Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Game Suggestions

Login

Game Suggestions Share your ideas for new or modified game features

Old 04-22-2009, 01:06 PM   #21
RumPunch
Remnant Diabolist

RumPunch will become famous soon enoughRumPunch will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Subclass quest - baium

Keep all the bosses, Biaum, Cabrio et al. Keep the quest hard. If you water it down then it means nothing.
RumPunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 01:54 PM   #22
vikobe
Imperial Warlord

vikobe will become famous soon enough

I agree, maybe is better to instance this quest, because i dont like climb to toi13, be pk, wait 5 days and squatte my computer while 1 day, and you have only 1 minute to enter in the room
vikobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 08:13 AM   #23
Nuku
Beleth's Slave

Nuku will become famous soon enoughNuku will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumPunch View Post
Keep all the bosses, Biaum, Cabrio et al. Keep the quest hard. If you water it down then it means nothing.
Exactly, tho this part of the quest is just too easy for other ppl to get in your way.

Noblesse quests are going to be waaaaay to easy imho :/
They're watering it down by alot, meaning it won't be special anymore.
The effort won't be much anymore, thus the reward is less satisfying.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:53 AM   #24
DorkAvenger
Guardian Archangel

DorkAvenger is on a distinguished road

i suffered through that to get subclass and you must suffer too HAHAHA
DorkAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:18 AM   #25
Trensharo
Valakas

Trensharo is a jewel in the roughTrensharo is a jewel in the roughTrensharo is a jewel in the rough

This isn't Lineage II. What game are you playing?

I'm playing "Lineage of WoW". Nothing should be hard...
Old 04-25-2009, 03:47 AM   #26
OldWind
Grave Predator

OldWind is on a distinguished road

Txk God Korean developers don't read all the idiotic suggestions people post here.
I done sub quest X2, in C4, on Gustin, when only some RB farmers were killing ToI RB's, got killed at 8 and lost 24h to get him. Got killed at Baium but lucky they were "kind" enough to give a rez after i had to beg for it...
Done sub quest on Teon again acople of weeks a go, and after a full week of wasting my time to wait for the RB's in ToI finally Baium time came. Me and all the people there after a 12h wait, had to surfer humiliation from the big ally who won the Baium pvp and also we were uncertain of the fact that we will be allowed to enter or not in Baium chamber.
I don't log in game to be humiliated and threaten not to be allowed to do something, that the game mechanics forces me to do so i can grow, by some random bot clan/aly, there is nothing hardcore about that kind of game aspect.
So they changing the quests was the best decision ever made so stop QQ this game is not hardcore because they made it more easy for new players.

BTW took me around 1h in toi 7 to get a red fabric so 30 will still be acople of days of hunt there. So they are not doing sub quest easy they are just giving you a option to it and allow you to avoid Baium pvp and all related isuess to it.

Last edited by OldWind; 04-25-2009 at 03:55 AM.
OldWind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 05:17 AM   #27
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of

For red fabrics only the first one is hard to get, and the rest are pretty easy. After first one on 7th you can farm the rest on toi 10 in a buff round or two.
Guess we know where he hangs out...
Smittie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 05:35 AM   #28
Romanec
Imperial Warlord

Romanec will become famous soon enough

I was awake in front of the laptop for 13 hours (yup a laptop coz I had to travel and didn't want to miss baium)... in reality, subclass is what gives you access to nobless and oly (until gracia final)... It should be hard.
Romanec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 05:51 AM   #29
OldWind
Grave Predator

OldWind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romanec View Post
I was awake in front of the laptop for 13 hours (yup a laptop coz I had to travel and didn't want to miss baium)... in reality, subclass is what gives you access to nobless and oly (until gracia final)... It should be hard.
Agree it should be hard but times have changed and shouldn't be as hard as it was till now. You still need to put an effort and feal your are having a goal and a satisfaction of reaching it.
But they are ading with Gracia final content for 75+ and twinkling some 70+ areas. So keeping the difficulty for a new players or new tons as it was previous would be ridiculous.
I bet they will add some incredibly hardcore to get stuff for 80+ tons which will keep the populous of that lvls happy but they must give the possibility of the lower ones to get closer to the higher ones. That's why over time things changed so much and the game got "easier" for lower lvls.
I played this game in an age when lvl 40 was max and it took you a hell of a time to get it, but over time max lvl grown more content was added etc etc and exp curbs were modified and so on.
So the modifications they bring to sub quest and noble is just the normal evolution of the game. Any high lvl shouldn't worry some one with out a sub class could efficiently compete in an Olympics (100% legit non sub character, not entering in a eBay debate here) but heck they give every one a chance to try it and enjoy it and they even give a reward for trying Olympics (every one get something i read the pach nots correctly).
They vitality stuff and the more relax face of L2 made me pay the fee and restarting this game, if i would have had to do it all the same as i had done it in C1-C4 i would have never come back.
Despite the bot/pvp "helper" problems i see a long future for L2 because at least from the developing side of the game they are doing it well.
OldWind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 06:07 AM   #30
Draconz
Beleth's Slave

Draconz is a jewel in the roughDraconz is a jewel in the roughDraconz is a jewel in the rough

With gracia final all is going to be easy subclass without even visiting baium and getting nobless with territory badges for the win! xD I also heared that the third class on the next update will be changed to archive it faster and easier