Remnant Diabolist

ShakaZuluPP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MagicStar - SEALs new pet

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStrongOne View Post
looks like SEAL have a new pet: magicstar
but no supprise. sharaan and maddeline and lamerx always ware SEALs pet
M? SEAL help MS to take castle?

as I know SEAL was busy to defend Dion, Gludio and Oren where was all doors down, lose Innadril (to Prophecy) and Giran (to AH) and got all doors and some cry down in Aden + success (with "magic") to cancel Aden cresting in ~60%.

They have time to help MS vs RW?

BTW... As I say some day ago in world chat... Instead to you war each other look up, dragon is not dead in Magmeld ~40 days, stop lol wars, regrupe a lets make 1st time in server history to "randoms" ignore all wannabe pro who not even know what they to do in SEAL after core members leaved server.

If some day AH+MS+(Effe)+RW+TE decide to stop all sh.its each other and look up for big goal in server be free to call our alliance (Prophecy + FuryanS (we may menage up 35+ 98+lvl real players) ) to we try enter and kill dragons and other instance where need 14pt+ CC who are not dead as I said ~40 days already. Be free to tell to your clan leaders also for this idea. To stop your wars is noting, 25k KE is 4 days castle/fortress instance. Dead even one dragon in Magmeld will give clear message to all wannabe pro SEAL members the they are just meat shield of CWHJEAA. My msg is this, now is "your" move.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:05 AM   #3
soaxidelic
Tainted Zombie

soaxidelic is an unknown quantity at this point

Hahaha as usual Prophecy trying to reach all for them saying "lets do this as team", dont belive any trash this fat *** says, they always do the same for keep all on the clan, when you have problems with members of them, all that they do is "leave him alone, certanly nothing will happens and you should accept it as it comes" and when you proove all the things as they are, all of them feel ofended... Prophecy is 100% hypocrisy from leaders since Gherdelum quit.

My message to you now is, fvk off hypocrite!
Old 04-06-2015, 10:28 AM   #4
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

For them? Tell me what clan was members who enter in cc pt;s (look system msg you personal is there) redrop and what clan member is Darkness who was in my pt when made 2nd inside pt re-drop ? WE redrop Tauti Ring aloooo !!! In that time that ring was 60b (I got this offer and not sold next day). We take for us?! go log off and back in 14 days or join SEAL, we see how seal is hard to be inferior last night. Tell me how 24 online Prophecy enter in Aden... +Gludio, Giran, Oren, Dion and Innadril who we take.

Last edited by ShakaZuluPP; 04-06-2015 at 11:01 AM.
Old 04-06-2015, 11:15 AM   #5
Valkyler
Elpy

Valkyler is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow..someone so butt hurt and hate seal to the bone. I wonder why?
Old 04-06-2015, 11:24 AM   #6
cannicorpse
Tainted Zombie

cannicorpse is an unknown quantity at this point

Pretty pathetic intel.
Giran was given to AH. It wasn't taken from SEAL.
From what I could see, your CC was about same size as all of SEAL. Not even accounting for all the other clans joining in.
You got farmed at Gludio by a single party.

Since when is breaking doors on undefended castles such a big feat? Not exactly hard to get to ~60% of casting on a castle when it takes ~15 secs to soe castle, another 30 secs to port from castle room and then run into throne room?
Apparently you guys are really terribad at protecting your caster if it got interrupted with only so little time left.`

Nevertheless, gz on Heine.
Old 04-06-2015, 12:08 PM   #7
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannicorpse View Post
Pretty pathetic intel.
Giran was given to AH. It wasn't taken from SEAL.
From what I could see, your CC was about same size as all of SEAL. Not even accounting for all the other clans joining in.
You got farmed at Gludio by a single party.

Since when is breaking doors on undefended castles such a big feat? Not exactly hard to get to ~60% of casting on a castle when it takes ~15 secs to soe castle, another 30 secs to port from castle room and then run into throne room?
Apparently you guys are really terribad at protecting your caster if it got interrupted with only so little time left.`

Nevertheless, gz on Heine.
Was given to AH Giran? ok you will say same if after we crash doors we take, rite? Same as if we cast in all other 4 castles + Innadril who we cast for real. How many time seal come in Dion? How many time you come in Haine and other castles, yes you "gift" to us, who care, even if we lose castle you know the 24 ppl in CC, yes we was alone w/o any other clan even ally with us (be free to ask them), the we made you to run around with no idea and just die die in end, yes, you made +135 till cross all castles ending with aden, in end you finis CS with just +84, so in Haine your pro golden ppl with dark armors full epics x30+ in your clan, lose -51 in 20 min.

ps: GZ to SEAL who made suicide from my ISS dual cass with B grade weapon
Old 04-06-2015, 02:10 PM   #8
cannicorpse
Tainted Zombie

So delusional, where did you ever read we "gifted" you Heine.
I even congratulated on taking it, yet you seem so hellbent on making propaganda that you can't even see a compliment when it's right there.

You're also heavily overestimating the gear that SEAL seems to have. I think MOST of the current heroes are FAR from having a Dark set, a lot of them don't even have Dark weapons.

You might not be "allied" but I didnt see any Furyans, RedWines, or any of the other people attacking you when you were fighting SEAL
Old 04-06-2015, 02:47 PM   #9
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
I even congratulated on taking it, yet you seem so hellbent on making propaganda that you can't even see a compliment when it's right there.

You're also heavily overestimating the gear that SEAL seems to have. I think MOST of the current heroes are FAR from having a Dark set, a lot of them don't even have Dark weapons.

You might not be "allied" but I didnt see any Furyans, RedWines, or any of the other people attacking you when you were fighting SEAL
Redwines try to cast so we killed them... with furyanse we was in same place only in gludio where they try to cast...

you joke? seal not have dark stufs and maybe we have when in all clan is 2 dark set and 2 dark weapons. what you do with all 24/7 gainak farm or you RTM all? seal have minimum 6+ CP on y-day, min half of that ppl is gold and dark...

read well what I say
"you will say same if after we crash doors we take, rite?"

tnx for gz, maybe next time CJ log and see how is this new SEAL
"compliment" yes, tnx, maybe next time also gm's log and interrupt scripts to world see real L2 no autoL2...
Old 04-06-2015, 02:54 PM   #10
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

Znipoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Furyans is our alliance,

Redwines tried to kill us and crest heine at the end, when SEAL was running back from town we "fought" them.
Before that, redwines was not inside the throne room to fight us/you.
Afaik all other castles, we were alone (not counting furyans)
Not sure what you're getting at

Anyway, about the heroes that is true, but who mentioned anything about heroes?

Edit: Why all of these threads have to turn into trash talk and clan pets bla bla is beyond me, it was a fun siege, good fight everyone who was online
Old 04-06-2015, 03:08 PM   #11
F1red
Dark Knight

F1red is an unknown quantity at this point

So far as i know JEAA PVP set and best possible gear.
Lares had dark set and dark bow +12 (unless those rumors are true and he has nothing left).
R Spike pvp set + Tauti wep.
lNascent pretty nice wep, no clue about armor.
Justlana pretty decent wep, dunno about anything else.
Tyxaious (or whatever) has +8 set and tauti axe (not worthy to be a hero at all)
iAMGroot dark r99 duall daggers, half pvp set.

Shall I continue?

I'm not even mentioning that 90% of SEAL clan members owns 16 AP.
Prophecy is running with R95/r99 regular armors sets and Seraph weapons, just a few owns a better.
Lastly JEAA is not leader and never will be. No common sense and totally no respects for others. Not even mentioning that player by nickname JEAA was part of one of the biggest scam in Magmeld.

Let me know what you think.
Been there.
Saw how things are in Seal.
This is not evn SEAL anymore and not even Genocide. Welcome back MAX`es.
Old 04-06-2015, 04:38 PM   #12
cannicorpse
Tainted Zombie

Quote:
yes we was alone w/o any other clan even ally with us (be free to ask them)
Quote:
Furyans is our alliance,
Confusing!
Old 04-06-2015, 05:13 PM   #13
Znipoo
Remnant Diabolist

Znipoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Confusing!
You know what exactly, dont act stupid please
Old 04-06-2015, 05:41 PM   #14
Yuen
Heathen Knight

Yuen is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1red View Post
So far as i know JEAA PVP set and best possible gear.
Lares had dark set and dark bow +12 (unless those rumors are true and he has nothing left).
R Spike pvp set + Tauti wep.
lNascent pretty nice wep, no clue about armor.
Justlana pretty decent wep, dunno about anything else.
Tyxaious (or whatever) has +8 set and tauti axe (not worthy to be a hero at all)
iAMGroot dark r99 duall daggers, half pvp set.

Shall I continue?

I'm not even mentioning that 90% of SEAL clan members owns 16 AP.
Prophecy is running with R95/r99 regular armors sets and Seraph weapons, just a few owns a better.
Lastly JEAA is not leader and never will be. No common sense and totally no respects for others. Not even mentioning that player by nickname JEAA was part of one of the biggest scam in Magmeld.

Let me know what you think.
Been there.
Saw how things are in Seal.
This is not evn SEAL anymore and not even Genocide. Welcome back MAX`es.
Jeaa last night
Old 04-06-2015, 10:53 PM   #15
ForumWarriorLvl999
Elpy

ForumWarriorLvl999 is an unknown quantity at this point

CLICK SCREENSHOT ENLARGE

CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthrea...=272915&page=5

Quote:
Originally Posted by genocry View Post
so the word on the street is that the biggest trashcan in geno adrainlfc (LOL) and Shinx just scammed the whole geno CWH LOLOLOL nice trash you got in your awesome trash clan hard times i guess he needs to buy food

thats what you get for recruiting ******s trash always stays trash

peace out adrian looking for *****
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ202 View Post
oO

Genocide ended a few weeks ago when i sold the clan to JEAA. (Good deal that included some rice too)
So how can Adrian scam Geno if it doesn't exist anymore?

Besides Adrian toon was sold so hard to scam anything here when there's no toon here to use!

Genocide recruiting on Core!

PS: For invites pm CJTheLegend2000
hahahahahahajajajajajajajjkakakakakakakkxxaxaxaxax axxaxa sneaky dirty little clowns. RMTing and scamming each other like r3t4rds

Lol SEAL filled with trash and scammers. Leftover scraps from brazillian clans who havent achieved anything until server is utter garbage.
JEAA (Asari Pu) /iTooNaughty/justlana = Biggest Scammers of Magmeld. Scam their old ex-Max clan member and friends they played with for years AND theyre from the same country. Priceless kids who have no ethnic pride. No wonder Vietnam is a 3rd world country. Always spitting garbage on the hero chat for attention.

AdrianLFC/Shinx = Newsflash. SEAL Gypsies scamming anything and everything they can on Magmeld/Geno before so they can RMT in L2Core/Innova. Who cares, they beat Nova right? Dirty little backstabbing cheaters/scammers from SEAL, what a surprise. not.

SEAL = South East Asian Lineage = China/Vietnam.
When will you kids realize youre not winning when you join these Chinese, your just working for these scammers who wants to use you and throw away like a used toilet paper.
I feel really sorry for you brazillian/portuguese/south american/greek players that join thinking they'll get lefotver crumbs/free things like a homeless beggar.

It's about time SEAL needs a pet clan to use like wtf is MagicStar lmao what is this twinkle twinkle little kids

Last edited by ForumWarriorLvl999; 04-06-2015 at 11:18 PM.
Old 04-06-2015, 11:55 PM   #16
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

^spam bot msg in seal clan chat "all drop from gainak send to CWHJEAA (this is a char name)" so you may imagine all other there

To be honest i'm sad the Adam, Juban, Sidewinter and some others ended with this (new geno/seal) ppl after all old players leave Magmeld/NCWest...

I give time to new update, no chance to this new SEAL with Asari as leader survive more, they will scam each other and we will read funny story's for old/new scamers
Old 04-07-2015, 03:10 AM   #17
shilk
Elpy

shilk is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumWarriorLvl999 View Post

AdrianLFC/Shinx = Newsflash. SEAL Gypsies scamming anything and everything they can on Magmeld/Geno before so they can RMT in L2Core/Innova. Who cares, they beat Nova right? Dirty little backstabbing cheaters/scammers from SEAL, what a surprise. not.

guess they forgot to scam something:
http://prntscr.com/6qlvwb

http://prntscr.com/6qlvly

oh well, what is not a surprise here is how people like to make up stories and people believe without even have a confirm. so sad. let me know if you need other screens from cwh <3
Old 04-08-2015, 06:08 AM   #18
AdrianLFCS
Hungry Spirit

AdrianLFCS is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumWarriorLvl999 View Post
CLICK SCREENSHOT ENLARGE

CLICK PICTURE TO ENLARGE

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthrea...=272915&page=5

hahahahahahajajajajajajajjkakakakakakakkxxaxaxaxax axxaxa sneaky dirty little clowns. RMTing and scamming each other like r3t4rds

Lol SEAL filled with trash and scammers. Leftover scraps from brazillian clans who havent achieved anything until server is utter garbage.
JEAA (Asari Pu) /iTooNaughty/justlana = Biggest Scammers of Magmeld. Scam their old ex-Max clan member and friends they played with for years AND theyre from the same country. Priceless kids who have no ethnic pride. No wonder Vietnam is a 3rd world country. Always spitting garbage on the hero chat for attention.

SEAL = South East Asian Lineage = China/Vietnam.
When will you kids realize youre not winning when you join these Chinese, your just working for these scammers who wants to use you and throw away like a used toilet paper.
I feel really sorry for you brazillian/portuguese/south american/greek players that join thinking they'll get lefotver crumbs/free things like a homeless beggar.

It's about time SEAL needs a pet clan to use like wtf is MagicStar lmao what is this twinkle twinkle little kids
anyone know who this r3tard is?

also i found in some old screenshots this:

We always advised ppl against using bot programs. Be legit like CJ.

Last edited by AdrianLFCS; 04-08-2015 at 06:22 AM.
Old 04-08-2015, 06:37 AM   #19
Shinx
Elpy

Shinx is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a scammer?
Old 04-08-2015, 07:43 AM   #20
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

Quote: