Lineage II Forums  
Old 06-27-2012, 04:41 PM   #21
Krissa
Spezion

Krissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Iss Enchanter is a fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiferet1 View Post
Secondly, BD and SWS were labeled as "Assistant Fighters", you need only to mouseover on their icon in party window to read it. But that's beyond the point.
By the way, the awakened enchanter class still reuses that assistant fighter party icon, just in another color.
Krissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 01:46 AM   #22
Retri
Imperial Warlord

Retri has a spectacular aura about themRetri has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeana View Post
like say before bd and sws are assist-fighters that have magic skills and turned themselves into fully mystics because of their racial attribute. but they are still considered a bookworm bunch amongst their peers as oppose to the really strong ones. and no race therefor should be left without a mystic type sort which would distort the balance amongst their clans. because if you say that then it means that the blade dancers are better than the orc and to this i beg the differ. and also you would notice that there are 4 fighter types and 4 mystic types not 5 and 3
I have 9k patk and 5k matk, my passives give +str, and my attack skills use soul shots... Hmmm, I wonder what I could be

Oh and Delf enchanters absolutely rip apart Orc ones, just letting you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecke View Post
ISS does sux.. want the bard class back very much... my beloved SwM was much better and more fun to play then this abomination called ISS..

NC will bring back some classes in the update after Glory Days, which ones to be announced but breaking up Tyr & Iss was being discussed so who knows..
Well, I don't foresee myself sticking around for Glory Days, but I hope they leave ISS alone. Been enough rerolling, would hate for ppl to have to do it again. Oh and I think enchanter is way better than the old bards, like a million times better to play than BD (at least in Oly).

Last edited by Retri; 06-28-2012 at 01:57 AM.
Retri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:20 AM   #23
Yunalesca
Antharas

Yunalesca is a jewel in the roughYunalesca is a jewel in the roughYunalesca is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecke View Post
ISS does sux.. want the bard class back very much... my beloved SwM was much better and more fun to play then this abomination called ISS..

NC will bring back some classes in the update after Glory Days, which ones to be announced but breaking up Tyr & Iss was being discussed so who knows..
I don't think that they break up in the sense of removing skils from one class, i think it just uses the current class (tyr or iss) as base class for another, keep current classes intact but changing core skills for new class.

Hoping for a decent fist class...
Yunalesca is offline   Reply With Quote