Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Player Questions

Login

Player Questions Attention new players (and veterans too)! Do you have questions about Lineage II? Looking for a drop? Need tips on a quest? Come on in and ask your questions here--players of all experience levels are welcome!

Old 12-19-2006, 03:36 PM   #1
Kahniva
Elpy

Kahniva is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NPC Vendor Item List

As I look at items on Stratics, I notice alot of items have prices next to them. Which leads me to believe some of these items are sold from NPC vendors.

Now I've traveled abit from city to city, and check some of the weapons/armor shops here and there, and depending on the city you will see some different weapons/armor from time to time.

My question, is there an excel file or a guide somewhere that tells what city sells what items. I'm curious to see what all the cities have to offer without spending aton on travel or spending a crap load of time walking it!

Thx in advance,
Kahniva - Leader of Shogun <Bartz>
Kahniva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 04:31 PM   #2
PainAmplifier
Beleth's Slave

PainAmplifier is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NPC Vendor Item List

Don't get too excited.

You will not find a significant number of those items for sale *anywhere*.

The stratics info covers the 'base value' of items (aka 2x what a NPC will offer to buy it for.) but that does not mean you can buy the item from any shop. Example: There is a 'price' assigned to base materials, such as Coal, but no shop in game will sell you base materials. The data exists so that NPC's know what (1/2 value) to offer you for things, as well as providing a standard for quests and the manor in giving you rewards.

There is also data in there that refers to items that simply do not exist 'in game', but show up in the game's database. For whatever reason these items where never enabled in game or replaced/modified as the game has evolved. (Bronze anyone?) This includes full weapons that do not, and probably will never be 'enabled'. (eg. Sword of Desert.)

NOTE: I do not know where Stratics aquired their db, (Korean site, Prima, etc.) but there is a good chance that some of this data is now out of date and no longer applies.
Old 12-19-2006, 05:35 PM   #3
Amys
Thunder Wyrm

Amys is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NPC Vendor Item List

[ QUOTE ]
As I look at items on Stratics, I notice alot of items have prices next to them. Which leads me to believe some of these items are sold from NPC vendors.

Now I've traveled abit from city to city, and check some of the weapons/armor shops here and there, and depending on the city you will see some different weapons/armor from time to time.

My question, is there an excel file or a guide somewhere that tells what city sells what items. I'm curious to see what all the cities have to offer without spending aton on travel or spending a crap load of time walking it!

Thx in advance,
Kahniva - Leader of Shogun <Bartz>

[/ QUOTE ]

if you can't find it in Giran chances are it probably isn't sold anywhere by an NPC i know that much is true for armor/weapons at least. the one exception of course is the Trader of Mammon, but his wares are his alone, you wont see most of his items at any other NPC ingame.
Amys is offline   Reply With Quote