Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > General Discussion

Login

General Discussion Lineage II topics ranging from Aden to Elmore

Old 10-08-2009, 01:21 PM   #1
Tamoh
Guardian Archangel

Tamoh has a spectacular aura about themTamoh has a spectacular aura about them
Default 'Keta' from Aria (Important)

I know that not everyone here followed my 'Tamoh' blogs over at L2vault, but if you did--or if you've known me in game--you'll know that 'Keta' from the Aria server is my real-life father. He's been playing the game since 2005 and he's loved every bit of it.

He's been in the hospital two times over the past month. This time is much more difficult for him, and he's been going through some rough complications. He's very tired, but he's trying very hard to be strong. I'd rather not focus on any details beyond that as I know he'd rather everyone think of him as he was rather than how he is right now.

I know my father tried to help as many people as he could both in-game and in real life. He did as much as he could to keep a positive, optimistic outlook on everything and just to keep the game a 'game'. Although my dad has a lot of really bad things going on with his health that he's been fighting with since his service in Vietnam, he is still hanging in there and being strong. As corny as it might sound, he's been a hero to me...and I know I'm not the only one that sees him in that light.

I ask that everyone keep him in their thoughts and prayers. If anyone is interested in sending him a card, please mail me here on the forums or leave a mail for me on the Aria server via 'Jaerika' so that I can send you the appropriate contact info.

Thanks everyone.

-'Jaerika'/'Tamoh'
Tamoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 01:38 PM   #2
YesWeCan
Dark Knight

YesWeCan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 'Keta' from Aria (Important)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamoh View Post
I know that not everyone here followed my 'Tamoh' blogs over at L2vault, but if you did--or if you've known me in game--you'll know that 'Keta' from the Aria server is my real-life father. He's been playing the game since 2005 and he's loved every bit of it.

He's been in the hospital two times over the past month. This time is much more difficult for him, and he's been going through some rough complications. He's very tired, but he's trying very hard to be strong. I'd rather not focus on any details beyond that as I know he'd rather everyone think of him as he was rather than how he is right now.

I know my father tried to help as many people as he could both in-game and in real life. He did as much as he could to keep a positive, optimistic outlook on everything and just to keep the game a 'game'. Although my dad has a lot of really bad things going on with his health that he's been fighting with since his service in Vietnam, he is still hanging in there and being strong. As corny as it might sound, he's been a hero to me...and I know I'm not the only one that sees him in that light.

I ask that everyone keep him in their thoughts and prayers. If anyone is interested in sending him a card, please mail me here on the forums or leave a mail for me on the Aria server via 'Jaerika' so that I can send you the appropriate contact info.

Thanks everyone.

-'Jaerika'/'Tamoh'
Pass a message to him, tell him no disease can defeat a strong mind and will. Tell him to keep fighting!

-_- or not, the saying never give up, never surrender is very wise.
YesWeCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 01:40 PM   #3
Tamoh
Guardian Archangel

Yes, yes it is. One of my favorite little sayings. ^^ Thanks. I will pass it along.
Old 10-08-2009, 02:15 PM   #4
Leonidar
Antharas

Leonidar has a spectacular aura about themLeonidar has a spectacular aura about themLeonidar has a spectacular aura about them

Havent meet you or your father, but I wish him all the best and hoping for good health.
Leonidar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 02:41 PM   #5
Isabelie
Remnant Diabolist

Isabelie will become famous soon enoughIsabelie will become famous soon enough

I will keep him and your family in thoughts and prayers for a swift recovery! *huggies*
Old 10-08-2009, 04:10 PM   #6
Armenua
Beleth's Slave

Armenua has a spectacular aura about themArmenua has a spectacular aura about them

Give my best to him, Tamoh. And here's hoping all goes well for him.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:09 PM   #7
Lyzira
Retired Community Manager

Lyzira will become famous soon enoughLyzira will become famous soon enough

Please let him know that we are wishing for a speedy recovery. We will all be here waiting for him when he gets back!
Lyzira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:57 PM   #8
Ghrunghar
Grave Predator

Ghrunghar is on a distinguished road

I've never met him in game as I'm on phoenix, but I wish him and the whole family all the best, and I hope he will recover soon!

Strength and peace to him and his family and friends
Ghrunghar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 07:14 PM   #9
jkoster
Baylor

jkoster is just really nicejkoster is just really nicejkoster is just really nicejkoster is just really nicejkoster is just really nice

Wow, that's intense to hear.

Tell him the Echoes are pulling for him!
jkoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:18 PM   #10
Acrolace
Tainted Zombie

Acrolace is on a distinguished road
Red face Re: 'Keta' from Aria (Important)

I have never met your father, but hes is still part of our lineage family, i hope the best for him and though the road he walks may be a difficult one, im sure he is walking it with courage and determination. Best wishes to both of you and we hope you make it back to us soon in good health and spirit.

Selic / tyton ~Bartz
Old 10-08-2009, 09:54 PM   #11
Treker02
Dark Knight

Treker02 is on a distinguished road

I have known Keta for some time, I am one of his officers. Have had a lot of fun times with him in game and chats in vent. Myrmidons (his clan) looks forward to the time when he can be back with us again.

He and his family are in our prayers.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:51 PM   #12
Zanha
Tainted Zombie

Zanha is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had the pleasure of meeting your father a couple of times in game, and he helped me when i was feeling down. I really hope he recovers quickly. My thoughts and prayers are with him and your family.

MichiNeko/Meeps ~Aria
Zanha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:56 PM   #13
Tamoh
Guardian Archangel

Thank you everyone. (HUGS) To those who have not personally met him in-game or in real life, I wish you could know him like I do. He is an amazing person.

I will send on your well wishes and loving thoughts.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:15 PM   #14
nabiscocookie
Dark Knight

nabiscocookie is on a distinguished road

I also had the chance to meet him a couple of times ingame. He was always very nice to me. Wishing him and the family all the best and will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.
nabiscocookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:22 AM   #15
Olisiponense
Thunder Wyrm

Olisiponense is on a distinguished road

I know very well what you are suffering now Tamoh.

My father, a couple of years ago, was very ill, with some health problems originated by the Colonial War, and he was in the hospital for several months and escaped from death by very little...

So, even the direst situations don`t hide all the hope.

Now...
I just want to say: a quick and efective recovery for your father, and none of you should ever think in give up!
Im sure with the the love of all people dear to your father and with the help of the doctors your father he will be full recovered.

The best to you and to your Hero!
Olisiponense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:16 AM   #16
Zylo
Imperial Warlord

Zylo is on a distinguished road

I never had a chance meeting him, but i can see that he is a good guy. I really hope he gets better Keep looking forward and not backward .

My thoughts and prayers are with him and your family
Old 10-09-2009, 05:56 AM   #17
ImodeltheBrave
Thunder Wyrm

ImodeltheBrave is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sending all my best wishes to you and your dad Jaerika. Hope he recovers!!!
ImodeltheBrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:26 AM   #18
AshleyHunter
Valakas

AshleyHunter is a name known to allAshleyHunter is a name known to allAshleyHunter is a name known to allAshleyHunter is a name known to allAshleyHunter is a name known to allAshleyHunter is a name known to all
Exclamation Re: 'Keta' from Aria (Important)

I never meet Keta in real life however I know of him for years now and feel that I have meet him in real life.

I remember the first time I saw him in the Catta's. I was on MiVida my War Cryer and he was dead on the Ground laying there alone. I saw that he drop his +5 Majestic Necklace so I pick it up and said hi. I told him don't worry that I will hold this for him till he was rez and I will give it back 2 him. Mind you I was A grade with B jewelry. It would been a Nice add to my gear. But something inside me told me this is not a Jerk but a Good person and just give it back 2 him.

One of his clan mates came and Rez him and I gave back the Necklace. He seam shocked that some one would give back something that nice and that fact that I looked poor. MiVida was not my main so she had only B gear and a C grade weapon yet she was A grade in a 60+ Catta. Keta then had me wait because his clan wanted to personally meet someone that was so nice to they clan leader and this big group of his clan mates (a Very big group in fact) came down and they all rec me and thank me for what I did. Sheri was also one of the clan members I meet that day and later Wrinkles who are both very good friends today.

Keta then told me that if I ever need a home that I had a Spot in his clan waiting for me. I thought wow this will be a Day I will remember. We then got an AOE group going with Keta tanking the Mobs. You should of seen him. He is a True Strong leader and we had fun that night. Over the next 2 Weeks they invited me to AOE hunts in the catta and after 2 Weeks I left the Clan I was in and Joined Keta's clan.

I was very happy in Keta's clan and even thou I had my own clan it was just full of my Alts and Keta and his clan even help me get my Alt clan to level 4 then later Level 5. Later my Clan join his Alliance as an Alt clan for everyone Alts.

The first time I heard his Strong Voice in clan Chat I felt very much at home and we use 2 chat for hours and Hunt that long also. Keta Loved to AOE and he is very good at it. He would Pull so many mobs at Hot Springs OMG he is a monster but was fun and I look forward to seeing him back in game again.

I remember that Famous Wedding that Keta and Sheri had and I was there on MiVida.

The Red Wedding

Later I had to leave Keta Clan because they became a PVP clan but it was still home and I missed being with them however we stayed in touch.

Keta is a Very Strong person and I feel he will get thru this but I will pray for my Dear friend and I love him very much......he is always in my heart.

Last edited by AshleyHunter; 10-09-2009 at 08:29 AM.
AshleyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:49 AM   #19
UpiryGirl
Thunder Wyrm

UpiryGirl will become famous soon enough

I'm thinking of you and your dad, Tamoh. Best wishes for a quick bounce back. *hugs*
Old 10-09-2009, 09:49 AM   #20
CIMMERIO
Elpy

CIMMERIO is an unknown quantity at this point

I send you and your father the best wishes and, of course, Keta will be in my prayers. Hope and Faith must be yours now.
CIMMERIO is offline   Reply With Quote