Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Community Corner > Player Guides

Login

Player Guides Players that create guides and collections of game tips can post them here. If you have questions please post in the Player Questions section above!

Old 06-24-2011, 02:40 AM   #41
Dreamer
Beleth's Slave

Dreamer has a spectacular aura about themDreamer has a spectacular aura about themDreamer has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: clan lvl 5 quest

Send the name of the GM to Moxie. So she can give him a slap for being so useless (but think he simply has no clue where the loc's are and how to check)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecke View Post
didn't you knew L2 is all about ze dramaz o0
Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 03:24 AM   #42
Krissa
Spezion

Krissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to behold

He's prolly some outsourced 1-st tier customer service drone that knows nothing about L2, except what is written in his copy&paste sheet (and I'm not even sure about that).
Krissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 12:29 AM   #43
DemonRaven
Elpy

DemonRaven is an unknown quantity at this point

still not giving the recipe, ive gotten 14 vengence drops, and 1 energy drop, without the recipe i will be here farming these groups for days, y such a low drop rate?
he doesnt give the option if u get the coin after u start that part of the quest

restarted the quest, and got the rec for having the coin b4 hand

Last edited by DemonRaven; 12-03-2011 at 01:32 AM.
DemonRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:57 PM   #44
McRibSammich
Goblin Lord

McRibSammich is an unknown quantity at this point

i am trying to lvl my clan and been hunting these soul vengeance crap balls i have 14 of em shld i just give up Perition a GM (have once alrdy) or what? i feel at a loss also without a warsmith
Old 03-22-2012, 09:27 PM   #45
DrachaVonDrachen
Antharas

DrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to behold

There is nothing wrong with this quest.... just keep killing. Don't look to the GMs for handouts you do not need a Warsmith or rec.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:14 PM   #46
McRibSammich
Goblin Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrachaVonDrachen View Post
There is nothing wrong with this quest.... just keep killing. Don't look to the GMs for handouts you do not need a Warsmith or rec.
sweet ty for the info i will do so!
Old 03-29-2012, 02:15 AM   #47
McRibSammich
Goblin Lord

ok im stuck again at the part with the gravekeeper i have the keys and have killed him countless times with no coffer spawn.,.....any advice?
Old 03-30-2012, 12:26 PM   #48
pix
Imperial Warlord

pix is on a distinguished road

had the same problem i was killing the other mobs first then the grave guy when i ignored them and just concentrated on him i got the chest :-S
Old 03-30-2012, 12:29 PM   #49
pix
Imperial Warlord

pix is on a distinguished road

found a good guide to this quest here :http://boards.lineage2.com/showthrea...+clan+ambition

especially finding the dorf part which has changed again since i last did it
Old 04-22-2012, 03:47 PM   #50
Dogwar
Elpy

Dogwar is an unknown quantity at this point

OK I've done numerous searches to try to find an answer. I am at the part to try and get the coffer to spawn. I have the 6 keys from keymasters and when I go to kill the Imperial Gravekeeper he teleports me to outer cemetary. I have gone back right away and the Imperial Gravekeeper is gone and minions have spwaned. I have killed them all and no coffin spawn. I must have done this a dozen times already and nothing. Can anyone help? What am I doing wrong? Thank you in advance.
Dogwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 02:55 PM   #51
DrachaVonDrachen
Antharas

DrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogwar View Post
OK I've done numerous searches to try to find an answer. I am at the part to try and get the coffer to spawn. I have the 6 keys from keymasters and when I go to kill the Imperial Gravekeeper he teleports me to outer cemetary. I have gone back right away and the Imperial Gravekeeper is gone and minions have spwaned. I have killed them all and no coffin spawn. I must have done this a dozen times already and nothing. Can anyone help? What am I doing wrong? Thank you in advance.
Clan leader has have last hit on the Imperial Gravekeeper to get the coffer to spawn. (I know this is late but someone else may need this info)