Lineage II Forums  
Old 01-26-2010, 02:12 PM   #1
Corvenus
Grave Predator

Corvenus is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Wind Rider?

I am level 77 almost noble and was just wondering how good are S & S80 Wind Riders compared to other S80 dagger classes in olympiad. When I watch olympiad I never see any Wind Riders. Where are the Wind Riders??????????????
Under the Mother Nornil, we devote our faith in the Goddess of Past, who rules history, the Goddess of Present, who records everything happening at this moment, and the Goddess of Future, who forecasts whats to come.
Corvenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:17 PM   #2
ShellShock08
Imperial Warlord

ShellShock08 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Wind Rider?

When u get windriding, you will roll people.

CHRONOS - (86)INACTIVE SHILEN - (99)INACTIVE
ShellShock08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:14 PM   #3
Dagga
Thunder Wyrm

Dagga is an unknown quantity at this point

I rool lot easy people of my class and of my lvl (i am lvl 79 ).

When i fight Adventurer or ghost hunter i rool them alway if they are not 81 or lot of skill pretty OE (i juste have back stab +11.. in enchented skill).

Of course i don't rool all class (like titan / Tank class ).

But the game play make if you are good or not.lot of player use cheat cause they play badly his class so they want bette all so they use cheat like auto target,radar same the cheat wich make the ennemi turn automaticaly front to you when you back stab.

Anyway for me its Wind rider for the way.
Old 01-31-2010, 05:23 AM   #4
ZolteR
Imperial Warlord

ZolteR will become famous soon enough

LoLRider
Old 02-01-2010, 09:10 AM   #5
Corvenus
Grave Predator

Exclamation Re: Wind Rider?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagga View Post
I rool lot easy people of my class and of my lvl (i am lvl 79 ).

When i fight Adventurer or ghost hunter i rool them alway if they are not 81 or lot of skill pretty OE (i juste have back stab +11.. in enchented skill).

Of course i don't rool all class (like titan / Tank class ).

But the game play make if you are good or not.lot of player use cheat cause they play badly his class so they want bette all so they use cheat like auto target,radar same the cheat wich make the ennemi turn automaticaly front to you when you back stab.

Anyway for me its Wind rider for the way.

Back stab +11? Is that really needed? I have not enchanted any of my skills but I was thinking the main 2 skills I would want enchanted is Switch and Bluff.
Under the Mother Nornil, we devote our faith in the Goddess of Past, who rules history, the Goddess of Present, who records everything happening at this moment, and the Goddess of Future, who forecasts whats to come.
Old 02-01-2010, 02:51 PM   #6
ShellShock08
Imperial Warlord

ShellShock08 will become famous soon enough

++ stabs help you kill heavy armor targets quicker, plus a higher likelihood of robe/LA classes being a 1 shot.

CHRONOS - (86)INACTIVE SHILEN - (99)INACTIVE
ShellShock08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:44 AM   #7
Dagga
Thunder Wyrm

Dagga is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcishEspada View Post
Back stab +11? Is that really needed? I have not enchanted any of my skills but I was thinking the main 2 skills I would want enchanted is Switch and Bluff.

Switch can't be enchented,and bluff is hard to enchente,i am 79 and i have 48% chance to success on bluff,i failed +1

Make ++ on back stab help,You have more chance to one shot light and robe armor,and kill more quickly heavy.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:03 PM   #8
Jyrki
Frintezza

Jyrki is just really niceJyrki is just really niceJyrki is just really niceJyrki is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcishEspada View Post
I am level 77 almost noble and was just wondering how good are S & S80 Wind Riders compared to other S80 dagger classes in olympiad. When I watch olympiad I never see any Wind Riders. Where are the Wind Riders??????????????
83+ Wind Rider I would say is the Strongest Dagger Class in Olympiad.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:53 PM   #9
Corvenus
Grave Predator

Exclamation Re: Wind Rider?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyrki View Post
83+ Wind Rider I would say is the Strongest Dagger Class in Olympiad.

Even though I will probaly never make it that far its good to hear that especially comming from a person of high levels.

Last edited by Corvenus; 02-02-2010 at 01:55 PM.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:56 AM   #10
Darena
Elpy

Darena is an unknown quantity at this point

83+ and you rock olympiad ??ermmm.......you need at least 84 ,full boss,good gear,skills +++ etc....and that is not the only thing .....you need to know your char ....
Old 03-10-2011, 02:36 PM   #11
montana
Tainted Zombie

montana is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvenus View Post
Where are the Wind Riders??????????????
they are in hide and kill so fast to see how they do it xD (=_= no kiding is hard find a dagger in oly fighting more of 25seconds )

so about what i can see sws are good in olys because u can selff buff u mental shield/BtB at less me i buff me only m shield beacause i have only noble and is so slow and dont heal me nothing >.<, in skills well u have critical damage buff, "magic barrer", might, "shield", WW, Focus Death, it mean may u start the mach with at less 8 buffs and the full HP, plus the oly buff accumen, focus, DW,haste and accuracy (total 13 buffs atless lol) it leve u in a true advantage, same u damage with focus dead is no so bad

and out olys well u can sleff buff u and back to the fight :P just focus death and back stab all in u way, just run if the a lot of ppl turn to pk u xD

about other daggers i cant talk about the dark elf buf the adventurer is good in resist damage, he fight mostly like a warrior
(i mean keep a little more resisting infront of a guy hiting us until we spam blows and with no chanse of start with a +% chanse blows buff it usual is the way next to use hide shadow step :P but works so nice the) so about another point to compare is the mirage buff (it rox ) and Stealth (it let me run in dungeons and poke ppl and if a guy try follow me i may run to a grup of a gro mobs and let them make his job )
montana is offline   Reply With Quote