if they say if he had a car accident, whoever said that was MAX's own people.
You wrong i killed raids 88,92,93,94,97,98 for years. And all my bad reputation is about raids many ppl dont get XP bcs i dont let them and they had nohting to do about it xd. That was before Max back to Magmeld but before Max back to the server i already was splited the CC and some groups keep raids 98,97 others the 90+ and i keep the 88s (i didnt had much time for l2) o the CC we were 5partys keep raids and we helped each others usually when the "haters" come to rbs. I stoped play for a while when i back Max has taken most fo rb zones except mine, we keep a war for RB zone and Atelia
till the surrender terms included dragon drops, castle, and powerlvl in 3 rb zones. aCTUALLY U CAN ASK TO mAGMELD PLAYERS IN 2015 The only clan who was abl to get XP in raids it was Furyans and their direct ally, not even Max ally was allowed in RB or Furyans ppl just peked them, im very proud of the clan i had ppl low lvl with veery big balls, if u had half of they had mayb eu will able to face Max someday but unot u have to spam forums hiding ur nick.
Old 02-17-2017, 04:00 AM   #92
Emaice
Thunder Wyrm

Emaice is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys, i know shala(osret) from day1 on magmeld start new server (we was clan leaders and we was in ally), he's nice guy, he help a lot of ppl, when we was in Furyans and in ally with te and realmayer, we got baium, antharas and rb 88+ many times for months in magmeld till max(muru) bought realmayer and inferno cp's.
He helped me alot and he give me info of all his chars and I say again ty for help me in past, and remember I didn't scam anyone ,,, like most of ur friends did to u shala... , just because u are too sweet
Remember real friends and not ppl using u just for scam u after... Btw where is bloodarave?? No more hero no more spam

About muru, I hear he got unban, gZ vndollars

Last edited by Emaice; 02-17-2017 at 05:13 AM.
Emaice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:56 AM   #93
oseret
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaice View Post
Guys, i know shala(osret) from day1 on magmeld start new server (we was clan leaders and we was in ally), he's nice guy, he help a lot of ppl, when we was in Furyans and in ally with te and realmayer, we got baium, antharas and rb 88+ many times for months in magmeld till max(muru) bought realmayer and inferno cp's.
He helped me alot and he give me info of all his chars and I say again ty for help me in past, and remember I didn't scam anyone ,,, like most of ur friends did to u shala... , just because u are too sweet
Remember real friends and not ppl using u just for scam u after... Btw where is bloodarave?? No more hero no more spam

About muru, I hear he got unban, gZ vndollars
I cant say Muru wasnt banned 100% but believe me when i tell you he will take 1month-3weeks back to play i will not say nothing about his personal life, he is very busy thats all. And Burncycle is laughing of you guys xd.
Honestly i cant understand the "need" of insult your "ingame"enemy, something i learned with Max is u can be polite and show ur education
not with everyone but most of the time.
Emaice u know how we fought Max in past and we were betrayed , that Magmeld server u knew wasnt much diferent than Freya already is.... i just raise against Max because they took my raids and we call atention of server and they come talk with us and offer ally (after all the trashtalk and "bad reputation" i had they let me lead most of the things) this will never be repeated in Freya im not able to do the same mistake twice
because when we end fighitng alone all others just sold their ***** to MAX
or quit or transfer. We was the most weak in pvp terms in the server, the low lvl in ally and idk how the *** we did a lot.
Znipo mayb eu will not like what i will say but at some point Emaice is right in something i will never forget how u "joined" the "Max is our enemy and we stand alone ship" u just fight them a couple weeks, after we was months
i was like "oh really , how can u claim some hero status for do that"
people things fight Max give them some kind of "moral" rights or "heroic status", stop dream guys.
Max is just a clan, but is just u are very bad in this game QQ.
I wonder how other servers would laugh of you if they knew the few times u succes dragons, u just scamed each others drop and then a big brake come sinto siegues and never again able to make a decent CC.
U cant see why strong people leaving you to join Max? is nothing there to join not good clans to join just QQers, failers, scamers, brainless.
I was in SD before Hiromatsu and Elleison CP scamer joined, and i left bcs the CL couldnt control them to play with Ts3 rights for example or pvp their own clan members, other CP leave also bcs this drama wtf with bully own clan membersand ppl pretending is "funny"...
There is people pushing their luck so much, the game can became even worst for you guys, dont look for more enemys u barely able to deal with Max... a Max very soft mode in this days.
Old 02-17-2017, 05:13 PM   #94
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

Znipoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Znipo mayb eu will not like what i will say but at some point Emaice is right in something i will never forget how u "joined" the "Max is our enemy and we stand alone ship" u just fight them a couple weeks, after we was months
i was like "oh really , how can u claim some hero status for do that"
people things fight Max give them some kind of "moral" rights or "heroic status", stop dream guys.
Max is just a clan, but is just u are very bad in this game QQ.
I never claimed Prophecy was the only one fighting MAX, never have never will.
I very well know having clan war on does not automatically mean you are fighting them, thus "only clan with war active" is the only thing I would say, which is not false.
About what other people say, well.. dont drag my name into that :P
I would never actively fight over game content because I do not take this game so seriously, the way I see it is "Why fight for a few raid bosses for hours on end to earn a few billion tops, when i can work overtime and buy the same amount of adena using NCoin in an hour or two?"

I assume the last part is more aimed towards other clans, but..
Back on Magmeld (when raids were fairly new) all you (in general, not you specifically) had to do was buff raid and watch 99% of raid groups die (lol), or wake up priest and watch them fail because low DPS / No knowledge of how to take care of priest..
Can honestly say if I ever wanted a raid even if it was the worst DPS imaginable and multiple people attacking priest(s), I never failed

Even afterwards when Inferno/MAX had control of most raids I never failed to take any raid I wanted on my yul (did not do it often, cause: read above), simply because this game is so easy if you know how to play it.
Even with a "horribly geared" yul (not wynn, evi or tyrr) you are able to kill lv. 98 raids in 10-30 seconds.. http://i.imgur.com/7fk744H.png
Of course it is partly because when people have control of raids they do not expect interference, thus they dont need to do full damage to kill raid.. so picking 2-3 raids to kill in a spawn area is very easily done.
Like I said if I wanted a raid I took it
Znipoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:04 PM   #95
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znipoo View Post
I never claimed Prophecy was the only one fighting MAX, never have never will.
I very well know having clan war on does not automatically mean you are fighting them, thus "only clan with war active" is the only thing I would say, which is not false.
About what other people say, well.. dont drag my name into that :P
I would never actively fight over game content because I do not take this game so seriously, the way I see it is "Why fight for a few raid bosses for hours on end to earn a few billion tops, when i can work overtime and buy the same amount of adena using NCoin in an hour or two?"

I assume the last part is more aimed towards other clans, but..
Back on Magmeld (when raids were fairly new) all you (in general, not you specifically) had to do was buff raid and watch 99% of raid groups die (lol), or wake up priest and watch them fail because low DPS / No knowledge of how to take care of priest..
Can honestly say if I ever wanted a raid even if it was the worst DPS imaginable and multiple people attacking priest(s), I never failed

Even afterwards when Inferno/MAX had control of most raids I never failed to take any raid I wanted on my yul (did not do it often, cause: read above), simply because this game is so easy if you know how to play it.
Even with a "horribly geared" yul (not wynn, evi or tyrr) you are able to kill lv. 98 raids in 10-30 seconds.. http://i.imgur.com/7fk744H.png
Of course it is partly because when people have control of raids they do not expect interference, thus they dont need to do full damage to kill raid.. so picking 2-3 raids to kill in a spawn area is very easily done.
Like I said if I wanted a raid I took it
millions in items or noting per pt member, rb not drop gold to be billions

lose 2-3h per night (yes, static rb resp was in 0-1am EU time) for 1-2 item what max is 1 apo weapon is noting...

if will more sit in ch, craft ssr for 15 min, sell them in afk char next 24h and get 200+kk if im not bored instead go in 3am delete Shalam healer buff to some lv 92 rb in elvin to in end redrop items with randoms
Old 02-17-2017, 08:34 PM   #96
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

Doing raids every day is for the idiots.I was farming most of the raids on Shilen at some point for about 5-6 months and then some more on and off. I'm telling you, only a complete random will care to camp these for years, every day. It gets so boring so fast, that at some point didn't even care to note exact ToD for most of the raids.

To put it simple, so most idiots that think to farm those raids is anything special - you're completely brain dead. To be honest I prefer doing Kartia, than those useless raids. And as anything else in this game, even the dragons are joke the last 5 years.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:59 PM   #97
oseret
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixa View Post
Doing raids every day is for the idiots.I was farming most of the raids on Shilen at some point for about 5-6 months and then some more on and off. I'm telling you, only a complete random will care to camp these for years, every day. It gets so boring so fast, that at some point didn't even care to note exact ToD for most of the raids.

To put it simple, so most idiots that think to farm those raids is anything special - you're completely brain dead. To be honest I prefer doing Kartia, than those useless raids. And as anything else in this game, even the dragons are joke the last 5 years.
aRENT U CALLING UTSELF IDIOT? xd u had told in multiple plain sin many sections of this forum Pay2win=l2 dead bla bla.
Anyways depends , if u take seconds in kill a RB is not brain dead xd.
I think i was making the rbs for fun: the drama and the cryes and bcs i love ppl hate me xd. And also bcs it was nice when i arrive to a RB spot, the CC disbanded and people knows i was inviting in CC w/o say any word. My CC was the only able to fight Max, and if i remember right Znipo u came couple time with Prophecy chars 99+ into raids 88 to try make me stop do it, how it was that? xd well i was clearly more harder that Max in those times i end picking armor pieces+6 from Pk from ur clan. Prophecy was invited in the CC till Staroto say something i cant remember i think was about me requesting joining Prophecy wich was false-.-.
U arrive in raids 93 also, ends in the same i took all.
when u are ina NON pvp server Mixalike Magmeld was, the only fun u can do is pvp for raids, CC vs CC and things like that so plz keep calling me stupid while my healer had 1400 pvp xd the only stupid thing i did it was share drop and XP i should keep for me and do some dollars why not? xd
Old 02-18-2017, 08:18 PM   #98
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
aRENT U CALLING UTSELF IDIOT? xd u had told in multiple plain sin many sections of this forum Pay2win=l2 dead bla bla.
Anyways depends , if u take seconds in kill a RB is not brain dead xd.
I think i was making the rbs for fun: the drama and the cryes and bcs i love ppl hate me xd. And also bcs it was nice when i arrive to a RB spot, the CC disbanded and people knows i was inviting in CC w/o say any word. My CC was the only able to fight Max, and if i remember right Znipo u came couple time with Prophecy chars 99+ into raids 88 to try make me stop do it, how it was that? xd well i was clearly more harder that Max in those times i end picking armor pieces+6 from Pk from ur clan. Prophecy was invited in the CC till Staroto say something i cant remember i think was about me requesting joining Prophecy wich was false-.-.
when u are ina NON pvp server Mixalike Magmeld was, the only fun u can do is pvp for raids, CC vs CC and things like that so plz keep calling me stupid while my healer had 1400 pvp xd the only stupid thing i did it was share drop and XP i should keep for me and do some dollars why not? xd
hahahahah you pick drops if we was there only in your dreams, in reality you was in ally clan and they kick you from clan when you "pvp" * ally+clan members for "your" rb.

"pvp" * - log no clan healer + wyn and buff> die > to vilage> sammon himself > buff > die.... rb's till other ppl leave (if they leave or kill rb's)
Old 02-18-2017, 09:11 PM   #99
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

Znipoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
My CC was the only able to fight Max, and if i remember right Znipo u came couple time with Prophecy chars 99+ into raids 88 to try make me stop do it, how it was that? xd well i was clearly more harder that Max in those times i end picking armor pieces+6 from Pk from ur clan. Prophecy was invited in the CC till Staroto say something i cant remember i think was about me requesting joining Prophecy wich was false-.-.

Your CC was supposedly the only one fighting MAX, there is a significant difference
Of course I will come with my main char if you flag at raid, why wouldnt I? Makes it easier for me as no one from your CC have even been able to kill me :P
And if people tell me in clan/PM "Can you come XXX and help me kill XXX?"
What should I say.. "Sure thing bud, let me log one character with appropriate level according to that exping zone"?

About picking armor, maybe maybe not, I dont know every PK every Prophecy member does..
Fact is at those times taking a raid from anyone was easy-picking, just because you were the only one doing it doesnt mean no one else was capable..
As said, your tactics consisted of buffing & breaking sleep of priests.. only total random groups will fail to that, or the occasional bot group (hmpf hmpf you know who )

Much love! Going to sleep, will think of you.
Znipoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 01:51 AM   #100
Emaice
Thunder Wyrm

Emaice is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixa View Post

Mixa, so max are noobs? they have all rb 90+ and still making 20-30 b easy, maybe ppl dont know about rb 101-103 rewards
I hope lineage2 staff will delete kartia and others instance since it's no sense for the gameplay and pvp, and increase the xp of rb and reward, u will see more pvp ) and fun, ofc.

About znipo and osret, i wont say nothing since i respect too much znipo....... but osret say something true, we was the only1 clan vs max in magmeld, my clan and me alone too, and we got many times rb's from max and bloodrave/Muru/christy and others farmer's.....i have many screen of "furyans pk" or muru pk trying to kill us in rb fields, if u want i can post that...... anyone.......................... if u wanna lvl up fast, the only way it's rb's ...... but ppl still cry about rune exp and instance, weak up guys!!!!!!!

Respect for znipo gm!