Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Technical Discussions > General Technical Issues

Login

General Technical Issues Describe your client-side, hardware or software complications. This is not a place to report game bugs.

Old 06-13-2006, 09:29 AM   #1
Elchanan
Dark Knight

Elchanan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Macros

<filler>
Ok, so I'm getting into pvp now. The clan I'm in has been at war for the better part of 2 months. It's fun, but now I want to step it up a bit.

I play an OL, so I'm doing Heart of Paagrio and CP heals, but I've got a dozen or so debuffs that I want to use. Due to the way that I play the game, holding down the CTRL button every time I want to force an attack is cumbersome. So, I want to set up force macros, and it's been a relatively painless process. But I've come into a problem. I want to set up a macro to force attack my suspension spell. It's very useful in pvp situations (if it lands), and could turn the tide of the battle in our favor.
</filler>

<problem>
There's not enough space to type "/useskillforce Seal of Suspension" in the macro line. It's one character shy. I've attempted shortcuts, such as placing the skill on the hotbar then attempting to "/useskillforce 7 10" or whatever. The result of that? My game crashes.

What to do, what to do.
</problem>
Old 06-13-2006, 09:54 PM   #2
Inergia
Hungry Spirit

Inergia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Macros

I am not sure if this will work.

Put power in a tray slot. Open macro window, drag the power from the tray into the edited macro in whatever slot the power was placed in the tray.

I took all my EE buffs minus 1 on one entire tray. Putting the marco button in slot 1. I then dragged and dropped each power into the edited macro in order that they appear in tray.
Inergia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 09:45 AM   #3
Elchanan
Dark Knight

In a PVE setting that works, but I'm trying to set it up in a PVP setting. So, I can't just /useskill <skill name>, or /useskill <short cut>. I have to /useskillforce <skill name> and there's just not enough space to put all the characters.
Old 06-14-2006, 09:51 AM   #4
Zhanig
Remnant Diabolist

Zhanig will become famous soon enoughZhanig will become famous soon enough

I guess I have not seen this, but as far as I understand and have seen this work for me and my OL, our seals don't need /forceuse.
If the other player / team has flagged, then your seals will land on them no matter what as long as you are close enough to them.
If the other team has NOT flagged, then only your Drain and Stun skill will land.
Please correct me if I am wrong on this people, but I just hit the seal hot key, it fires and I can see in the feedback whether it has landed.
Old 06-14-2006, 02:58 PM   #5
Elchanan
Dark Knight

Yes, if they're flagged it'll attempt to land on them.

However, if you're in a war and want to land seals, I've heard that holding CTRL while casting the spell will attempt to land the skill even if they're not flagged.