Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Player Questions

Login

Player Questions Attention new players (and veterans too)! Do you have questions about Lineage II? Looking for a drop? Need tips on a quest? Come on in and ask your questions here--players of all experience levels are welcome!

Old 04-19-2006, 11:17 AM   #1
m4r1us
Banned

m4r1us is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Macros

I have recently found an interest in macros. I never used them a lot before, but I was looking in the world wide web for a list of macro's or commands. I googled it and like every site had all these hacks and cheats and stuff (dont lock this please, I am not mentioning any nor ever planning on using them) which made me think that maybe some macros are illegal? If not does anyone know of a site that has a list of macros, or commands. I know a few like attackforce, delay, simple ones, but are there some more advanced ones? I dont want any type of 3rd party software lol. I want a macro to execute when I press F1 to do so and so.

Ps: Does this happen to anyone else? You use the forceattack macro but unless you spam it, it stops attacking another player after 2 or 3 hits. I attacked my 2nd character, didnt attack anyone innocent .
m4r1us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 11:21 AM   #2
Flubb
Tainted Zombie

Flubb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Macros

The 'spamming' of the force attack was a innovation of C4

The valid macros are ones which NC has under 'Player Commands' under the New Player Guide. Everything else may be subject to their wrathful eye I suspect...
Flubb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 11:25 AM   #3
Cordelea
Grave Predator

Cordelea is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm fairly sure that if it works as a Macro, then NCSoft is fine with it. They've taken many measures to make sure that Macros don't become bots. For example, you cannot make recursive macros.
Old 04-20-2006, 03:21 AM   #4
Nanashi_Naomhan
Frintezza

Nanashi_Naomhan is just really niceNanashi_Naomhan is just really niceNanashi_Naomhan is just really niceNanashi_Naomhan is just really niceNanashi_Naomhan is just really nice

[ QUOTE ]
I'm fairly sure that if it works as a Macro, then NCSoft is fine with it. They've taken many measures to make sure that Macros don't become bots. For example, you cannot make recursive macros.

[/ QUOTE ]

yup
i'd say the only macro that would get you banned is something with racial or sexist remarks

i remeber back when i started playing i tryed to google "lineage 2 macros"
apparently what google thought i said was "omg lineage 2 haxor, me wanna bot, how can i exploit lineage game code, is there any way to buy adena?"

not really googles fault, there are alot of ways to push search results to the top of the list
Old 04-20-2006, 03:23 AM   #5
MalineII
Frintezza

MalineII is an unknown quantity at this point

Apply common sense. Anything that you can set up in game using the live client is a legitimate macro - anything that you can not set up in game using the live client runs a risk of getting you banned.

Also, macros are not really useful unless you're using them to operate a two-boxed character.
Old 04-20-2006, 03:42 AM   #6
_Charmille_
Baylor

_Charmille_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Or use them to spam huge "WTB/S" messages ^^
_Charmille_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 06:04 AM   #7
m4r1us
Banned

, who said that wasnt what I needed a list of commands for?

It's for my second account. I know follow and I know assist and some other stuff, all the shortcuts, skills, forceattack, but theres got to be some more.
Old 04-20-2006, 12:43 PM   #8
KingdomForCoin
Remnant Diabolist

KingdomForCoin is an unknown quantity at this point

macros 101. anything in a quickbar can be dragged into a macro line. "/delay X" pauses the macro for X ticks. you cannot run a macro with a macro. skills from your active skill list can be dragged into a macro line. the rest is trial and error, have fun ^^
btw, i have a macro that changes armor. put all the items from the armor in quick bar 10 then from there into lines of the macro. i use it when i am going to go swimming and dont want to get my armor wet. not exactly useful but...
Old 04-20-2006, 12:48 PM   #9
m4r1us
Banned

****, that's it? Lol I guess I have to be thankful for those. Better than nothing. And an armor macro is really useful. I use it to switch to robe set before buff, and then back to hvy to tank. Same goes for weapons.

However I do have a problem. Macro is supposed to stun and then attack. I execute it, the freekin thing stuns and doesnt attack. Just sits there looking at the monster/player. Any ideas? Macro is set on useskill stun in first line and attack in second. I try using force on both but same result. This is done on a shaman. On a monk it works perfect the exact same macro.
Old 04-20-2006, 02:23 PM   #10
Elyxia
Elpy

Elyxia is an unknown quantity at this point

Remove the line to attack. Using the stun already starts you attacking, so you adding the next line only makes you STOP attacking.

Ely
Elyxia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 05:01 PM   #11
Kruken
Beleth's Slave

Kruken is on a distinguished road

I have a few macro's
emergency use battle heal target myself and heals 5 times for 1000 hp. Not that good in PVP but works great for pve.

Armor macro to change from demon to avadon and back.

First sequence of spells in pvp. This macro works awesome as lang as none of them get inderupted.

I also have a few comon phrase I use in macro. But usually only use those macros in town or safe area, since they take up half a shortcut bar and have no spells on it lol.
Old 04-20-2006, 06:36 PM   #12
m4r1us
Banned

I will try that tomorrow. Thx!
Old 04-21-2006, 05:24 AM   #13
Avathar
Elpy

Avathar is an unknown quantity at this point

Going from duals to blunt for stun attack.

Put all my weapons on hotbar 10, and you can link them straight to the macro, along with the skill/spell.

I cant remeber the command exactly but it comes out like this:

/useitem 10 1 <----equips Blunt
/useskill stun attack <------uses stun attack
/delay <--- important here, use a 1 or 2 depending on the speed of your blunt...allows for casting time and a quick change back to duals)
/useitem 10 2 <----- equips back to your duals

Theres other stuff you can do in the same manner.
Avathar is offline   Reply With Quote