Login

General Discussion Lineage II topics ranging from Aden to Elmore

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 06:34 PM   #1
Enzo
Elpy

Enzo is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Wanna help Luna ??

So...GM are doing their best do make this game better but as we can see there are a lot of problems we can help resolve. One very important to me is botting....So what can we do agains bots? Help get the "proof" of botting GM's need to ban Bots....and it's easy to do...well i do like this....PM the char we see botting like "hi botter" you don't get any answer....flag him and after that fraps him....a pic is more then a million word's.....

I pm'ed many of the CL of those botting clan members and got many different answers...some kicked players from clan some Warned them to stop and some....well they just put me on ignore when i tell them they have botting clan members.... like WILCZESTADO and have fraps 3 different botting groups of that clan all botting in goddard but CL just set me on ignore when pm'ed him/her.....

So help make a better server....post pic's of trains of bots, botting party's....help GM's see the game with your eye's....

But maybe i'm wrong, maybe you just love it like it is.....
Old 04-08-2009, 10:01 PM   #2
vikobe
Imperial Warlord

vikobe will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Wanna help Luna ??

If the gm can squatte luna hellbound 1 hour every 2 day, can be very nice
Old 04-09-2009, 05:34 PM   #3
Arthis
Elpy

Arthis is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep good job gm work against legit ppl, he deban bot party .it s sad.

Gf Nc soft against legit ppl on luna.

Go one day to HB, varka ketra, hs , and another high lvl place.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:51 PM   #4
Masonna
Goblin Lord

Masonna is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry But I don't work for GMs, i Will not Reporting Bots its not my job.
Old 04-09-2009, 06:42 PM   #5
Angel
Grave Predator

Angel is on a distinguished road

Sorry to tell you, but pics are not enough evidence for NCStaff to ban somebody, they will either tell you to use the "right way" to petition ingame, which so far I can tell is pure fail.

Better, do not report bots, why waste time doing it, when obviously GMs fail to ban cheaters, also since a GM admit openly to make mistakes, I will consider the people they actually ban were actually innocent people...

If a GM make a "terrible"... mistake banning a FULL party without a proof, what you expect when it comes to just ONE person...
Old 04-09-2009, 06:54 PM   #6
vikobe
Imperial Warlord

At least gm can you ban bot level 85 in luna, because we need few exemples to scare everyone in luna

If you can ban few heroe bots can be very nice
Old 04-09-2009, 07:48 PM   #7
statusqou
Remnant Diabolist

statusqou has a spectacular aura about themstatusqou has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikobe View Post
At least gm can you ban bot level 85 in luna, because we need few exemples to scare everyone in luna

If you can ban few heroe bots can be very nice
NCsoft should write a script that bans every1 who's 8x w/ noblesse on luna. The sadest thing is that non1 legit would be touched by that script.

Also they've banned 6 heroes in one party!!! But you know what? Mass petition unban them worked just fine You're allowed to bot if you have 200 friends that can spam NCsoft's support every day 10 times.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:09 PM   #8
vikobe
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by statusqou View Post
NCsoft should write a script that bans every1 who's 8x w/ noblesse on luna. The sadest thing is that non1 legit would be touched by that script.

Also they've banned 6 heroes in one party!!! But you know what? Mass petition unban them worked just fine You're allowed to bot if you have 200 friends that can spam NCsoft's support every day 10 times.
I think than you are on teon, how it is on teon ??

It is like in luna ?? or if luna is the ******** of L2 NA ??

Last edited by Kinslon; 04-10-2009 at 10:51 AM. Reason: profanity
Old 04-09-2009, 08:19 PM   #9
statusqou
Remnant Diabolist

statusqou has a spectacular aura about themstatusqou has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikobe View Post
I think than you are on teon, how it is on teon ??

It is like in luna ?? or if luna is the s h i t hole of L2 NA ??
Well at least on teon if party of top gear/lvl players got banned they stay banned. I know few cases and I know how hard they tried to get unbanned but... They're still banned.

However I'm in a clan which does not have wars with power sides. We've a lot of clan wars, few of those clan wars are so called 3rd side rage and from my experience I could say there's not much botting. Maybe they're botting(sure some1 is doing that) but it's not so obivous as it is on luna. In last 2 months I never found an a high lvl enemy party totally afk. To be honest I never met a party where more than 2 players were afk.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:04 PM   #10
Masonna
Goblin Lord

My be we can take whit us Gm and show him ppl on bot mode afk 24/7 if they are blind or must make investigations. GMs are welcome on luna today.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4059/shot00071f.jpg

screen from Nov 13, 2008 I don't see any progress of Your work.

What now whit L2?

Last edited by Masonna; 04-09-2009 at 09:33 PM.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:43 PM   #11
vikobe
Imperial Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by statusqou View Post
Well at least on teon if party of top gear/lvl players got banned they stay banned. I know few cases and I know how hard they tried to get unbanned but... They're still banned.

However I'm in a clan which does not have wars with power sides. We've a lot of clan wars, few of those clan wars are so called 3rd side rage and from my experience I could say there's not much botting. Maybe they're botting(sure some1 is doing that) but it's not so obivous as it is on luna. In last 2 months I never found an a high lvl enemy party totally afk. To be honest I never met a party where more than 2 players were afk.
Thanks to confirm than luna is ******** of L2 NA, since than luna exist i have the bad impression than ncsoft is in war against our server, when the server go good, ncsoft do everything to ruin luna, after luna transfer, all the **** of teon and frantz have been tip in luna

Last edited by Kinslon; 04-10-2009 at 10:52 AM. Reason: profanity
Old 04-09-2009, 10:01 PM   #12
statusqou
Remnant Diabolist

Actually GM's had to take actions at the start of luna.... But players were allowed to bot freelly and thats killed this server.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:08 PM   #13
Masonna
Goblin Lord

look at screen from Nov 13, 2008

It is not players fault , players pay for this game to play not to click "bot report button"

Who is responsible for banning bots? we players? or who ?
Old 04-10-2009, 02:23 AM   #14
Arisanna
Elpy

Arisanna is an unknown quantity at this point

Due to GM`s lacking evidence on Silent case, I took trouble to watch him up around.

1. Let`s see this amazing fraps:
http://files.filefront.com/TMWSTWavi.../fileinfo.html
Now somebody tell me: why the hell there is some kinda of spiral on top center of screen? Case I see no other reason for it to be there, but hide "evidence of bot client".

2. Let`s look at this amazing tread on goha:
http://forums.goha.ru/showthread.php...67#post5551467
See post number 13?
oO Silent buying himself chars?

3. Now check this amazing posts from Silent:
http://forums.goha.ru/showpost.php?p...&postcount=175
Use http://translate.google.com/ to translate this line:
мне нравится лунный стиль игры (поботить/повоевать и т.д.)
for one, who is lazy: i like luna style (boting/fighting and ect)
For russians, who able to read translit here is other one as well:
http://forums.goha.ru/showthread.php...65#post5385765

"nadoelo snimat' ho4y rasslabicca, pobotit'." - "i`m tired to fraps, i wanna relax, and bot for a bit."

4. 2 week before his groups was banned, they got their dorf banned with more then 650 adamantine (yes yes, the one for craft s80 weapons), and god only knows what else was on dorf BANNED in goddard, sitting in shop mode and spamming trade shouts afk. Here, he admiting that: http://forums.goha.ru/showthread.php...12#post6033912
Btw here I`ve got a question: did you gm`s unbanned this dorf too?

5. Ohh yes, last one:
http://forums.goha.ru/attachment.php...4&d=1238535646
This amazing screenshot. What do we see? SIlent asking in party char: Caba afk? (you can see they had PVP LOL, who he can be afk). And Yakov reply: DA (means YES).

And I can continie to go and post more and more with amazing evidences, and screeshots, I only have still one question: WHY GMS DONT DO THIS? Is it that hard to use everynow and then this 2 simple toons:
translit.ru (for make russian words typed with english letter be russian) and google translate to convert it to english?

Answer is: GM`s dont need any evidence, case it is one second actually for that to see: if char logged on bot or not.

This is **** sad...

P.S. If you Silent or any of you party members reading this now: DON'T TAKE TROUBLE TO DELETE THIS POSTS, case I HTML and screen saved everything, include your amazing pvp videos.

Last edited by Arisanna; 04-10-2009 at 02:38 AM.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:28 AM   #15
Hoshi no Koe
Elpy

Hoshi no Koe is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arisanna View Post
Due to GM`s lacking evidence on Silent case, I took trouble to watch him up around.

1. Let`s see this amazing fraps:
http://files.filefront.com/TMWSTWavi.../fileinfo.html
Now somebody tell me: why the hell there is some kinda of spiral on top center of screen? Case I see no other reason for it to be there, but hide "evidence of bot client".

2. Let`s look at this amazing tread on goha:
http://forums.goha.ru/showthread.php...67#post5551467
See post number 13?
oO Silent buying himself chars?

3. Now check this amazing posts from Silent:
http://forums.goha.ru/showpost.php?p...&postcount=175
Use http://translate.google.com/ to translate this line:
мне нравится лунный стиль игры (поботить/повоевать и т.д.)
for one, who is lazy: i like luna style (boting/fighting and ect)
For russians, who able to read translit here is other one as well:
http://forums.goha.ru/showthread.php...65#post5385765

"nadoelo snimat' ho4y rasslabicca, pobotit'." - "i`m tired to fraps, i wanna relax, and bot for a bit."

4. 2 week before his groups was banned, they got their dorf banned with more then 650 adamantine (yes yes, the one for craft s80 weapons), and god only knows what else was on dorf BANNED in goddard, sitting in shop mode and spamming trade shouts afk. Here, he admiting that: http://forums.goha.ru/showthread.php...12#post6033912
Btw here I`ve got a question: did you gm`s unbanned this dorf too?

5. Ohh yes, last one:
http://forums.goha.ru/attachment.php...4&d=1238535646
This amazing screenshot. What do we see? SIlent asking in party char: Caba afk? (you can see they had PVP LOL, who he can be afk). And Yakov reply: DA (means YES).

And I can continie to go and post more and more with amazing evidences, and screeshots, I only have still one question: WHY GMS DONT DO THIS? Is it that hard to use everynow and then this 2 simple toons:
translit.ru (for make russian words typed with english letter be russian) and google translate to convert it to english?

Answer is: GM`s dont need any evidence, case it is one second actually for that to see: if char logged on bot or not.

This is **** sad...

P.S. If you Silent or any of you party members reading this now: DON'T TAKE TROUBLE TO DELETE THIS POSTS, case I HTML and screen saved everything, include your amazing pvp videos.
u really take all this trouble to read ALL forums to find something what u can interpretate in ur own way???

1. Some special effects is forbidden on fraps?
It's all about creativity
2. Curiosity is now forbidden too? just ask price already a crime?
For example: U ask how much is drugs and go home, after that u should be arrested???
3. He is being sarcastic!
btw joke was about others meaning in russian slang: поботить = поработать (to take a job) = поботанить (to study)
So meaning is - I want to relax from game, to work a bit.
4. Dwarf wasn't unbanned, and don't have any connections for this case. So cut it out.
5. So what about this ???
They were resting when enemy come, Caba was afk for coffee.
ofc others tried to pvp and ofc they died, because some of them was away.

p.s. Stop this ALREADY! Cut out all ur jealousy!
U were trying so hard to ban them, and ofc u r mad becouse they were found innocent!

Last edited by Hoshi no Koe; 04-10-2009 at 03:31 AM.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:37 AM   #16
Krissa
Spezion

Krissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshi no Koe View Post
btw joke was about others meaning in russian slang: поботить = поработать (to take a job) = поботанить (to study)
Nope.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:40 AM   #17
Silent
Elpy

Silent is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol'd well first of all its even isnt my profile at filefront(i just dont have profile there) (<3 fanboys) i posted clean pure fraps at clanforum (thx god you havent acess there) of pvping, someone just process it at vegas/or some else program, and add this spiral, and i dont see any illegal software things even on this edited fraps LOL, i tell you more - gimme link on any of your frapses and i'll ask one guy from clan to edit it, and its will be exactly as any bot/rot/vrot/ or any another bot-client programm, so i will make thread here about you are bot, and will give link at moovie.
2nd: about my question at trade topic: now i cant even ask anyone a question? i dont buy this char or any another, if you dont trust me - proove else...
3rd about sapfira - character was stay near town w/o any move/shout when get banned. And its isnt my character or something, i'm just tell at forum about one more ban of guy, what i know, where i'm "admit" anything at this post?
4th: nadoelo snimat' ho4y rasslabicca, pobotit'." - "i`m tired to fraps, i wanna relax, and bot for a bit (ur translate)."
at russian vocabulary, at our "forum slang" pobotit' = поботанить = поработать = to work some (also about our forum slang, words like valera, onotoney, upyachka, TIDEBIL, OLEG etc... (this words have one meaning at russian and other at goha forum, if i start to tell all words peoples changing/using at multiple senses i should waste 3 hrs more for this post. )

5th: about that screenshot after pvp we trying to regroup to get revenge (cuz was killed by zerg of enemys), but some peoples including cabaret was so upset (we almost win pvp, but lose cuz stupid mistake) so goes emo-afk after pvp for 5 mins, and dont come to reg, diabolic was on another vent channel so ask at party chat.

and one more time
did you ever see us, as "bot train" or you have any proof's what we are bots, or cheat, or anything else ? no you have nothing, couse we are legits, you can continue QQing.

Last edited by Silent; 04-10-2009 at 03:46 AM.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:50 AM   #18
Arisanna
Elpy

Arisanna is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
u really take all this trouble to read ALL forums to find something what u can interpretate in ur own way???
Yes I did, And if you would like I`ll go and look for ya as well.

Quote:
1. Some special effects is forbidden on fraps?
It's all about creativity
O rly? What a nice creativity. Want me to go that far for remove video effect he made?

Quote:
2. Curiosity is now forbidden too? just ask price already a crime?
For example: U ask how much is drugs and go home, after that u should be arrested???
It is obvious intense to buy it, specially with words: price in pm, kinda.
Who knows did he buy that char or not. I bet GM`s knows. And yes btw, do you randomly go to drug dealer and ask him how much for drugs, if you not at all thinking to buy it? Would you actually take any trouble? Your example if pathetic.

Quote:
3. He is being sarcastic!
So meaning is - I want to relax from game, to work a bit.
Dude, I`m russian. Now who to you trying to fool, a?
Just lol how you find russian word: работать looking close to english word: bot. Any russian person will see difference lol.

Quote:
4. Dwarf wasn't unbanned, and don't have any connections for this case. So cut it out.
O really? How come you know about it wasnt banned, if Silent himself said: they lost dwarf in goddard to gmsabre.

Quote:
5. So what about this ???
They were resting when enemy come, Caba was afk for coffee.
ofc others tried to pvp and ofc they died, because some of them was away.
Right... afk for coffee... It was last ingame screenshot of Silent. Who do you trying to fool.

Now dude stop it with your hypocrite lie. All you do in this life will return to you. Look inside yourself and ask yourself - if it`s really worth to lie for somebody else, even if they are your friends, case when you will get banned for cheat and bot, they will not ever petition or post anything for you. Then you will see true everything in true colours.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:52 AM   #19
Masonna
Goblin Lord

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6894/shot00070.jpg

BOT - You are Blind ?

If nostromo is legal Tell me why ppl got banned for this ?

If luna is so pro legit server Why You don't pickup drops form ground on HB and tons of arrows at Vos.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:55 AM   #20
Krissa
Spezion

Krissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent View Post
at russian vocabulary, at our "forum slang" pobotit' = поботанить = поработать = to work some
Нет такого сленга (there is no such "forum slang").
Closed Thread