Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Player Questions

Login

Player Questions Attention new players (and veterans too)! Do you have questions about Lineage II? Looking for a drop? Need tips on a quest? Come on in and ask your questions here--players of all experience levels are welcome!

Old 11-22-2008, 08:17 PM   #1
mcking
Goblin Lord

mcking is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Spoil in Beast Farm hlp

Hi guys. I would like to ask if there is an˙body who knows the correct types of Alpen Kookkaburra and it's correct locations ( I mean precise x/y )? I spent some time in BF spoiling some Alpen Kooka but I have some problem to find the exact mob which I need.
Does anyone have any good information about precise location of Alpen Kooka types??? Any good advise is good for me. Thx a lot
mcking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 08:21 PM   #2
Armenua
Beleth's Slave

Armenua has a spectacular aura about themArmenua has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: Spoil in Beast Farm hlp

Probably your problem is you need to feed them till they reach 2nd stage to spoil them. If they go to third stage (full growth or turn into a pet), i believe, you are sol. There is only one kookaburra there.
Old 11-22-2008, 08:24 PM   #3
mcking
Goblin Lord

I know I must feed them but my question.... There are a lot of kind of Alpen Kookka. Where are these types?? I mean for example Alpen Kooka type 1 is on loc x/y .... and so on
Old 11-22-2008, 08:28 PM   #4
Mordukai
Grave Predator

Mordukai is on a distinguished road

all alpen kooka are the same, they only change once fed, therefore they are at the same place youve found them.

feed it till it grows to the spot before its final stage, spoil that one
Old 11-22-2008, 08:29 PM   #5
Varaya
Valakas

Varaya is a jewel in the roughVaraya is a jewel in the roughVaraya is a jewel in the roughVaraya is a jewel in the rough

It is random what type you get when you feed them. Just watch what skills they are using (e.g. does it nuke, does it use melee attacks, etc.).
Old 11-22-2008, 08:30 PM   #6
Armenua
Beleth's Slave

Armenua has a spectacular aura about themArmenua has a spectacular aura about them

Well, I guess I'm confused by your question, because it's any of them.... the ones all to the east, northeast of the "Beast Farm" on your map. What are u spoiling for? If you are spoiling for helmets... they're not dropping that much... but they do drop.

Last edited by Armenua; 11-22-2008 at 08:34 PM.
Armenua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 09:41 PM   #7
mcking
Goblin Lord

ups I thought that for example type 1 is on loc x/y, type 2 is on another loc x../y... I found out only that there are 2 types of Kookka, first melee and second nuke. Ok best way is to try to spoil a lot of and find out what I need. Btw need to spoil Kooka for soes heads. If u have some for selling pm me in game ( Bartz server, mcking or mcspoil ) Thx I can WTT for some other top B parts ( BoP, Deadmans glory, Aoba blades )
Old 11-22-2008, 09:57 PM   #8
Armenua
Beleth's Slave

No. type 1, type 2 all has to feeding them and having them transform. Exactly, just keep going, you'll get what u want...
Old 11-24-2008, 09:54 AM   #9
MYSTERica
Grave Predator

MYSTERica will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcking View Post
Hi guys. I would like to ask if there is an˙body who knows the correct types of Alpen Kookkaburra and it's correct locations ( I mean precise x/y )? I spent some time in BF spoiling some Alpen Kooka but I have some problem to find the exact mob which I need.
Does anyone have any good information about precise location of Alpen Kooka types??? Any good advise is good for me. Thx a lot
I am not sure if this table is up to date, but this should be at least a little help to you.

http://franto.sk/l2/beastfarm/

I found this site while ago.

Enjoy

MYSTERica (Arbalester ... but Dwarf in a nature)
MYSTERica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 03:53 AM   #10
TiredOrc
Dark Knight

TiredOrc will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: Spoil in Beast Farm hlp

First of all, if you don't know what you're talking about please spare us the agony and don't post here.

There are four types of pets (regardless their name buffalo, kokka and so on) and they are influenced by the type of food you give them. I have to specify I'm not referring to their life so the 2X 3X doesn't count when I'm saying there are four types of pets in BF.

Ok so let's see what we've got:
For the golden spice food we have - the agro ones (that hit you using physical attacks)
- the "passive" ones (that hit you using magic attack)

For the cristal spice we have - the agro ones (that hit you using physical attacks)
- the "passive" ones (that hit you using magic attack)

Once you've raised them at 2X or 3X or whatever the *** you want to raise them they will give you the spoil you want, and Yes the spoil is influenced by the food and by the level type (2X,etc)

Congratulation for taking the time and reading this, now you can spoil in BF without questioning the universe and the purpose of life and with the correct alignment of the planets and with a ton of luck....BY GOD YOU WILL HAVE THE DESIRED SPOIL.

Have a good one

Last edited by TiredOrc; 11-25-2008 at 03:56 AM.
TiredOrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 04:27 AM   #11
Varaya
Valakas

Varaya is a jewel in the roughVaraya is a jewel in the roughVaraya is a jewel in the roughVaraya is a jewel in the rough

Just for final clarification: there is NO WAY to know exactly what type you will get before you feed it and then just watch what type of attack it uses.

So nobody can tell you WHERE to go and spoil, because all buffalos/cougars/kookas are THE SAME. It is RANDOM what type you get after feeding.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:15 AM   #12
Relion
Grave Predator

Relion is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcking View Post
Hi. I ' ve been farming there for quite a while. First thing I do when I need s specific drop is going to l2.dropspoil.com ... there you search for the drop and click on the kookaburra it says drop your stuff. Now take note the life (1/2, 1X, 2X, 4X), thats the number of times you have to feed them. Now take note of the drops, if it only drops adena, then you have to feed it golden spice, if it drops mats, feed it crystal. There is no specific spot for certain kinds of kookaburra, it is all random. For each kookaburra you feed you can get either a melee (two types of melee) or magical (two types of magical), but, as I said it is all random. What I personally do for instance to go for Majestic Helm recipes is feed cougars, if I get a magic one, I kill it when it is 1X, if I get a melee one I feed it to 2X and cross my fingers it is the type I want and the spoil lands and I get the spoil I need...hope it helps.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:57 AM   #13
mcking
Goblin Lord

thx guys for hlp now i know what to do