Lineage II Forums  
Old 11-14-2017, 12:26 PM   #21
KKKm
Dark Lord
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Clan hall
Posts: 241
KKKm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aden Siege.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutchy View Post
So back to the topic at hand.

Aden, wut happened
Don’t know didn’t see any nova at siege maybe there were at Aden again inside this room with tha mama regen thing all 2 h of siege
KKKm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 02:40 PM   #22
MashaWithoutBear
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 254
MashaWithoutBear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aden Siege.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutchy View Post
So back to the topic at hand.

Aden, wut happened

Mutchy, mate, it seems strange to me that when MS wins a fight someone uploads the video in less than one hour.
When someone fails, again, to take a castle bump .. no video at all

Well if I was an MS officer I would try to dislodge Nova from Aden with a support ticket pvp like 2000xhour vs 0
[brooch br n. 7 keyboard mdef/pdef +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 gazillions + istant aden castle conquer]
To whoever had the brilliant idea of QQing about the mp gen bug you were kicked out from the server by Ozzy&Friends, once.
You can repeat the experience.

Oh wait Epii isn't in MS ... and he isn't on Chronos either
Am I right ?

__________________
I only really show up for work every other week
and they think I care about bots and cheaters

Last edited by MashaWithoutBear; 11-14-2017 at 04:38 PM.
MashaWithoutBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 04:25 PM   #23
mixa
Remnant Diabolist
 
mixa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 2,228
mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Aden Siege.

MS aka #ManaregenScared
__________________
Free2Play Orc Tyrr GK / L22ez4me
“Our patience will achieve more than your force.” - Edmund Burke
mixa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 06:21 PM   #24
Temperance
Tainted Zombie
 
Temperance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 60
Temperance is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aden Siege.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaWithoutBear View Post
you were kicked out from the server by Ozzy&Friends, once.
Love it when randoms talk about stuff they have 0 knowledge about!

I applaud your try tho Keep up the fake infos.
Temperance is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 06:34 PM   #25
Jagtiger
Grave Predator
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 475
Jagtiger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aden Siege.

Now I know why no Nova is ingame and why they didn't even show up in Lindvior to PvP they are way to busy PvPing here in forums
__________________
XXVII
Jagtiger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 06:38 PM   #26
MashaWithoutBear
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 254
MashaWithoutBear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aden Siege.

Nuky before the next aden siege, at least one week before, log in on naia, pm Epii so he can send the 2000 support tickets x hour you do need to take the castle.

Jag what I can say ... probably you don't have better things to do in your RL and now Lind drops donuts. Who knows.

Lets make this crystal clear. Lets say my weight is over 300 pounds. I will prefer to pvp in a gym insted of in front of a monitor.

Last one because I have had enough of this feud.

When posting a video about fleeing chickens you'd better to referr to yourself and to your puppet master.
When you weren't able to kill dh afk macro in hb anymore ops we made a mistake farewell naia.

Come back plese.
__________________
I only really show up for work every other week
and they think I care about bots and cheaters

Last edited by MashaWithoutBear; 11-14-2017 at 07:47 PM.
MashaWithoutBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 07:44 PM   #27
KKKm
Dark Lord
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Clan hall
Posts: 241
KKKm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aden Siege.

I’m
Writing here the best players by name. NO1 : diego ( best videos ) NO2 : xspawn ( killed pepinio in 1v1 talkes all day and nova try to make him look noob but he actually wins all fights ) NO3 rangerz ( he talks non stop at the hero chat and makes ppl mad ) NO4 truffle ( he just 1 shot ppl ) NO5 moneymoney ( this guy enchants hard core everything with big @@ to brake anything , his videos are awesome ) NO6 spartan ( I just watched some
Videos of him lately killing max non stop at dim siege )
KKKm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 08:05 PM   #28
MashaWithoutBear
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 254
MashaWithoutBear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aden Siege.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKKm View Post
I’m
Writing here the best players by name. NO1 : diego ( best videos ) NO2 : xspawn ( killed pepinio in 1v1 talkes all day and nova try to make him look noob but he actually wins all fights ) NO3 rangerz ( he talks non stop at the hero chat and makes ppl mad ) NO4 truffle ( he just 1 shot ppl ) NO5 moneymoney ( this guy enchants hard core everything with big @@ to brake anything , his videos are awesome ) NO6 spartan ( I just watched some
Videos of him lately killing max non stop at dim siege )
Imho no
no. 1 burgis
no. 2 burgis
no. 3 burgis
no. 4 burgis [no offence truffle, you bought your anthy fists burgis made his own weapons +16, failing every monday but first lvl 6 sapphire ever ]
no. 5 burgis [well tevas has big @@ for sure but he hasn't already broken 566 sapphires to never ever get a lvl 5, on a streaming with me, golemka, kyssmyknyfe and the like, well there was half of chronos ppl in there all saying to the big dude "just do it" ]
no. 6 burgis
__________________
I only really show up for work every other week
and they think I care about bots and cheaters
MashaWithoutBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 08:09 PM   #29
BennieXL
Heathen Knight
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: the Attic
Posts: 690
BennieXL is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: Aden Siege.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutchy View Post
So back to the topic at hand.

Aden, wut happened
Well Mutchy, nothing much to be honest. Just another day at the Office, yet another Counter Strike Camper episode ended.

I started looking for different Games to Play since Lineage 2 is getting boring like this. NCwest don't care about fixing unintended Bugs/Glitches/Exploits created by Dev Team right now.

They already answered it will be their first priority once the Salvation Update will be live and functioning 99,99%.

MP regeneration during Castle/Fortress Battles will be tested/changed by Dev due to previous Feoh Update which added new skills. They forgot to link the impact on balance with this old Castle MP Regeneration System.
Upgrading Slaughter Dyes, by any passive means, such as with registered Alt Clans/AFK Alts & Boxes from same IP/Friends/Clan Members seems to be another issue they will be addressing soon. As they said: It is not game intended to upgrade the Slaughter Dye this way and taking advantage of. Exploit FTW.

Good Luck Noba!

PS> I think Nova is really bad in my opinion even with the extra PvP Attack they got, because of the Castle Ownership!
__________________
CoffeeTime Iss Enchanter 105/Aeore Healer 105 - Chronos
CoffeeFighter Eviscerator 101/Tyrr Titan 103 - Retired
BennieXL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 11:26 PM   #30
Meech
Elpy
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 1
Meech is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aden Siege.

LOL MS just cries like little children in game, on forums, and to ncsoft apparently. The laughs ncsoft must get from all your support tickets must make their days. Bennie you just gave me the biggest laugh of how pathetic MS is. Thank you for being so pathetic, the QQ is on another level.

MS out numbers and out gears nova.
Meech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 01:41 AM   #31
xSpaWn
Hungry Spirit
 
xSpaWn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 145
xSpaWn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aden Siege.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartakos77 View Post
Spawn i pvp with truffle and zureill with my cp and the fight last at least 30 min.
Why are you crying ? you ask several times for 7vs7 and you told me bring peppinio also why you cry now ?
Anyway i would stop here i am not a forum warrior like you
Yes I did said to bring this noob with you many times, but you didn't. The hole humiliation thing for you was to asking me not to bring truffle with me...you said you were missing a dd and your brought peppinio (peppinio as dd ahahaha) I was missing rown and i had to wake him up instead of getting truffle because because you asked me not to....but yeah the fight wouldn't be equal enough right? Truffle is million times better than pippi noob. Ok ill tell you what, in our next fight i let truffle to join your party, maybe like this you will finally win a fight! ahahah you beat truffle and zureil? You are dreaming a lot! You had told me once xSpaWn let's go 7vs7 but don't bring zureil or truffle with You! Wtf??? And now you said you beat them in 7vs7? 1st of all kiddo you go 7vs7 once every 2-3 months

https://youtu.be/6WmfIhQrPes

A sort reminder... actually a sort farm sadly truffle had to **** you all fast instead of farming you for 3hours like we did in our last fight
xSpaWn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 01:48 AM   #32
musrtof
Elpy
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 7
musrtof is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aden Siege.

Really wanna see the Ms hype train collapse they are so ridiculous, I know some good ppl in your clan like Mutz, l2aven, It's shame they are with MS,
There are certainly clans out there worthy of their present not a clan ran by Fspawn.
Well i know for the fact that they had joined Ms because they believed Ms is a good clan with good leadership but mehhh look at these kids. At some point all the good ppls will leave.
I hope it will start with their next Aden fail.
musrtof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 01:52 AM   #33
xSpaWn
Hungry Spirit
 
xSpaWn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 145
xSpaWn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aden Siege.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaWithoutBear View Post
Imho no
no. 1 burgis
no. 2 burgis
no. 3 burgis
no. 4 burgis [no offence truffle, you bought your anthy fists burgis made his own weapons +16, failing every monday but first lvl 6 sapphire ever ]
no. 5 burgis [well tevas has big @@ for sure but he hasn't already broken 566 sapphires to never ever get a lvl 5, on a streaming with me, golemka, kyssmyknyfe and the like, well there was half of chronos ppl in there all saying to the big dude "just do it" ]
no. 6 burgis
Masha you have surpassed mutchy to stupidity...
xSpaWn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 01:54 AM   #34
xSpaWn
Hungry Spirit
 
xSpaWn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 145
xSpaWn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aden Siege.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musrtof View Post
Really wanna see the Ms hype train collapse they are so ridiculous, I know some good ppl in your clan like Mutz, l2aven, It's shame they are with MS,
There are certainly clans out there worthy of their present not a clan ran by Fspawn.
Well i know for the fact that they had joined Ms because they believed Ms is a good clan with good leadership but mehhh look at these kids. At some point all the good ppls will leave.
I hope it will start with their next Aden fail.
Hey Prince this guy has definitely a mental illness, maybe you should check him
xSpaWn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 02:02 AM   #35
xSpaWn
Hungry Spirit
 
xSpaWn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 145
xSpaWn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aden Siege.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixa View Post
MS aka #ManaregenScared
Mixa aka: nobody-pveNoob-pvpNot even think about it-brainDead-gameplaySUCKS
xSpaWn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 02:10 AM   #36
xSpaWn
Hungry Spirit
 
xSpaWn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 145
xSpaWn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aden Siege.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutchy View Post
So back to the topic at hand.

Aden, wut happened
We farmed you Crps
We broke the crystals
You activate cockroach mode aka: MP regen bug ftw
Your feohs after that were like undead
We couldn't cast
Siege ends
xSpaWn CP vs zMajin party xSpaWn CP won the fight within 4-5minutes
Pr1nce77 got in chicken mode because may be after siege pippi logged out(I should have remind him to get truffle instead)

Last edited by xSpaWn; 11-15-2017 at 02:24 AM.
xSpaWn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 03:21 AM   #37
MashaWithoutBear
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 254
MashaWithoutBear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aden Siege.

Spawn bro. You have got a problem.

Do you really think a normal dude in the normal world cares about what's happening on chronos, what you, truffle, diego and jag do with your own lifes?

Meh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_cU...ature=youtu.be

817 ppl watched this. You, yourself, and you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdIOfoo7aa

2612 ppl when no one knew who burgis was .... aka 9.2015

I won't publish how many ppl watched burgis's channel in 2016 since this will hurt you so much that you will stop playing realizing that you are the biggest 0 in the L2 world.

Let me think why MS isn't streaming their fail, after fail, after fail in taking aden castle or its daily pvps?
First of all normal ppl have to work, first to eat, then to live in an house, third to afford his/her entertainment. Then if he/she has some spare time maybe he/she thinks about entertainment; %? 0,0000001 % of the ppl thinks about playing a videogame 0,0000000000000000000000000000000001 % thinks about playing L2.
You aren't streaming your daily pvps because
- no one will watch it because while you play a normal dude has to work to live so only nuky and jag will continue to click to the video link hoping to reach more than 10 views
- even on sunday no one cares about what's happening on chronos but 99 folks. Congratz.

L2 is entertainment and you, as MS, failed on that too.
You are acting like a bully. Come on we will see after 4th grade school day is finished and bla bla. Meh i stopped doing those things when i was 10 years old. When I grew up to eleven i started to think about a better argument: women .... Get a real life for god sake.

Even at its best MS is nothing in the L2 world community.
At least before Diego's era MS had its own reputation. Now is another zerg.
Who cares.
__________________
I only really show up for work every other week
and they think I care about bots and cheaters
MashaWithoutBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 03:40 AM   #38
AnotherSorc
Imperial Warlord
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Last Resistance
Posts: 1,459
AnotherSorc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aden Siege.

Masha, no offense.
But each and every post you make clearly shows that this game and this forum are both not good for your mental health.
__________________
Blackwind Fire & OmenOfSteel
- Teon Sorc
AnotherSorc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 03:43 AM   #39
MashaWithoutBear
Thunder Wyrm
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 254
MashaWithoutBear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aden Siege.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherSorc View Post
Masha, no offense.
But each and every post you make clearly shows that this game and this forum are both not good for your mental health.
Omen just one thing.

How someone is supposed to pay 1.000 bucks for his/her toon if he/she doesn't work to afford it? He doesn't work. He's using mommy's or daddy's wallet.

They are awake at 1.00 am 2.00 am 3.00 am 4.00 am 5.00 am all the day long.

This isn't a videogame anymore. For some folks L2 NA it's simply another kind of addiction, to say the best. Period.
__________________
I only really show up for work every other week
and they think I care about bots and cheaters
MashaWithoutBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 03:45 AM   #40
xSpaWn
Hungry Spirit
 
xSpaWn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 145
xSpaWn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aden Siege.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaWithoutBear View Post
Spawn bro. You have got a problem.

Do you really think a normal dude in the normal world cares about what's happening on chronos, what you, truffle, diego and jag do with your own lifes?

Meh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_cU...ature=youtu.be

817 ppl watched this. You, yourself, and you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdIOfoo7aa

2612 ppl when no one knew who burgis was .... aka 9.2015

I won't publish how many ppl watched burgis's channel in 2016 since this will hurt you so much that you will stop playing realizing that you are the biggest 0 in the L2 world.

Let me think why MS isn't streaming their fail, after fail, after fail in taking aden castle or its daily pvps?
First of all normal ppl have to work, first to eat, then to live in an house, third to afford his/her entertainment. Then if he/she has some spare time maybe he/she thinks about entertainment; %? 0,0000001 % of the ppl thinks about playing a videogame 0,0000000000000000000000000000000001 % thinks about playing L2.
You aren't streaming your daily pvps because
- no one will watch it because while you play a normal dude has to work to live so only nuky and jag will continue to click to the video link hoping to reach more than 10 views
- even on sunday no one cares about what's happening on chronos but 99 folks. Congratz.

L2 is entertainment and you, as MS, failed on that too.
You are acting like a bully. Come on we will see after 4th grade school day is finished and bla bla. Meh i stopped doing those things when i was 10 years old. When I grew up to eleven i started to think about a better argument: women .... Get a real life for god sake.

Even at its best MS is nothing in the L2 world community.
At least before Diego's era MS had its own reputation. Now is another zerg.
Who cares.
1st of all why are you telling us about Burgis I know this guy and he did a great job with his youtube live streams etc but what he has to do with this situation which taking part here in chronos? Maybe you refered to the enchant that he made and he had a good success rate? Ok gj! And?

2nd we win every daily bases PVP against nova but we can't take aden yet, we farm nova during the siege outside the gates but we are losing when we breaking the crystals and we go inside the pray room, we farm nova in dragons, they do carpet entering in valakas and in lindvior https://youtu.be/A6XzYV3HsYY because they are getting farmed, not to mention that in previous 2 antharas they didn't even show up ahahahaha

What more shall I say to make you understand that it's just a matter of time when their mp regen zone during sieges comes to an end the hole nova clan will be history
xSpaWn is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:40 PM.