Lineage II Forums  
Old 01-22-2009, 09:58 AM   #1
Endelon
Elpy

Endelon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Elemental Summoner Weapons

Hi, new to the game

I've been looking through the boards for awhile for information on Elemental Summoners. I found the Summoner general guide but was confused with comments left in that thread.

The guide suggests fast or very fast weapons to make the cubic proc more, but people posting said normal speed two handers were fine too.

I've also seen videos of people dual wielding swords, yet I'm not able to find common swords or other weapons for me to dual wield yet (C-grade, lvl42 atm) other than fists.

Right now I'm using a common Demon's Staff.

Halp! Thanks
Endelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 10:11 AM   #2
GabrielK
Imperial Warlord

GabrielK will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Elemental Summoner Weapons

I won't go into any depth about gameplay for ES (or any other summoner since they are very similar basically) but I know that cubic triggering is no longer dependant on attack speed they trigger every x seconds or minutes.

Anyone else can confirm ?
Old 01-22-2009, 10:49 AM   #3
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of

I can confirm, kinda sux for the phantom cubic, that used to debuff pretty much every target, now its every 30 secs like the rest of them.
Guess we know where he hangs out...
Smittie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:38 PM   #4
Calaire
Goblin Lord

Calaire is an unknown quantity at this point

When i was your lvl, nukes still work until lvl 52 or so, after that, i play for a little while with dual swords, it's ok for a time to play with duals, but your pet always do the more damage than u do, so now i let the pony do all actions... Anyway, if i where u i would buy a dagger, or duals until lvl 76+..if u wanna fight 2.... otherwise, let the pet do all action and get good blunt or acumen sword.. later on..
Calaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 11:22 PM   #5
exiber
Dark Lord

exiber is an unknown quantity at this point

The ES really isn't a fighter -- her ponies and nukes are much more powerful. Getting the highest patk and matk value you can is useful not necessarily for the fighting, but because it also increases her spell damage output. Also using soulshot and blessed spiritshot for both master and pony maximizes output. I love Boxer because between them they can go on forever recharging mp/hp. Just learning to use Merrow -- I made macro that divides mp use so neither one is too depleted fighting a mob. Choosing the best hunting ground -- where you are not overwhelmed -- helps a lot.
exiber is offline   Reply With Quote