Lineage II Forums  
Old 12-11-2011, 01:19 PM   #1
Darkheaven
Elpy

Darkheaven is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Best equip build for Palus Knight?

Well pretty much new here and I started off with a Lvl 27 Palus Knight. Can anyone tell me what equips are good for my level and where to possibly obtain them?
Darkheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 01:43 PM   #2
Smittie
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Smittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud ofSmittie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Best equip build for Palus Knight?

Common d grade heavy armor, any is fine. And a one hand sword and shield, those can be common/unidentified as well. At D grade any weapon/armor store should sell them. But why not swing by Giran and check those shops?
Guess we know where he hangs out...
Smittie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:49 PM   #3
shilenelder
Dark Knight

shilenelder is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie View Post
Common d grade heavy armor, any is fine. And a one hand sword and shield, those can be common/unidentified as well. At D grade any weapon/armor store should sell them. But why not swing by Giran and check those shops?
Sad face, there's no more common in this game
There is bound but idk if it's the same. I still have a grade common weap.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:55 PM   #4
Symbane
Elpy

Symbane is an unknown quantity at this point

Dual D grade swords (a.k.a. Dual 107s) are a good power leveling choice for PKs..but may be the more expensive route to go....as I don't think you can get dual swords from the NPCs that allow you to exchange gear for certificates awarded when you complete your first class change quest.

I've always used duals to level my Palus Knights (Newb Buffs + Healing Cubic + Ton of HP pots = no need for shield just yet) If you have the cash to put together a Long Elven + Bastard Sword (a.k.a. dual 107s), go for it. If you want to levl on the cheap...just take what free sword you're given.

As for armor..just use what ever plate you are given through the new awakening process. Again, use those certificates to pick up the plate armor from the NPC that transfered your first class change.

The honest truth is that you won't be in D grade gear long enough for this decision to be that big of a deal. Whether you choose Duals or Sword & Board, you're likely to be in C grade gear in about a good solid 4 or so hours of game play (depending on how much competition there is for quest mobs)

If you decide to stick out the "Knight" route, Shilien Knights can use duals now in Vanguard Stance....so they will be good to have whether you choose BladeDancer or SK.
Symbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:21 PM   #5
Benidict
Purgatory Shadow

Benidict is an unknown quantity at this point

Follow the quest line for all of your gear. Your armor should be the one that was an option after your first class transfer. Your weapon should be a sword, since you have some masteries for those, so I'd recommend a 2-handed sword for extra p.atk. Dual swords aren't really cost effective, cause your accuracy at low levels is rather subpar. So, you'd end up hitting with one of the swords, and missing with the other. But since you hit once, you have just used the full amount of soulshots for about half of the damage.

ReNew Orleans
Benidict is offline   Reply With Quote