Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Player Questions

Login

Player Questions Attention new players (and veterans too)! Do you have questions about Lineage II? Looking for a drop? Need tips on a quest? Come on in and ask your questions here--players of all experience levels are welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2012, 05:30 PM   #1
fastfrequency
Elpy

fastfrequency is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Account ****

Any gamemaster that can help here?

My account has been hacked! all my gears on my characters inlcuding adena and epic jewles are gone!!!!!! Warehouse items still in there.... I need some answers... Submiting ticket to support did not get anything
Old 07-03-2012, 05:37 PM   #2
ZuFF
Remnant Diabolist

ZuFF is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Account ****

one of your friends that had access to your account and pin hacked it, ask them
Old 07-03-2012, 05:38 PM   #3
Elrohir
Shilen

Elrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to behold

You're going to have to wait for a response on your ticket. They won't be giving you any information here. Also, remember that tomorrow is a holiday.

Good luck!
Old 07-03-2012, 05:39 PM   #4
Flipsy
Imperial Warlord

Flipsy will become famous soon enough

Friend hacked it, as ZuFF said. Couldn't be a keylogger cuz I can't think of one that can mimic key clicks to input pins. Don't share account information is all you're going to get in response to your ticket.

Last edited by Flipsy; 07-03-2012 at 05:39 PM. Reason: I am your God now.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:40 PM   #5
fastfrequency
Elpy

how they **** it and took all my bound stuff? wtf?
Old 07-03-2012, 05:48 PM   #6
Poopooplatter
Dark Lord

Poopooplatter is on a distinguished road

Your "friend" crushed it and sold the r crystals or mats. --bound equipment
Old 07-03-2012, 05:49 PM   #7
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold

Selling bound stuff to grocery and taking all the adena is a pretty trollish move...
Old 07-03-2012, 05:49 PM   #8
1Peri1
Valakas

1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light

If you sent a ticket to support you'll have to wait for a response,but I wouldn't count on getting anything back.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:52 PM   #9
Piotress
Banned

Piotress has a spectacular aura about themPiotress has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfrequency View Post
how they **** it and took all my bound stuff? wtf?
Since they implemented the PIN security system is it almost impossibile for accounts to be "hacked". The ONLY way somebody can access an account is if they have both the account information AND your Personal Identification Number (PIN). I would imagine you probably let a friend or clan member use the account (which is against the EULA anyway) and they are to blame.

As for your bound stuff it was probably crushed and sold as crystals. Also, nobody from the staff will answer your question here, you have to submit a ticket and even then the chances of getting your gear back is slim to not at all.
Old 07-03-2012, 06:05 PM   #10
fastfrequency
Elpy

that is ridiculos... I am the only one knows the account information. No one else. WTF?
Old 07-03-2012, 08:09 PM   #11
Zazie
Heathen Knight

Zazie will become famous soon enoughZazie will become famous soon enough

Ok maybe you didn't give them your account info, but maybe you have a keylogger on your comp and you "share" a buffer with your friend. It just so happens that your pin and your buffers pin are the same...
Old 07-04-2012, 02:34 AM   #12
Ecas
Hungry Spirit

Ecas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default My account "Hacked" too

Two off my afk shops were logged off when I came back today, when log on each acc lost main weapon (+10 top b) and all Adena like 300mm, but remaining gears worth 700mm were not touched. I agree, hacking is virtually impossible. Did nc simply lost my stuffs? It made absolutely no sense. Ticket submitted, but gm is more interested in my cd key code than helping.
Old 07-04-2012, 03:29 AM   #13
Laby
Valakas

Laby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: My account "Hacked" too

Only the support will be able to help you, good luck with them you will get everything I am sure
Old 07-04-2012, 03:38 AM   #14
Mange
Dark Knight

Mange is an unknown quantity at this point

give them the cdkey then?
Old 07-04-2012, 07:42 AM   #15
LethalArcher
Purgatory Shadow

LethalArcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Stop visiting goha(dot)ru and you won't get scammed and never use the same Username and Password the u've used in other Private servers 100+ gone bust with l2j registrations
Old 07-04-2012, 07:50 AM   #16
LethalArcher
Purgatory Shadow

LethalArcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Or maybe you made a registration to some private l2j server with the same account information. Some implanted the PIN "security" system in Hellbound servers even, so they can have not only the username and pass, but the pin also
And before posting a ticket, think veeeeeeeeeeeeeery well if you shared the info with some of your "friends" cos if so, it's very probable you get a ban after they find that out
Old 07-04-2012, 08:05 AM   #17
Yunalesca
Antharas

Yunalesca is a jewel in the roughYunalesca is a jewel in the roughYunalesca is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalArcher View Post
never use the same Username and Password the u've used in other Private servers 100+ gone bust with l2j registrations
bingo.
Old 07-04-2012, 08:12 AM   #18
fastfrequency
Elpy

I am the only person that has access to my account. and no one else knows my password and pin. Now can someone help me out here
Old 07-04-2012, 08:14 AM   #19
Piotress
Banned

Piotress has a spectacular aura about themPiotress has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalArcher View Post
Or maybe you made a registration to some private l2j server with the same account information. Some implanted the PIN "security" system in Hellbound servers even, so they can have not only the username and pass, but the pin also
And before posting a ticket, think veeeeeeeeeeeeeery well if you shared the info with some of your "friends" cos if so, it's very probable you get a ban after they find that out
Yeah, considering your IP is registered each time you log in so they just need to look at the access log to check where the IP came from.
Old 07-04-2012, 08:14 AM   #20
Laby
Valakas

Laby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfrequency View Post
I am the only person that has access to my account. and no one else knows my password and pin. Now can someone help me out here
https://lineage2.custhelp.com/
Closed Thread