Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > General Discussion

Login

General Discussion Lineage II topics ranging from Aden to Elmore

View Poll Results: For Freedom of chronos Ban all renovatio scripter members(pve pvp) stop the abuse.
Yes 28 77.78%
No 8 22.22%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-31-2014, 09:41 AM   #1
lockatt
Goblin Lord

lockatt is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Lf freedom of pvp in chronos

dear players and gms, lots of ppl are tired of play in chornos with 0 chance of pvp because renovatio clan (the scripter clan ever) now is ******ed unstoppable, how this is possible? they are full items and only with 1 group in every castle they are able to clean like 50 or 60 memeber of 1 clan with only 7 members, in adition they are only robots players using illegal programs for years and now with this updates items is worse and worse, is for this that we need a chance for better game play, so plz ban all renovatio member clannies and freedom chornos server of oppression of illegal programs in game play plz.

REMEMBER TO VOTE! DEPENDS OF YOU, IF CHRONOS IS FREEDOM OR NOT.
lockatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 09:47 AM   #2
187s
Tainted Zombie

187s is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lf freedom of pvp in chronos

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockatt View Post
dear players and gms, lots of ppl are tired of play in chornos with 0 chance of pvp because renovatio clan (the scripter clan ever) now is ******ed unstoppable, how this is possible? they are full items and only with 1 group in every castle they are able to clean like 50 or 60 memeber of 1 clan with only 7 members, in adition they are only robots players using illegal programs for years and now with this updates items is worse and worse, is for this that we need a chance for better game play, so plz ban all renovatio member clannies and freedom chornos server of oppression of illegal programs in game play plz.

Why should u still worry? they are leaving Chronos anyways
187s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 09:48 AM   #3
FunMove
Dark Knight

FunMove is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockatt View Post

NO
FunMove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 10:27 AM   #4
Hit0kiri
Guardian Archangel

Hit0kiri will become famous soon enoughHit0kiri will become famous soon enough

Who told u that Renovatio is unstoppable? As i know best pvp top clan on Chronos are H.O.E. and they kicked Novas *** many times. The problem is that nobody wants to put themselves on Novas place nobody wants to hold Aden this is to much responsibility for them. And if not Novas 30 precent tax i think nobody would tell them a word at all.
But so and so i am for bans but only that players that use exploits, and cheats. Cheating is against the game rules no matter lvl 1 clan or lvl 11.
The only problem is that GM ban cheater accouns not legit player accounts as they usually do.
Hit0kiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 02:38 PM   #5
DorkDozer
Grave Predator

DorkDozer is on a distinguished road

This isnt a private server. Your pole dosent mean **** and the gm's arent going to respond.
DorkDozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 02:48 PM   #6
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of

Can we add a few more clans on there?

Or OP just got his *** handed to him in pvp and feel he was cheated by a particular clan?
Smittie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 06:20 PM   #7
Linnda
Zaken

Linnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorkDozer View Post
This isnt a private server. Your pole dosent mean **** and the gm's arent going to respond.
^ This. Not sure if OP is an azzhat or just stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie View Post
Can we add a few more clans on there?

Or OP just got his *** handed to him in pvp and feel he was cheated by a particular clan?
Probably both. Nova uses scripts, but they're not bullies about it. As far as I've seen them play so far, other than trash talking on hero chat, they're very methodical in their approach to keep and remain in the top. While commendable in efficiency, they just make the game into a job and then the game isn't a game any more its work.

I wish Nova would split into two factions and fight each other to test their mettle and tactics. Only way to really revitalize the game in my opinion.
Linnda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 11:05 PM   #8
Hit0kiri
Guardian Archangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeirToRune View Post
I wish Nova would split into two factions and fight each other to test their mettle and tactics. Only way to really revitalize the game in my opinion.
How can bots split? Split 1 bot and u get 2 bots
Old 02-01-2014, 11:11 PM   #9
iJarpo
Guardian Archangel

iJarpo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit0kiri View Post
Who told u that Renovatio is unstoppable? As i know best pvp top clan on Chronos are H.O.E. and they kicked Novas *** many times. The problem is that nobody wants to put themselves on Novas place nobody wants to hold Aden this is to much responsibility for them. And if not Novas 30 precent tax i think nobody would tell them a word at all.
But so and so i am for bans but only that players that use exploits, and cheats. Cheating is against the game rules no matter lvl 1 clan or lvl 11.
The only problem is that GM ban cheater accouns not legit player accounts as they usually do.
lolwut

We are transfering anyway. Now new cheaters will rise to the top and you'll be here complaining about the same thing. Good luck
iJarpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 12:58 AM   #10
Hit0kiri
Guardian Archangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJarpo View Post
lolwut

We are transfering anyway. Now new cheaters will rise to the top and you'll be here complaining about the same thing. Good luck
Lol my friend leave this fairy tails that you are transfering for the cheaters about u speak and for Naia kids. I would call this a business expansion but not transferring.
For me personally i dont care non about Nova none about H.O.E none about other top clans, and i dont care cheat u or not in pvp. Because or ways in game are not crossing and will not cross. Just stop your bots, and i sincerely wish you luck too!
Old 02-02-2014, 04:57 AM   #11
LegendaryPanda
Elpy

LegendaryPanda is an unknown quantity at this point

I play in Nova and I find this poll highly offensive. I have kept my hero and pvped every day against many unfavorable odds legit.

Please remove the thread for it is a attack on our clan and is hurtful.

Thanks.
LegendaryPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 08:27 AM   #12
lockatt
Goblin Lord

lockatt is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJarpo View Post
lolwut

you useless cheaters going to destroy jugability in core server? l2.eu is ok without ******* eu ppl have other mentality, they enjoy the game, they dont use all ***** cheats for win to any cost ******.
lockatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 09:16 AM   #13
Hit0kiri
Guardian Archangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryPanda View Post
I play in Nova and I find this poll highly offensive. I have kept my hero and pvped every day against many unfavorable odds legit.

Please remove the thread for it is a attack on our clan and is hurtful.

Thanks.
Than u need to ask to remove full Chronos category.
Old 02-02-2014, 09:33 AM   #14
bugs1122
Grave Predator

bugs1122 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Than u need to ask to remove full Chronos category.
You*
Chronos is full ? how you going to blame the 2% of the player base of nova on that?

this thread is just another baby thats crying he can not get his way

when nova leaves chronos people will cry about *** cheating lol its going to be great
bugs1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 10:17 AM   #15
Hit0kiri
Guardian Archangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugs1122 View Post
You*
Chronos is full ? how you going to blame the 2% of the player base of nova on that?

this thread is just another baby thats crying he can not get his way

when nova leaves chronos people will cry about *** cheating lol its going to be great
Lol man. I mean Chronos category on forums because it is full with such topics. I dont blame anione. And yes who told u that Nova will leave? Nova? )))
Old 02-02-2014, 02:32 PM   #16
bugs1122
Grave Predator

bugs1122 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Lol man. I mean Chronos category on forums because it is full with such topics. I dont blame anione. And yes who told u that Nova will leave? Nova? )))
nova will leave
bugs1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 03:20 PM   #17
1Peri1
Valakas

1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light

There's always going to be cheaters. When some leave you won't notice because there's going to more to take the place and pat themselves on the back for being the best script user.

There's an entire market for script trading. Some even trade castles for the best ones. The sooner you people realize this isn't going away the better.
1Peri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 05:51 AM   #18
MagicaElfa
Heathen Knight

MagicaElfa is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
As i know best pvp top clan on Chronos are H.O.E. and they kicked Novas *** many times.
best clan is unable to take castle for what? i dont even know how many months they are w/o castle , even with rr/enmity in ally

best clan NEVER show to any raid ? (AQ/baium/antharas/valakas/lindvior)

best clan get 2 hero only ( 1 with no competition?) and lose 2 hero with best gear on the game? (deathsmell/friedice , pvp+8 armor/pvp+16 dual/full epic)

best clan have 20808 negative on war (02/03/14)

best clan cant exp in hb if nova dont want to let them stay?
MagicaElfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 09:06 AM   #19
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicaElfa View Post
best clan is unable to take castle for what? i dont even know how many months they are w/o castle , even with rr/enmity in ally

best clan NEVER show to any raid ? (AQ/baium/antharas/valakas/lindvior)

best clan get 2 hero only ( 1 with no competition?) and lose 2 hero with best gear on the game? (deathsmell/friedice , pvp+8 armor/pvp+16 dual/full epic)

best clan have 20808 negative on war (02/03/14)

best clan cant exp in hb if nova dont want to let them stay?
According to hit0kiri, ya.
Smittie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 10:44 AM   #20
Linnda
Zaken

Linnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to beholdLinnda is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Peri1 View Post
There's always going to be cheaters. When some leave you won't notice because there's going to more to take the place and pat themselves on the back for being the best script user.

There's an entire market for script trading. Some even trade castles for the best ones. The sooner you people realize this isn't going away the better.
I'm kinda of excited to see the new competition between H.o.E., Arg0, Emnity, Guari, RR, FS, and DW. Despite scripts, the fight to take new land will be pretty epic and I will be seeing a lot of PvP in Chronos within the next few months.

That aside Apex will still be PvE and carebears for lifes.
Linnda is offline   Reply With Quote