Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Player Questions

Login

Player Questions Attention new players (and veterans too)! Do you have questions about Lineage II? Looking for a drop? Need tips on a quest? Come on in and ask your questions here--players of all experience levels are welcome!

Old 04-27-2008, 01:39 PM   #1
PushyCat_DE
Imperial Warlord

PushyCat_DE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Subclass Certification

Ok, I came back to look at the new updates. I read all I can on the subclass certification and I am really confused.

I take my SS subclass and I saw there are certifications for 65, 70, 75. So, this means I can be certified at each level, or I can only choose one of them? \

And, then can I bring my main and use those skills or do I get certified on my main too?

Thanks for any help.

Cheers,

Pushy
PushyCat_DE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 10:04 PM   #2
MysticMare
Thunder Wyrm

MysticMare is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Subclass Certification

each lvl has like 3 skills you can choose one of these skills from each lvl and it atributes your main.

i dont know if you read this one but it expains alot of the how tos of doing the skill certifications.
http://www.lineage2.com/news/hellbound_01.html

you dont do the certification on your main just on your subs, if you have 3 subs you can get 12 subclass cerification skills.

steps:
While in your subclass state, go to your corresponding subclass master NPC and get your subclass ability certification.

Get on Mian class and Take the certification to the Avant-Garde NPC in the Ivory Tower to acquire the corresponding skill.

hope that helps
MysticMare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 02:36 AM   #3
Rohirrim
Valakas

Rohirrim is a name known to allRohirrim is a name known to allRohirrim is a name known to allRohirrim is a name known to allRohirrim is a name known to allRohirrim is a name known to all

From the lvl 65 and 70 certification you can choose from 4 skills (patk, matk, pdef and mdef).

At lvl 75 you get to choose between 2 certifications (common and special). If you choose common you can choose one if these passive skills:
Focus, Empower, Acumen, Might, Shield and Magic Barrier

If you choose the special book that is class specific (your sub class) you get to choose between some other passives or passives chance skills.
Old 04-29-2008, 07:31 AM   #4
kiraliaa
Dark Lord

kiraliaa is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone had a problem with the patck one? I tried it and all that appeared to happen was my cp went up, my patck did not change. And yes, I am sure it was the right skill cos I even checked what it said in system window in case I had screwed up and chosen a cp one by mistake.
kiraliaa is offline   Reply With Quote