Lineage II Forums  
Old 03-03-2016, 12:25 AM   #1
panwramix
Elpy

panwramix is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Eviscerator advices and opinions!!

Hey guys , well i am currently playing an aeore(96lvl) but i kinda liked the evi class while i played one in a private server. What i would like to know is, whats a good dual for evi (money is an issue so 'same' gear is preffered) .How is the solo lvling 90+ with a boxed iss .Finally what your opinion for the evi in general, shoul i reroll etc??
panwramix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 08:22 AM   #2
Ferine
Remnant Diabolist

Ferine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Eviscerator advices and opinions!!

Dualclass - Tyrr Grand Khavatari, the only class that will share ALL gear and dual skills etc.

Gear wise, Evis can get away with just a strong weapon and high element attack etc for doing ok damage with skills up. For non-steel mind damage you need Critical modifiers like epic rings, augments and buffs.

Cost wise, they use a reasonable amount of shots, fists are expensive at the moment and the leather armor they need is used by like 6 different classes, so is expensive and popular... however you can do ok with a ++R95 set and ++Blessed Apocalypse Fists.

Solo wise they're great despite not having AOE skills.
Old 03-03-2016, 08:23 AM   #3
Asynja
Heathen Knight

Asynja is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by panwramix View Post
Hey guys , well i am currently playing an aeore(96lvl) but i kinda liked the evi class while i played one in a private server. What i would like to know is, whats a good dual for evi (money is an issue so 'same' gear is preffered) .How is the solo lvling 90+ with a boxed iss .Finally what your opinion for the evi in general, shoul i reroll etc??
Any class is a "good" class, since it really doesn't matter.
But for same gear there is only one class, the tyrr GK. Same armor, same weapon.
If you are only concerned with the armor being the same, then that opens it up a bit.
Any tyrr class can wear light, less tanky, but more damage.

Archers and daggers also wear light and summoners (if PvE only) also wear light armor and do very well.

If money was an issue, I'd probably go spoiler, light armor, decent damage, and can make a bit of money if you find the right places to spoil.

If you mean solo leveling with the Evi at 90+. The only point that's going to be a bit of a pain is usually the ~94-97 range. K95 is better now than when I was in that range, but way worse than it was for a bit. Still doable, but kind of slow. K99 is really really good, but you need to get to 99 first before you can get in there.

Which rolls into your last questions.
How are they, and should you reroll?
That depends. Healers are needed for a LOT of different parties. Instances, raids, PvP, etc. Evi's are highly specialized for killing single target mobs. You will NOT be doing insane damage just because you are an evi. If you go somewhere on your healer and see an evi soloing raid bosses in seconds, or tearing down entire groups in Atellia by themselves... understand that there's literally 10's of billions of adena in both gear and general character setup behind that character to allow them to do so... not just picking the class and getting it to level 99+.

Also understand that if the next update brings back AoE field XP as the preferred way to level... getting XP on your evi is going to be a real challenge. I have people asking for me, even begging at times, to come help them in an instance. But before the instances were boosted I had a real hard time ever finding. I only got parties from people I knew well who were willing to take a class that added very little to their group because they knew me.
Asynja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 08:46 AM   #4
Ferine
Remnant Diabolist

Ferine is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asynja View Post
Any class is a "good" class, since it really doesn't matter.
But for same gear there is only one class, the tyrr GK. Same armor, same weapon.
If you are only concerned with the armor being the same, then that opens it up a bit.
Any tyrr class can wear light, less tanky, but more damage.

Archers and daggers also wear light and summoners (if PvE only) also wear light armor and do very well.

If money was an issue, I'd probably go spoiler, light armor, decent damage, and can make a bit of money if you find the right places to spoil.

If you mean solo leveling with the Evi at 90+. The only point that's going to be a bit of a pain is usually the ~94-97 range. K95 is better now than when I was in that range, but way worse than it was for a bit. Still doable, but kind of slow. K99 is really really good, but you need to get to 99 first before you can get in there.

Which rolls into your last questions.
How are they, and should you reroll?
That depends. Healers are needed for a LOT of different parties. Instances, raids, PvP, etc. Evi's are highly specialized for killing single target mobs. You will NOT be doing insane damage just because you are an evi. If you go somewhere on your healer and see an evi soloing raid bosses in seconds, or tearing down entire groups in Atellia by themselves... understand that there's literally 10's of billions of adena in both gear and general character setup behind that character to allow them to do so... not just picking the class and getting it to level 99+.

Also understand that if the next update brings back AoE field XP as the preferred way to level... getting XP on your evi is going to be a real challenge. I have people asking for me, even begging at times, to come help them in an instance. But before the instances were boosted I had a real hard time ever finding. I only got parties from people I knew well who were willing to take a class that added very little to their group because they knew me.
You plagiarised me.
Old 03-03-2016, 10:48 AM   #5
Asynja
Heathen Knight

Asynja is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferine View Post
You plagiarised me.
You hadn't replied yet when I started typing mine up. :P
Asynja is offline   Reply With Quote