Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > General Discussion

Login

General Discussion Lineage II topics ranging from Aden to Elmore

Old 12-21-2009, 01:26 AM   #1
Electr0
Goblin Lord

Electr0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default l2 Freya

i just spoil some info guys because in the post of CT3 guy make some ppl fell from theire buildings these info r not 100% (i dont believe anything at l2forums about updates etc etc but these info are more acurate.PLZ dont spam)

Here the first part of what was said at the press conference:

- Freya is still considered as part of CT 2, so-to-speak a "Post Epilogue". (NCWest should have stuck with "Gracia Plus").

- The Korean PTS will be updated to "Freya" in the middle of January. It is planned to go live in February or March (which would be earlier than what was said at the G-Star Festival in Busan). Overall there are 4 updates planned for 2010.

- Social Emotes that involve two persons will be introduced, like two characters greeting each other or dancing as a pair. Just in case someone does not want to dance, there will be a confirmation window popping up on the screen of the prospective Emote partner.

- The Frintezza raid will be converted to an instance.

- An instance system for collecting Attribute Crystals will be introduced [it says exactly that, not Seed Energies] where collection will be possible all the time, independently of the Seed status.

- Three new varieties of 80+ armor and weapons will be added (it is not yet clear at which precise level they can be used). This new equipment will come with light effects, either emitting a glow or having changing colors.

- Vesper armor will become craftable.

- As announced before there will also be new Raid Bosses in this update, the main one being of course Freya herself, in an instanced dungeon.

- In 2010 every castle can be via a specific system elevated to a special level.

- There will be 20 new skills in the next update, "Freya".

- When summoning a Servitor, Spirit Ore will be used. It looks as if Spirit Ore will then have no weight (kwondoh still has to double-check on the weight aspect).

- Questions about the level cap were not answered. More info about that is expected in the course of the next year.

- Because blunt weapons have a good accuracy, their crit rate will not be adjusted (OIOFJI, being a Dwarf, regrets this very much).

Here first the hunting grounds. "Balancing of classes" will follow next ^^

- The Plains of the Lizardmen will be converted into an Archer hunting ground, with new monsters. A fun element has been added. (Monsters offering money if you let them go?)

- Skyshadow Meadow will be renamed into "Training Field of Power"(?), the monsters there will be modified, although still being group mobs. It looks like this will be a hunting ground for Polers.

- The Beast Farm is scheduled for renewal, maybe with a new Boss (not necessarily in the Freya update).

- The Monastery of Silence is scheduled for a renewal, maybe with a new Boss (not necessarily in the Freya update).

- The Pavel Ruins are scheduled for a renewal, maybe with a new Boss (not necessarily in the Freya update).

- In the Steel Citadel, Ranku and the Demon Prince will be converted into instanced dungeons. Teleporters (Teleportation Cubics?) will be added to the Tower of Infinitum and Tully's Workshop.

- Frintezza will be converted into an instanced dungeon too, to the great joy of many users who had so far no access to this Epic Boss. The procedure to get to Frintezza has been simplified and a greater variety of classes will be able/will have to be involved in the raid.

- In the Seed of Infinity the rewards during the defense stage will be increased.

- Antharas, Valakas and Zaken are scheduled to be reworked, a high-level Zaken will be added.

- For all Raid Bosses the possibility to level Soul Crystals with a certain probability has been added.

- A high-level "Labyrinth of the Abyss" will be added.

- When hunting in a party it will be possible to change the looting via the User Interface.

- The party exp bonus will be increased.

- The number of quests a character can engage in at the same time will be raised from 25 to 40.

- Quest descriptions will be more detailed, with the precise reward being told at the beginning.

- Quest NPCs will be marked with a little animation over their heads.

- The duration of the 3rd Class Change Quest will be cut in half

And now what the developers have in mind to balance the classes.

- The exp that Servitors take from a Summoner will be reduced, with the exception of 90% PvP Servitors.

- The cost to call up a Servitor will be reduced.

- The Hate skill of Tanks will be made stronger (this will make hunting in parties easier than ever).

- Tanks will be given attack-strengthening buffs they can bestow on party members.

- The Vanguard skills of Tanks will be improved.

- Some Tank skills will have the property to ignore the P.Def. given to a monster by it's armor. (An alternative translation would be "monsters are ignoring the defense given to the Tank by his armor", but that would not fit into the context).

- The CP value of Eva's Saints and Shillien Saints will be raised by 80%.

- In 2010, not necessarily in the Freya update, more than 20 class-specific skills will be added, as well as 5 "Special Skills" that have to do with a newly introduced "Awareness System" for learning those class-specific skills:

Here some of those skills:
- Mages will be able to cast two different spells at the same time, using both hands.
- Tanks will be able to attract targets over a long distance.
- Daggers will be able to summon up duplicates of themselves to assist them in battle.
- Buffers will be given high-level Dooomcryer buffs.
- Summoners will be will be able to summon two Servitors at a time.
- Fighter classes will be able to wield two different weapons at the same time, like a sword in the left hand and a blunt in the right hand.
- Dancers and Singers will be given extremely good party buffs.
- Archers will be given a Sniper Stance.

Apart from the classes, the Attribute System will also be changed. The number of Attributes that can be bestowed on armor will be changed from 1 to 3.

As a first step towards "International [=inter-server] War" a World Olympiad encompassing all servers will be introduced. Points will be gathered, and the server with the most points will be "Champion of Champions". There will be special benefits for the Hero Server:

This will not necessarily be implemented on NA/Euro servers; we also don't have he Battle League tournaments.

More than 20 new hunting grounds and 10 new Bosses will be added (in 2010, not necessarily all in "Freya"). Here for example the new Seed of True Destruction in Gracia:

source :http://www2.elliebelly.net/index.php...1067&start=150

as i said dont believe 100% what forum-pro's write about the game just w8 and see ^^

Last edited by Electr0; 12-21-2009 at 01:29 AM.
Electr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:37 AM   #2
Nanashi_Naomhan
Frintezza

Nanashi_Naomhan is just really niceNanashi_Naomhan is just really niceNanashi_Naomhan is just really niceNanashi_Naomhan is just really niceNanashi_Naomhan is just really nice
Default Re: l2 Freya

wow
nc is so clueless

Last edited by Sace; 01-22-2010 at 11:57 AM. Reason: censored profanity edit
Nanashi_Naomhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:43 AM   #3
Kymeira
Grave Predator

Kymeira is on a distinguished road

Definite do not want.
Kymeira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:37 AM   #4
Ivon
Tainted Zombie

Ivon is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Buffers will be given high-level Dooomcryer buffs.
Because it was to hard to roll an actual Doomcryer, amirite?

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall. - Confucius
Ivon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:28 AM   #5
Crazykeke
Dark Knight

Crazykeke is an unknown quantity at this point

inter server olympiad ... it will be fun to see who can cheat the most to get inter server hero status
Crazykeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:30 AM   #6
Jyrki
Frintezza

Jyrki is just really niceJyrki is just really niceJyrki is just really niceJyrki is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazykeke View Post
inter server olympiad ... it will be fun to see who can cheat the most to get inter server hero status
It's not inter server Olympiad, I think it's more comparing of all the servers heros, and overall points in Server Vs. Server... I don't think there will ever be matches between players of different servers. Either way, this is going to be one of those in which Teon is going to have this every month because of they sheer amount of Olympiad participants they have compared to other servers, so this is going to be a pointless add on, unless they start merging servers again.
Old 12-21-2009, 06:38 AM   #7
Skinfaxy
Thunder Wyrm

Skinfaxy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyrki View Post
It's not inter server Olympiad, I think it's more comparing of all the servers heros, and overall points in Server Vs. Server... I don't think there will ever be matches between players of different servers. Either way, this is going to be one of those in which Teon is going to have this every month because of they sheer amount of Olympiad participants they have compared to other servers, so this is going to be a pointless add on, unless they start merging servers again.
Actually I am pretty sure we wont have this feature, like we don't have the Battle Tournament Korea has. NC NA doesn't care enough about Lineage or this community to keep our interest in game.

Aeore Healer /DoomCryer /SwordMuse
Red and yellow and pink and green Orange and purple and blue I can see a rainbow And that rainbow is you.
Skinfaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:17 AM   #8
JayZa
Banned

JayZa is on a distinguished road

Electr0,

What I was telling in my post? hmm?

You say you dont believe to my post and you just copy same info..

Last edited by Sace; 01-22-2010 at 12:00 PM. Reason: insult edit
JayZa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:23 AM   #9
The_Mole_763682
Imperial Warlord

The_Mole_763682 will become famous soon enough

Electr0,

what are you doing on here - get back to XPing!

-Dw
Old 12-21-2009, 08:57 AM   #10
naRc
Goblin Lord

naRc is an unknown quantity at this point

the server is down atm what exp r u talking about xD?

love u dw
naRc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:25 PM   #11
bel
Beleth's Slave

bel will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by naRc View Post
the server is down atm what exp r u talking about xD?

love u dw
so, devi was down today?
Old 12-21-2009, 12:26 PM   #12
naRc
Goblin Lord

naRc is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah but for 1hr or so ..
naRc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 05:55 PM   #13
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayZa View Post
Electr0,

What I was telling in my post? hmm?

You say you dont believe to my post and you just copy same info...

go learn how to read and interpret information !!!
Both of you just posted info that can be found on Elliebelly.

Next time just post a link to her page.
Guess we know where he hangs out...
Smittie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:21 PM   #14
JayZa
Banned

JayZa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie View Post
Both of you just posted info that can be found on Elliebelly.

Next time just post a link to her page.

My Post info was not available in the forum!!!!

First I posted !!! and this stupid tells that didnt believe my post and he post same info !!!! dumb people..
JayZa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:25 PM   #15
Electr0
Goblin Lord

Quote:
My Post info was not available in the forum!!!!
Quote:

First I posted !!! and this stupid tells that didnt believe my post and he post same info !!!! dumb people..

first of all i didnt insult u and....
second i didnt give u the permition to insult me...
third yes mate its perhaps same info but these are more acurate cause its the exact words of the person that found these info (and these info are more acurate than your info)

and final i said i dont believe in anything that forums says or even NCSOFT writes about updates unleast when i see them on PTS or in server live
even these thread i had copy pasted it i dont believe it 100% either so give me a break ppl dont be so aggresive its just a game.if u want all the honour and tittles take it.

about "JAYZA:bla bla bla stupid i post it first, dumb ppl"

the person that need congratz is the guy from elliebelly ^^

so if u dont agree with me dont ever read my threads and get a life
Old 12-21-2009, 11:20 PM   #16
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of

http://www2.elliebelly.net/index.php...1067&start=150

That would have been more than enough. You dont need to actually paste all the info. Just post the link and ppl can look at it for themselves.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:24 PM   #17
Electr0
Goblin Lord

yes mate but many ppl cant understant it ^^ like where to look ? to see ? to read ? got it ? i know u r veteran at posts... but these way is more easy for ppl not experienced at spoil infos
Old 12-21-2009, 11:25 PM   #18
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

I see.

But I dont understand.

Still find the quibbling between you and the other guy hilarious though.
Old 12-21-2009, 11:27 PM   #19
Electr0
Goblin Lord

hahahahahaha i dont have hard feeling for him XD its just a game forum
Old 12-21-2009, 11:30 PM   #20
Kymeira
Grave Predator

Kymeira is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electr0 View Post
second i didnt give u the permition to insult me...
You don't ask for someone's permission when you want to insult them...

Quote:
third yes mate its perhaps same info but these are more acurate cause its the exact words of the person that found these info (and these info are more acurate than your info)
You both copy and paste'd the same info from the same website there 'mate'. You just pasted more.

Quote:
yes mate but many ppl cant understant it ^^ like where to look ? to see ? to read ? got it ? i know u r veteran at posts... but these way is more easy for ppl not experienced at spoil infos
You copy and paste'd it. Stop acting like you're helping anyone.
Kymeira is offline   Reply With Quote