Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Community Corner > Fan Site News

Login

Fan Site News Fan Sites may share news and announcements here with the community.

Old 01-23-2009, 10:43 AM   #1
Jayla16
Grave Predator

Jayla16 will become famous soon enough
Default the ULTIMATE Pailaka guide for Devil's Legacy (Level 61-67)

If you have not yet done the Pailaka for Lvl 61-67 (Devil's Legacy) as of yet, the ultimate guide for it can be found here at L2vault.ign.com

Props goes to PainAmplifier to the amount of work and dedication given to the guide. The guide is incredibly detailed, with tons of great screenshots and an awesome map outlining Devil's Legacy.

As mentioned in the subject... it is truely the ULTIMATE Pailaka guide for Devil's Legacy (Level 61-67)
Old 01-25-2009, 03:46 AM   #2
CaptSparky
Goblin Lord

CaptSparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: the ULTIMATE Pailaka guide for Devil's Legacy (Level 61-67)

This was totally awesome!! I went in with a lvl 63 SK. I was fully buffed. Worked my way thru and the last boss, i could not find. My time ran out. I repeated this like 3x. My buffer went to sleep and i went in again with only my SK buffs which was basically nothing, fought my way thru and finally found the last boss. There was a tiger with me that i summoned and he nearly stayed by my side not helping and didnt realize thats what he was there for. I never laughed so hard in my life, but the boss went down, finally! This one was well worth going into!!
CaptSparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 05:41 PM   #3
Iffy
Dark Knight

Iffy will become famous soon enough

lol nice guide... works great too.

What i use to do was, once Lematan ported to the ship, agro him and camp behind the Mast of the ship... his healers cannot save him because he can't be targetted through objects, and he doesn't port back to the centre because he is still within range ^_^

This guide is a much less stressful option however.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Eggy ^_^
Old 01-26-2009, 09:19 AM   #4
Draconz
Beleth's Slave

Draconz is a jewel in the roughDraconz is a jewel in the roughDraconz is a jewel in the rough

i will try this quest today NC should make much more quests like that. they are fun and difrent from the neverending grinding quests.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:01 AM   #5
Rohirrim
Valakas

Rohirrim is a name known to allRohirrim is a name known to allRohirrim is a name known to allRohirrim is a name known to allRohirrim is a name known to allRohirrim is a name known to all

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=173303

Quote:
The Fan Site News forum is a place for official Lineage II fan site representatives to spread the word about new site updates they would like to share with the Lineage II community. Appropriate topics to post about include (but are not limited to) contests, interviews, guide additions, articles, staff requests, breaking news, and site changes. If you belong to an official Lineage II fan site, please take a moment to read the rules below and send a PM to Alyra with the name of your fan site and chosen representative. (We will begin granting posting access to this forum starting on Friday, August 31st.)

Fan Site News Forum Rules

<ul type="square">*Posting access in this forum is by approval only, and will be restricted to one representative per official fan site. If you would like posting access in the Fan Site News forum, please send a PM to Alyra and include the name of the fan site you represent.

*Posts must highlight new fan site content. Please refrain from posting about old content unless it has been updated in a substantial way.

*Fan site representatives are asked to post only once per day. If you have already posted for the day, you may either edit your current post to update it, or send a PM to Alyra if you feel the news warrants a new post and cannot wait until the next day.

*Please do not reply to posts in the Fan site News forum--they are meant as announcements, not discussion topics. Replies will be removed.

*Fan site representatives are permitted to post news in other areas of the Lineage II forums should they need to do so.

*Alyra will look over the Fan Site News forum and add fan site news announcements to the "Community News" section of the Lineage II website as necessary. (This is one reason why we ask that fan site representatives limit their posts to once per day.)[/list]
Inability to follow these rules will result in loss of privileges to post in the Fan Site News forum.
I know Alyra isn't with us anymore, but this part of the forum got messed up when they moved to a new forum. I hope some moderator can fix this or remove the Sticky: About the Fan Site News Forum