Lineage II Forums  
Old 10-20-2014, 02:58 AM   #1
Ximineitor
Goblin Lord

Ximineitor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Future Eviscerator

What points i need to know about this class???? I need to use heavy armor or light????? They have 4 skills like Marauder or have a lot like other classes??? The Eviscerator continueing use of Marauder skills but with higher levels?????? Or use new skills similar to Marauder???? Same questions but with Ripper. Thanks for pay me attention,have a good day
Old 10-23-2014, 11:33 AM   #2
Asynja
Heathen Knight

Asynja is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Future Eviscerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ximineitor View Post
What points i need to know about this class???? I need to use heavy armor or light????? They have 4 skills like Marauder or have a lot like other classes??? The Eviscerator continueing use of Marauder skills but with higher levels?????? Or use new skills similar to Marauder???? Same questions but with Ripper. Thanks for pay me attention,have a good day
They are brand new, all their skills were designed with 85+ in mind. So you keep all the skills you have form 1-85, but then get more/higher levels of them.

They only wear light armor, not heavy.

As for points about the class, it will depend how you want to play it.
But attack speed and patk will be two of the most effective stats you can improve on with it.
They do excellent burst damage with steel mind + distortion (both are skills they learn). This will give them very high damage and survivability for ~30 seconds every few minutes.

A really good weapon is not required to just get by with it, and they can still output some good damage even with comparatively low gear/stats. But if you're looking to do consistently high damage, you're going to have to put in some work.
Asynja is offline   Reply With Quote