Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Community Corner > Player Guides

Login

Player Guides Players that create guides and collections of game tips can post them here. If you have questions please post in the Player Questions section above!

Old 02-18-2011, 09:05 AM   #1
TheSpoil
Elpy

TheSpoil is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Best place to spoil at 62+!?

Hello,

It seems your chances of getting a full drop is better than spoiling something that is worth your time. I spoiled for an hour outside goddard and I got nothing!

So are spoilers really useless now and we should get a dagger weapon and become Mini TH? Or is there some secret hidden place, where we can spoil **** that is worth something!?
Old 02-18-2011, 09:21 AM   #2
MYSTERica
Grave Predator

MYSTERica will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Best place to spoil at 62+!?

Do you have support? Wolf? If yes, then go into the first rooms in Necropolis of Devotion, you will get lot of bones, some Crafted Leather and AA on the way as well.

If you are herb-dependent, then I would say it doesn't really matter, just level quick to lvl70 plus area where you can go to Garden of Beasts (Goddard), Hot Springs, Silent Valley for nice spoils (I mean materials)

To your question about dagger, of course get light, dagger and spoil, I always wanted to be able to spoil mobs with my dagger, so now we have it all in one class. Dagger damage with lot of HP including spoils, what else you want to have ...

MYSTERica - Yul Archer - Judicator - (Berserker) - (SoulBreaker) ... but Dwarf in a nature
MYSTERica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:15 AM   #3
FOOOORK
Tainted Zombie

FOOOORK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Best place to spoil at 62+!?

well it depends on what you looking for....

and what do you mean with nothing? you mean you didnt get any items from the mobs (they dont turn blue) or you think the items arent just worth anything?

the main question you need to ask your self first is what do you specific want to look for?
you want weapon parts? armor parts? scrolls? or mats and mats what kind of mats?

like mystry says catacombs and necro are good for bones.
at the higher lvl you can get decent ewa and eea(if you need any)

stakatos spoil pretty decent Stone of purity if i remember correctly you can even do the quest there which can give you addiontal mats like leather or HP pots (why not if you allready there)