Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Community Corner > Player Guides

Login

Player Guides Players that create guides and collections of game tips can post them here. If you have questions please post in the Player Questions section above!

Old 08-10-2009, 02:09 PM   #1
NoOnes
Hungry Spirit

NoOnes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Level 1 - 65 Level/Money Guide

Dwarf 1-65 Leveling/Money Making Guide.

This guide is a basic guide for new dwarfs in Lineage 2 to know where to go to level efficiently and make a good amount of money. It will incorporate the 1-18 dwarf guides from L2 Vault and my own knowledge from playing the game for a couple years. I go for making money and materials because crafting can be a great money maker or a sink. But if you have materials you can always sell them without crafting and be guaranteed money. First quest I tell anyone to get is from the town Fisherman and that is Quest for fishing shots. Collect them early and save them to turn in for S grade shots and then sell them to NPC Store or use them to fish and sell the items you get from that. Either way can be a nice little income but it takes time for it to work but best of all its free.
Levels 1 – 18

Please follow the wonderful guide by the L2 Vault Staff at: http://l2vault.ign.com/wiki/index.php/Get_to_level_18_in_a_couple_quests:_Dwarf
Once you are done with that, it’s time for your class change to become hopefully a spoiler for some nice money. If you chose to go crafter then that can also be a money maker once you fill in your book with recipes that others will want to craft off of you.

Artisan
http://l2vault.ign.com/View.php?view=Guides.Detail&id=238

Scavenger
http://l2vault.ign.com/View.php?view=Guides.Detail&id=19

Once you are done with you class change quest my suggestion for leveling goes as follows. The main reason that I do this route is for the simple fact of money in materials and for crafting. I have number scavenger alts that I make for the following quest for the simple fact of materials and the easy way you get them.

Level 21 - 32

Port to Shuttguard and then Crypts of Disgrace, from there talk to Karuda and pick up the following quest.

Grave Robber Annihilation
http://l2.eogamer.com/wiki/Grave_Robber_Annihilation

Now this is where I differ from other people I usually go till around level till around lvl 32 – 35 which nets me somewhere around 3k Coarse Bone Powder or Iron Ore. As you can see from the guide there are numerous good reward options and CBP is very expensive and is used for all high grade recipes that you are going to want. So my suggestion is stockpile this while you can and if you need then sell some but keep most of it.

Level 32 – 40
There used to be a great quest in Field of Silence but they have since taken it out of the game unfortunately. I suggest going to either Hardin’s Private Academy from Giran town and leveling to 40 or go to Breka’s Stronghold for the simple fact of Hardin’s have lots of good spoils for Stone of Purity or Ori Ore which will be needed for A/S grade crafts. Along with the fact both drop a lot of recs/blades that are great for NPCing to stores. Breka will drop D grade Jewelry so there is no need to buy any and will give you plenty of D crystals to craft your own shots and save some money on shots. By this time you will be 40 and have 2 choices here. You can either pay 3mil adena if you have it and do a quick 5 minute class change or you can do the 3 separate time consuming quests to change your profession which is mandatory to get new skills.

Quick 2nd Class Change Quest
http://l2vault.ign.com/wiki/index.php/Shortcut_to_2nd_Class_Change

2nd Class Change Quests
http://www2.elliebelly.net/index.php?name=2ndClassChanges

Now that you are 40 the first quest that I think you should get provided you have some help for new people or for re-rolls or alts have some very nicely enchanted gear is “Coin of Magic Quest” in Hunter Village.

Coin of Magic Quest
http://l2vault.ign.com/View.php?view=Guides.Detail&id=140

Now at 40 there aren’t too many quests out there for you that are actually worth your time in my opinion so I just suggest grinding in the following areas.

Level 40 – 46
Port from Giran to Dragon Valley and run inside to kill the Skeleton’s and Shackles as the shackles give you Coins that you can later trade in for A weapon Recipes if you want to invest the time and become a Royal Coin Collector or you can just sell them for profit.
2nd option would be to Port from Oren to Ivory Tower and go to the bottom we call it Ivory Tower Crater and hunt the gargoyles/shackles/golems which will give you Coins also and some decent drops to use as gear or crystallize.

Level 46 – 52
From Oren port to Ivory Power and work your way from the bottom to the top *Not in the Crater area mentioned above* and hunt Tarlk Bugbear or Formors. They give coins along with decent experience and drops. Once you hit 49 I would suggest going over by where the Circle Road path is on the maps and killing the Basilisk because they drops Greater Healing Pots and also spoil them so it’s good to sell and have for leveling yourself so you’re not buying them a lot.

Level 53 – 65
This is a slow tedious process and probably the worst of the guide but it is by far the best money maker in my opinion. The following quests give great rewards when it comes to materials used to craft or sell, I always come here from 53 – 62 or 65 depends how bored I get with the area. You have to do both quests to get the reward of materials. One you will get Silver Ice Crystals which you turn in for Steel, Crafted Leather, Coarse Bone Powder, or if you want to risk it EWB/EWA’s for your enchanting addiction.

The other side of truth
http://l2vault.ign.com/View.php?view....Detail&id=430

Ice Merchants Dream
http://l2vault.ign.com/View.php?view=Guides.Detail&id=431

2nd Options Level 53 – 60
Port to Disciples from Aden turn around and run down the path and to the right there is a nice section of Hangman Trees, Shackles, and Caterpillars that will give you EWB/EAB drops along with materials and great spoils.

From level 60 – 65 you can move up the hill to doom servants and doom troopers for some Blue Wolf and Doom parts and recipes for your crafting or selling.
This guide can be used for all Class types except healers/buffers as they aren’t really the solo type without the proper boxed support. It shows you have to make some good money and level fast. With this guide remember that you can get Newbie buffs all the way to level 65 so I would make use of them and most if not all the places I have mentioned do drop herb pots so it will help in minimal trips back to town to buff up.
NoOnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:40 PM   #2
Zylo
Imperial Warlord

Zylo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Level 1 - 65 Level/Money Guide

Nice guide and +1
Old 08-11-2009, 04:54 AM   #3
Edge
Imperial Warlord

Edge will become famous soon enough

A few additions/corrections/comments to your nice post:

* At level 15+ you can get wolves from the quest in Gludin and sell them for money.

* The good quest in Fields of Silence is Black Swan, I believe it's still in the game. Was there another one?

* Near level 40 you can go spoil Nos for CBP.

* At levels 50+ you can spoil animal bone from Elder Lost Watchers, GHP from Harit Lizardmen and varnish from Harit Lizardman Shamans. You can also level some SA crystals to 5 (not higher) on some Harits and sell for 500k each.

* At levels 55+ you can spoil Metallic Thread from Hamrut and AoBA 100% from Kranrot (but these will change in next update).

* Sometime in your 60s you should go to Beast Farm.

* Do manor, it does work with a good clock (or without one at lower levels).

* You get newbie buffs up to and including level 62, not 65 (but this will change in next update).

In general I wouldn't count on drops dropping, korean random is bad enough. In contrast, spoil rates can be counted upon.
Edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 09:44 AM   #4
NoOnes
Hungry Spirit

NoOnes is an unknown quantity at this point

Black swan is actually the one I was looking for I couldn't remember the name of the NPC that gave it so I couldn't find it. No I don't believe in Leveling up Soul Crystals anymore and manor is nice but the frustration on most servers to beat auto bots is hard on the good materials so I don't suggest it again personally. Kranrots and Hamrots are nice but I think you miss the point of the guide this is for a spoiler SOLO so unless you have some pretty sickly enchanted weapons your not going to be soloing those mobs without support.
NoOnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 05:21 PM   #5
Yatae
Dark Lord

Yatae is an unknown quantity at this point

Another good money making quest (depending on class e.g. mages should avoid due to ++++ hp mobs which spawn alot) is "Devil's Legacy". I know that on the site it does not say that any of the rewards are adena but if you take the "treasure chests" to the dwarf that starts the quest he will give you 20,200 each but only if you take them one at a time. Helpful steps :
- Start quest
- Port to "Devil's Island"
- Head toward entrance (highest concentrations of zombies unless you go deaper for higher lvls)
- Clean out the other mobs as you go
- Kill the zombies until you get 1 chest and then return to dwarf (multiple chests still only give you 20,200 so do one at a time)
- Collect your 20,200 adena and do again

This quest may seem like it takes a long time but there is good xp and for many classes it is quicker and easier to make adena this way and you can continue the quest well into the 40's. Hope this helps

Last edited by Yatae; 11-14-2009 at 05:23 PM.
Yatae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:04 PM   #6
Scfs123
Elpy

Scfs123 is an unknown quantity at this point

This guide still work well? I was trying the grave robber area, did the quest twice but only got 2 coarse bone powders =(
Scfs123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 06:31 AM   #7
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of

Guide is outdated.

Did it even mention the numerous amounts of cbp you can get from catacombs in 5x lvl range?
Guess we know where he hangs out...
Smittie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 10:16 PM   #8
Gorzi
Goblin Lord

Gorzi is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I'm a lv 55 tyrant with +3 plated leather set and a common Arthro nail. In a hour (or to be accurate in a newbie buff time) I can get about 100k adena and 120k aa. And spend about 150k for shots and pots.
I'm playing on Teon, so with the current prices that's about 750-950k in a hour. It isn't bad
Gorzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 03:36 AM   #9
xKilandi
Dark Knight

xKilandi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorzi View Post
Well, I'm a lv 55 tyrant with +3 plated leather set and a common Arthro nail. In a hour (or to be accurate in a newbie buff time) I can get about 100k adena and 120k aa. And spend about 150k for shots and pots.
I'm playing on Teon, so with the current prices that's about 750-950k in a hour. It isn't bad

you will get even more money now that AA will spike up in prices =D
xKilandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 10:12 PM   #10
khanrhy
Hungry Spirit

khanrhy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scfs123 View Post
This guide still work well? I was trying the grave robber area, did the quest twice but only got 2 coarse bone powders =(
The mobs in that area do not spoil well. However you can get blades from spoil which will cover your shots. I might edit that at the time I was stupid and was buying DSS for 17a each. They can be had for much cheaper at the Dion port. 10-13a. However I was still making small profits on top of the mats.

Having just came back to the game in the last couple weeks I leveled to 21 using all the newbie quests on both an artisan and scavenger. Got common top D gear and proceeded to run Graverobber Annihilation quest several times.

GRLookouts are blunt weak. So in that first area you come to from Karuda/Crypts of Disgrace port, head to the top part of that hill. There are four Lookouts to slaughter. I did not even waste my shots on the bears there. Took a newbie buff round to finish the quest most times. As I leveled I even dropped using the shots. Finishing the 120 quest items in 40 mins of solid clicking. Stayed there from when the Lookouts were pink till they turned light blue. Lots of mats to show for it.

Check the market to see what is being bought. Head out, farm and come back to sell. Stay there and de-level if you must to keep the Lookouts green.

Then again that was just before the merger. Do not know how packed that area might be now.

Will not share my new spot till I leave there. Good stuff for a scavvy.

Last edited by khanrhy; 10-07-2010 at 10:15 PM.
khanrhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:36 AM   #11
magefan
Purgatory Shadow

magefan is an unknown quantity at this point

This guide is good now? or try this areas to spoil it?

20-30 in Necropolis of sacrifice, 30-40 in Pilgrims necropolis, 40-50 in Catacomb of Branded. 50-55 in Frozen laboratory
magefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:15 PM   #12
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of

Might wanna add apostate to your list of catacombs. This is where you start getting tons of animal bones.
Guess we know where he hangs out...
Smittie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:44 AM   #13
K.K.I
Elpy

K.K.I is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you. This is very usefull. I was wanderning, how to dress my spoiler ( I m still with shadow weapons and armor). Now everything depends of playing hours.
K.K.I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:18 AM   #14
FOOOORK
Tainted Zombie

FOOOORK is an unknown quantity at this point

turning off your Soulshots helps alot too :P

Tags
making money