Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Player Questions

Login

Player Questions Attention new players (and veterans too)! Do you have questions about Lineage II? Looking for a drop? Need tips on a quest? Come on in and ask your questions here--players of all experience levels are welcome!

Old 03-02-2006, 02:17 PM   #1
xfrozenx
Hungry Spirit

xfrozenx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Places to Level...50-65...

Alrite, So me and my bro have been leveling lately. I'm a 56 destroyer with full bw armor and great sword with focus and +5. He's a shillen elder level 53 with bw set and homunk sword with +5 and accumen...ok...

So good places for us or anyone for that matter to level against mobs with alot of hp at:

50:
55:
59:
64:

Where did you hunt at these levels? Any tips will help greatly and I'm sure it will help others as to see where they should level once they hit around 50-65.
xfrozenx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 03:00 PM   #2
Winterhound
Purgatory Shadow

Winterhound is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Places to Level...50-65...

I think EV is a good place to duo with your brother for around level 51-55. Giants' Cave is probably good for a 56-60 duo. Also, catacombs and necropolises are always good. I'm not sure about 61+ duo.

Leoryc
First clan of Sieghardt
Winterhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 03:04 PM   #3
xfrozenx
Hungry Spirit

[ QUOTE ]
I think EV is a good place to duo with your brother for around level 51-55. Giants' Cave is probably good for a 56-60 duo. Also, catacombs and necropolises are always good. I'm not sure about 61+ duo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is giants cave?
Old 03-02-2006, 03:09 PM   #4
Winterhound
Purgatory Shadow

Winterhound is an unknown quantity at this point

Southeast of Aden.

Leoryc
First clan of Sieghardt
Winterhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 03:12 PM   #5
xfrozenx
Hungry Spirit

[ QUOTE ]
Southeast of Aden.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ty. Possible to do it when I'm 57 and he's 54?
Old 03-02-2006, 04:07 PM   #6
Dervon
Hungry Spirit

Dervon is an unknown quantity at this point

the forbidden gateway would be a good plce for 61+
Old 03-03-2006, 05:26 AM   #7
Hammered
Imperial Warlord

Hammered is an unknown quantity at this point

A small room at the start of Witches wouldn't be too difficult around 60. Decent XP, decent money and AA to boot.

If you do Giants Cave or any area around Forbidden Gateway, Devastated Castle, remember to check up on available quests. There are quests for these areas that give A grade recipes and parts.
70 BountyHunter
70 Prophet
70 Shillien Elder
64 Elven Elder
58 Prophet
58 BountyHunter
53 SwordSinger
And many more.....
Hammered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 06:06 AM   #8
Headcrab
Purgatory Shadow

Headcrab is an unknown quantity at this point

40-50: Branded, South of Oren, Heine area
50-60: Apostate, Enchanted Valley, Ivory Tower area (out of pit)
60-??: Ascetics (sp), Cemetary, FG
Old 03-03-2006, 09:20 AM   #9
xfrozenx
Hungry Spirit

Well, me and him have been working really hard to level. Now I'm level 57 and he's 55. Where should we go to now to hunt mobs with alot of hp? Level 56-60 mobs? please tell. TY
Old 03-03-2006, 09:30 AM   #10
Listof
Remnant Diabolist

Listof will become famous soon enough

I found the back of the cemetary to be good xp 55-60. The orcs stun so they give bonus xp. No quests for that area though. =/
SwS ~ 5x

爱是恒久忍耐,又有恩慈; 爱是永不止息
Listof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 09:31 AM   #11
xfrozenx
Hungry Spirit

[ QUOTE ]
I found the back of the cemetary to be good xp 55-60. The orcs stun so they give bonus xp. No quests for that area though. =/

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not looking for quest. My only conern with the cemetery is if you are grouped with another person, the xp is low becuase the mobs health is very little. Anywhere else you suggest? We are just looking for somewhere to hunt, not quest
Old 03-03-2006, 11:19 AM   #12
Angdil
Imperial Warlord

Angdil is an unknown quantity at this point

At 57, the Unicorn Elders (lvl 55) and Satyr Elder (lvl 54) on the top in Enchanted Valley might be good. They are 3X or 4X HP mobs, so xp is good. You don't suffer xp penalty until they turn light blue.

The Valley Treat Elder (lvl 53) may give good xp, even if it is light blue. Try one and see. I found it gives me the max xp on the top, even when it is light blue.
Angdil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 11:28 AM   #13
xfrozenx
Hungry Spirit

[ QUOTE ]
At 57, the Unicorn Elders (lvl 55) and Satyr Elder (lvl 54) on the top in Enchanted Valley might be good. They are 3X or 4X HP mobs, so xp is good. You don't suffer xp penalty until they turn light blue.

The Valley Treat Elder (lvl 53) may give good xp, even if it is light blue. Try one and see. I found it gives me the max xp on the top, even when it is light blue.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] That's where we are leveling, on those elders. Now I'm killing them in 4-7 shots...sometimes more but still...getting easy and the xp is ...ok i guess...Just wanting to get more and more since we are getting up there. Maybe we will go ahead and try Giants cave sometime tonight too.
Old 03-03-2006, 12:18 PM   #14
xfrozenx
Hungry Spirit

ble, Giant's cave sucks. I did hear that BW drops in there, but still the xp is worse then EV. anyone else got any better places to go with mobs that have 7k+ hp and are 56-60?
Old 03-03-2006, 12:28 PM   #15
SPS
Banned

SPS is an unknown quantity at this point

Go to apostate cata and pick up maybe another DD and trio in a medusa room. You dont seem considered with adena or quests so a necro/cata is the place for you, its a perfect power level spot, as you can camp and kill with little movement involved. The only downside is its boring as hell. Also check out DV/DVC.
SPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 12:43 PM   #16
xfrozenx
Hungry Spirit

[ QUOTE ]
Go to apostate cata and pick up maybe another DD and trio in a medusa room. You dont seem considered with adena or quests so a necro/cata is the place for you, its a perfect power level spot, as you can camp and kill with little movement involved. The only downside is its boring as hell. Also check out DV/DVC.

[/ QUOTE ]

DV is sadly only 3000 hp mobs. Alrite, Imma get my bro to go with me and my level 57 destroyer, level 55 shillen elder, and his 55 blade dancer are going to go give it a shot. Going to take over a room in apostate. I'll let ya know how it goes, thnx.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:55 PM   #17
xfrozenx
Hungry Spirit

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I went into one of the rooms and we tried it, good the first try then got owned on the second try because they gained up on us too fast. Where should we go? I may just go back to ev... =/
Old 03-03-2006, 02:03 PM   #18
Shawnta
Dark Lord

Shawnta is an unknown quantity at this point

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]WRONG! One of the guards in Aden (think its south gate) gives a quest for those exact mobs. The more quest items you collect the more adena you get from him. Personally I think back of cemetary is one of the best places to xp in game, assuming you aren't tagged a clan that gets a lotta drama. With FG being near by with convenient ports from Aden and Aden clan halls, a lotta pvp happens in cemetary and FG....
Shawnta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 02:05 PM   #19
SPS
Banned

SPS is an unknown quantity at this point

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I went into one of the rooms and we tried it, good the first try then got owned on the second try because they gained up on us too fast. Where should we go? I may just go back to ev... =/

[/ QUOTE ]
As i said, pick up another person to help you out, another melee DD ideally, a BD would go perfectly with a destroyer/se combo.
SPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 03:13 PM   #20
Tukker
Thunder Wyrm

Tukker is an unknown quantity at this point

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

guard koleman gives a quest for the orcs at lvl 52