Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Player Questions

Login

Player Questions Attention new players (and veterans too)! Do you have questions about Lineage II? Looking for a drop? Need tips on a quest? Come on in and ask your questions here--players of all experience levels are welcome!

Old 12-01-2011, 07:37 AM   #1
Sharya
Elpy

Sharya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Healer class that can solo and pvp?

Greetings,

Is there a healer class out there nowadays that can solo and pvp?
I used to have an SE alt who could heal and solo (with bow and hold) but that's been nerfed of course.

Is there anything out there that stands a chance in 1v1 pvp, can solo enough mobs and is a decent healer?

I've looked at http://www.lineage2.com/en/game/races-and-classes/ but obviously without any real spells list it's just guesswork.

Thanks in advance!

ps. I'm sure this thread is here already but a search on "healer dd" etc didn't give many results.
Sharya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:40 AM   #2
Rosalina
Guardian Archangel

Rosalina is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Healer class that can solo and pvp?

I think any healer can solo fine up to 85 (I did fair bit of nuking on my cardi to 80 and it was fine as an experience), but as for PvP, thats not so easy to do. Don't think you'll have any trouble picking any Healer-type so long as you accept you'll need help if you want to PvP, at least until you become Awakened
Old 12-01-2011, 07:40 AM   #3
Misery
Tainted Zombie

Misery is on a distinguished road

Any healer has divine nukes, so u can solo, but to win pvps , depends alot on your target lvl, equip and how u both play..

So if you make a healer you will be able to solo, but dont expect to win pvps by yourself, healers are party helpers.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:43 AM   #4
Uthe
Dark Knight

Uthe is an unknown quantity at this point

the inquisitor stance has been removed and the nukes are now available in normal mode
Old 12-01-2011, 07:52 AM   #5
Sharya
Elpy

Thanks for the answers. I don't expect to be pvp overpowered (like healer was in Aion) but I'd like it if people didn't just say "hey look at him solo there, how cute, i wanna solo there and i'll just pk him without him being able to do anything about it". If there's a possibility to win vs some classes I'll be happy. If it's on the bottom of the foodchain for all classes however..
Old 12-01-2011, 08:00 AM   #6
atarth
Remnant Diabolist

atarth will become famous soon enoughatarth will become famous soon enough

Before god,healers could nuke(if they made a nuke augmantetion in their weapon)/mana burn/sleep enemy and heal themselfs,so yes,you can pvp and win against many classes if you have good gear,especially if you are elver elder(which combines trance skill,highest c.speed and highest running speed).

On god,healers took also skills nukes,dont know in which lvl, you can go search a bit their skills,propably you dont need to get augm nuke anymore.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:40 AM   #7
Krissa
Spezion

Krissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharya View Post
Thanks for the answers. I don't expect to be pvp overpowered (like healer was in Aion) but I'd like it if people didn't just say "hey look at him solo there, how cute, i wanna solo there and i'll just pk him without him being able to do anything about it". If there's a possibility to win vs some classes I'll be happy. If it's on the bottom of the foodchain for all classes however..
If it's not a two-way clan war, he won't go red on you (or if he will, he then will stop playing and will go to the forums crying how unfair the L2 is).

If you are in a clan with a 2-way clan war, don't solo. Or take a death and then change the spot. Or make a healer that has Return skill. Elven Elder. Because most times you will be ganked by parties of higher levels, which you will not be able to kill on any class.

Last edited by Krissa; 12-01-2011 at 10:42 AM.
Krissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 05:01 AM   #8
Sharya
Elpy

Hmm true, but the shame of being PKed without fighting back!

Is that return spell something that can be "stolen" (dno what the real name is, taking skills from another race)?
For example, is there a way how a SE can use the return spell? Or is it a waste of steal-opportunity () to take a skill like that when there's so many better skills to take?
Old 12-02-2011, 05:24 AM   #9
Krissa
Spezion

Krissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to beholdKrissa is a splendid one to behold

Skill Link, available after you are lvl 76.

You can take Party Recall on skill link, and usually it's enough. But it is longer to cast and thus is easier to be interrupted by damage/debuff.

And you don't want to have Return on your shortcut panel when you are in party.
Krissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 05:37 AM   #10
Sharya
Elpy

Hah I remember more than one occassions when I was playing with my SR and an EE used return "by accident". Good times.

Thanks for the assistance!