Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Grand Crusade Discussion

Login

Grand Crusade Discussion Conversations and feedback about the next major Lineage II content update

Old 02-16-2017, 11:54 AM   #261
TakeDMG
Elpy

TakeDMG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Grand Crusade Questions

Neutron please this is big.

Far far back when lindvior update was on, you could pull high amount of mobs to aoe with tyr warrior at open field zones. Example hellbound, now barely can pull 2 mobs without reset each other.

Can test, ask dev team to increase significantly this nerf i feel this was done to slow down players exp.
TakeDMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 01:33 PM   #262
Illogical
Guardian Archangel

Illogical is on a distinguished road

Neutron,

Me and my party are discussing the Monster Book requirement for the lv103 Exalted Quest and we are worried about it.

The requirement is to unlock 15 different Raid Bosses. According to Korean notes just killing the raid boss once fills the requirement, but there is an issue. On the Powerwiki 39 raids are listed. 39 Raids including 8 dragons/world raids, 20 open field raids and 11 instanced raids. The requirement is 15.

On Naia, the open field raids (all 20 of them) are farmed between 3-5AM every morning by no-life (RMT) farmers. Unable to compete with. Being in a smaller, non top-factor clan doing the 8 dragons/world raids is out of the question. You either gonna have to pay up and/or dump your clan to participate. Leaving only 11 possible options, which is not enough to finish the quest and the requirement to finish the Exalted Quest.

1) Is there any localisation change to make this easier? Because open field raids make sense when 90% of the player base plays in same time-zone (Korea, Japan, Taiwan) but not on NA servers where 90% of the players are in Europe and play in 7-10 different time zones.
2) Are the requirements normal or epic versions of each raids, or are they separate? (So Epic Istina and Istina are the same? Or two different entries?)

Juji did a great job on making Korea Dev Team to change the Beleth requirement for the old Exalted Quest and I sense this is just going to be the same if on NCWest side there has not been any adjustment. RMT players locking down content making progressing into the quest impossible.

Also, secondary question.
Can you confirm that the Enchanted Valley Faction level (Mother Tree thing) doesn't reset to 0 at the change of level of the zone from level 99 to 102?
Illogical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 05:49 PM   #263
Neutron
Assistant Producer

Neutron will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illogical View Post
Neutron,

Me and my party are discussing the Monster Book requirement for the lv103 Exalted Quest and we are worried about it.

The requirement is to unlock 15 different Raid Bosses. According to Korean notes just killing the raid boss once fills the requirement, but there is an issue. On the Powerwiki 39 raids are listed. 39 Raids including 8 dragons/world raids, 20 open field raids and 11 instanced raids. The requirement is 15.

On Naia, the open field raids (all 20 of them) are farmed between 3-5AM every morning by no-life (RMT) farmers. Unable to compete with. Being in a smaller, non top-factor clan doing the 8 dragons/world raids is out of the question. You either gonna have to pay up and/or dump your clan to participate. Leaving only 11 possible options, which is not enough to finish the quest and the requirement to finish the Exalted Quest.

1) Is there any localisation change to make this easier? Because open field raids make sense when 90% of the player base plays in same time-zone (Korea, Japan, Taiwan) but not on NA servers where 90% of the players are in Europe and play in 7-10 different time zones.
2) Are the requirements normal or epic versions of each raids, or are they separate? (So Epic Istina and Istina are the same? Or two different entries?)

Juji did a great job on making Korea Dev Team to change the Beleth requirement for the old Exalted Quest and I sense this is just going to be the same if on NCWest side there has not been any adjustment. RMT players locking down content making progressing into the quest impossible.

Also, secondary question.
Can you confirm that the Enchanted Valley Faction level (Mother Tree thing) doesn't reset to 0 at the change of level of the zone from level 99 to 102?
Thanks for pointing that out, I will request them to decrease the requirement from 15 to 10. So we'll see what happens with that. Currently faction levels should not change after the update, but we will be running another test in the coming weeks to check on this more specifically.
Neutron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 06:02 PM   #264
Neutron
Assistant Producer

Neutron will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperance View Post
I have a question about augmented weapon.

I went to check few stuff on a Russian server with Grand Crusade update and noticed that augmented weapons are able to be traded.

Is that a real part of grand crusade update (not just part of that russian server)?
Is it something we will get on our version? If yes, is it gonna be in the first update or on later update?

Thanks
It doesn't appear to work this way in our current test version, but we will keep an eye out for this as we receive additional updates and fixes during testing.
Neutron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 06:08 PM   #265
Luczin
Imperial Warlord

Luczin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutron View Post
It doesn't appear to work this way in our current test version, but we will keep an eye out for this as we receive additional updates and fixes during testing.
Can you request that we can trade augmented weapons, at least within toons on the same account?
Luczin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 01:57 AM   #266
ElectroQQ
Tainted Zombie

ElectroQQ is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Neutron!
I want to talk Wynn class. not everyone will agree with me but here it is: Wynn Damage dealer Yet almost no one to fight with him, Siegen or mass PvP. why?
Marks.... realy good skill if you fight 1v1 but 7v7 if party with 1-2 healer we out of dmg brilliant purge reuse to fast and protect debuff 7sec... and there its more angel touch from iss.
Ok we go build pvp wynn. Dark weapon(15%) 2xSa(5%+5% pvp dmg) amethyst (+15% pvp dmg) and dosnt stack with marks not raise dmg...
Ok another way Skill power : +27% from dual class Abudance talisman active skill(15%) oooh skill power dosnt raise marks dmg
Ok we see the servitors we are summoners!!!! Dark weapon stack with servitor(sharing equipment) dmg but 2x5% dosnt transfer to servitor amethyst not transfer to summons if somebody got dark armor summon dmg=600dmg /hit its joke no dmg
Siege: pls only 1 time check the partys dont see wynns on siege all fight with dual class archer healer etc only archer party fight agains archer party... thats its true now L2
ElectroQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 05:58 AM   #267
Illogical
Guardian Archangel

Illogical is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectroQQ View Post
Dear Neutron!
I want to talk Wynn class. not everyone will agree with me but here it is: Wynn Damage dealer Yet almost no one to fight with him, Siegen or mass PvP. why?
Marks.... realy good skill if you fight 1v1 but 7v7 if party with 1-2 healer we out of dmg brilliant purge reuse to fast and protect debuff 7sec... and there its more angel touch from iss.
Ok we go build pvp wynn. Dark weapon(15%) 2xSa(5%+5% pvp dmg) amethyst (+15% pvp dmg) and dosnt stack with marks not raise dmg...
Ok another way Skill power : +27% from dual class Abudance talisman active skill(15%) oooh skill power dosnt raise marks dmg
Ok we see the servitors we are summoners!!!! Dark weapon stack with servitor(sharing equipment) dmg but 2x5% dosnt transfer to servitor amethyst not transfer to summons if somebody got dark armor summon dmg=600dmg /hit its joke no dmg
Siege: pls only 1 time check the partys dont see wynns on siege all fight with dual class archer healer etc only archer party fight agains archer party... thats its true now L2
In Korea and Japan Wynns are only played for farm and power leveling until level 95. Everything past level 95 the PvE damage comes from Tyrr, Feoh and Yul. There is absolutely no Wynn in any end-game PvE setup in either Korea or Japan. And if nobody plays end-game, nobody complains and nothing is fixed. For PvP Wynns are strong 1v1 but need alot of tweaking to be able to do so. But in mass PvP I never see Wynns.
I am 104 Wynn on main, but on siege and anything that's not random PvP during PvE I play Feoh dualclass. Because Wynns sucks on castle sieges. Servitors get stuck behind every single wall and door ever since C1. And as you say, there is no damage. A Wynn can only survive and extend his survivability, that is it.

Quote:
Thanks for pointing that out, I will request them to decrease the requirement from 15 to 10. So we'll see what happens with that. Currently faction levels should not change after the update, but we will be running another test in the coming weeks to check on this more specifically.
Thank you Neutron. I remember many people leaving game because unable to finish Exalted quests do Beleth lock down. Without an adjustment to this, I am 100% sure it will happen again.
Illogical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 06:42 AM   #268
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

Quote:
This is silly, the Russian PTS just has the server set to be able to drop anything and some smart one thought it's a game feature. This is done so players can drop w/e items they want, so for example if you want to test since augment, that you already have, you just drop the wpn with it, or fine quest related stuff.
GM toons can drop anything w/o that server setting.
mixa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:17 AM   #269
ElectroQQ
Tainted Zombie

ElectroQQ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illogical View Post
In Korea and Japan Wynns are only played for farm and power leveling until level 95. Everything past level 95 the PvE damage comes from Tyrr, Feoh and Yul. There is absolutely no Wynn in any end-game PvE setup in either Korea or Japan. And if nobody plays end-game, nobody complains and nothing is fixed. For PvP Wynns are strong 1v1 but need alot of tweaking to be able to do so. But in mass PvP I never see Wynns.
I am 104 Wynn on main, but on siege and anything that's not random PvP during PvE I play Feoh dualclass. Because Wynns sucks on castle sieges. Servitors get stuck behind every single wall and door ever since C1. And as you say, there is no damage. A Wynn can only survive and extend his survivability, that is it.

Thank you Neutron. I remember many people leaving game because unable to finish Exalted quests do Beleth lock down. Without an adjustment to this, I am 100% sure it will happen again.
Hello
Thx for reply
I think if pvp damage affect on marks and you can transfer to servitors wynn got enough dmg for mass pvp.
We talk about end game gears... but it nonsens somewhere stay + pvp damage and test dont raise damage against pc.... its simple bug.
Somebody know any class any attack magical or phisical skill dosnt affect amethyst or dark weapon?
ElectroQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 08:05 AM   #270
Horra
Elpy

Horra is an unknown quantity at this point

Neutron

To take the two new exalted quest you have 1st to finish with the exalted quest we have now ? ( i ask this because the siege part and the dim raid part is a bit hard because of the time diff for some countries).

Also in the new update it will be possible to enchant some skills over the +20 ?

Thank you
Horra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 11:10 AM   #271
Joytoy
Tainted Zombie

Joytoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Can someone please link image: Insane Kelbim dual daggers? Insane appear as regular Kelbim weapons or new look and glow? Would like to see a preview! Thanks.
Joytoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 11:10 AM   #272
Blazero1984
Goblin Lord

Blazero1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeDMG View Post
Neutron please this is big.

Far far back when lindvior update was on, you could pull high amount of mobs to aoe with tyr warrior at open field zones. Example hellbound, now barely can pull 2 mobs without reset each other.

Can test, ask dev team to increase significantly this nerf i feel this was done to slow down players exp.
+1 on this, the dreadnought class was my favorite class, and now its be nerfed so much.. This class is supposed to be AOE master, yet it can't pull anything without having mobs run away because they outside of their spawn zone.. :/

Dread are kinda pointless nowaday in PVE.. :/
Blazero1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 11:38 AM   #273
Yidao
Zaken

Yidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joytoy View Post
Can someone please link image: Insane Kelbim dual daggers? Insane appear as regular Kelbim weapons or new look and glow? Would like to see a preview! Thanks.
In Korea there is only a screenshot of an Insane Kelbim Single Dagger:
http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/ima...=621044&page=2

Maybe Neutron has more
Yidao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 09:12 AM   #274
orvanon
Elpy

orvanon is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazero1984 View Post
+1 on this, the dreadnought class was my favorite class, and now its be nerfed so much.. This class is supposed to be AOE master, yet it can't pull anything without having mobs run away because they outside of their spawn zone.. :/

Dread are kinda pointless nowaday in PVE.. :/

+1 on this, Dread are ment to AOE and agro and with these nerf's playing a dread is almost useless in pve
orvanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 11:09 AM   #275
KissMyKnife
Dark Knight

KissMyKnife is an unknown quantity at this point

I Missed the Punch Machine NPC, we get it back? plz say yes.
KissMyKnife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 05:28 AM   #276
Mazda
Elpy

Mazda is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you going to add the combined Bloody+Dark armors in this update?

If so, can you post the materials needed? At least the amount of dark/bloody stones.

Will they finally be called Grande/Dinato?

Ty my love
Mazda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 01:33 PM   #277
rece
Tainted Zombie

rece is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Instead of decreasing numbers of raids needed u could actually take care of that RMT bots that kills field raids on spawn on all servers.
Just check where all this adena goes.
How is even possible that same guys farm these raids and sell adena for years already.
I pmed Juji long time ago about how DragonHunters exploits anakim / lilith on naia and nothing happens...I see u have pm option disabled
rece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 03:44 PM   #278
Kahwi
Purgatory Shadow

Kahwi is on a distinguished road

According to Defence Keucereus, will you be faithful on the days of the week that it occurs there in NCKorea? And at what times is it likely to happen on the servers here?

And regarding the blessing/curse in case of victory or defeat, could you give us more information on the description of both? Was it something similar to the Seven Signs that it had previously?

Thanks in advance.
Kahwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 04:14 PM   #279
Skylarking
Thunder Wyrm

Skylarking is an unknown quantity at this point

And also could you kindly give us more information about that keucerus instance? Some story behind that, requirements, rewards, etc.
Skylarking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 10:39 PM   #280
Light616
Thunder Wyrm

Light616 is an unknown quantity at this point

Since both Rogue and Feoh classes are getting a major skill revamp, will there be an immortal scroll refund for all affected skills?

Do you plan any changes to the current L2 Store pay to win model? The divide between players is astronomical. What a free to play player can't do in 10 years, someone can do in a day with money.

Do you plan any changes to the open world raids? It is not only one of the most interesting parts of the pve experience, but also a key for gearing and progressing for new players. Sadly it's been locked off from everyone but a couple of people with absolutely insane gear, that farm every raid on the server, for years.

If not, do you plan on adding full item drops at a reasonable drop rate to instanced bosses or quest rewards so new players have a more rewarding experience, and a chance to gear up and progress to higher level content?

Last edited by Light616; 02-19-2017 at 10:54 PM.
Light616 is offline   Reply With Quote