Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Player Questions

Login

Player Questions Attention new players (and veterans too)! Do you have questions about Lineage II? Looking for a drop? Need tips on a quest? Come on in and ask your questions here--players of all experience levels are welcome!

Old 01-09-2012, 06:33 AM   #1
Galaxy [LT]
Elpy

Galaxy [LT] is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dark Elf Yul Archer - PVP Dyes, Armor set, Weapon SA, Skills

Hello Gamers!

I was leveling up Abyss Walker but decided to awake into Yul Archer using Stone of Destiny as they say that Othell Rogue pretty much sux now.

As I am not an experienced Archer, I came up with some confusing questions such as:

1) What is the best PVP armor set for d.elf archer and why? If it is R grade set, what type is better - Assassin or Enchanter? To my mind Vorpal set is the best for d.elf even if it is S80, because it provides stun resistance and d.elf has the worse CON of all classes.

2) What legendary DYE is the best in PVP for d.elf archer and why? I think that STR is quiet good stat as it affects Skill mastery passive which can double the duration of skills or reduce it's cooldown to zero seconds. However, does STR affect skill damage? Also, which stat affects Half kill chance of Pin Pot skill with Sniper Stance on?

3) What is the best SA on the weapon, and which is better - Bow or Crossbow in PVP?

4) What is the best Stance against other classes in PVP?

Hope you will share your knowledge and your opinions regarding this topic. Thanks!
Galaxy [LT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:32 AM   #2
Galaxy [LT]
Elpy

Galaxy [LT] is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dark Elf Yul Archer - PVP Dyes, Armor set, Weapon SA, Skills

There are no experienced archers? :|
Server: Naia
Galaxy [LT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:55 AM   #3
redmen
Guardian Archangel

redmen is an unknown quantity at this point

vorpal > r95 dont have to waste money on other crap sets

over enchanted weapon s80 or below > r95 bow

why over enchanted weapon over r stuff because no pvp on R grade weaps and above
over enchanted s80 can easily top a R bow ofcourse high R grade > s80 bows but who cares im 92 and have no problem with my over enchanted bow

dyes +15 str +3 hair accessory max it out we can do normal hit crits like no other hitting top dogs on this server for 12k a crit when debuffs are on else around 8k/9k with maxed out attack speed
tho i dont know what is max u can add to a stat nowadays maybe the +15 str + the hair accessory doesnt work

as for set effects no clue since im still runnin around with my vorpal light armor
i refuse to add new elementals to armor i dont wanna keep

people tellin u it doesnt matter anymore with elementals is ********
i took my armor off let mage nuke me i put armor back on which give me nearly 500 resist to his attribute i know its to much but i cant help it dunno why i got so much wind resist :P only got 3 parts 120 to wind
and his damage got cut in more then half

focus on any bow below r grade is good above r grade im not sure how much the damage SA adds
long shot is +100 range on normal hits only
as for weap i dont know why crossbows are still ingame first off all u look like a ****** when u use 1 second of all i believe when i tested it i had no attack speed increase skills seem to have same "cast" time and ur pattack is lowered
then again i tested this for like 30 seconds and dumped it
redmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 02:55 PM   #4
mpeis007
Thunder Wyrm

mpeis007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

tho i dont know what is max u can add to a stat nowadays maybe the +15 str + the hair accessory doesnt work
It does work . +15 is the cap of a stat through dyes , then you can further increase as much as you can through other means. As for dyes , I use 2x +5 STR for now and 1xs +5 dex , the latter might change when I lvl-up most likely.

Quote:
as for set effects no clue since im still runnin around with my vorpal light armor
i refuse to add new elementals to armor i dont wanna keep
Enchanter >> Assasin for any purposes.

Quote:
focus on any bow below r grade is good above r grade im not sure how much the damage SA adds
long shot is +100 range on normal hits only
Above R , in party mode with the forces/other party buffs you can get to max critical without focus Sa which only adds 70 crit anyway(if you want it that badly then just try getting a +30 crit rate augment on the weapon).
Damage up for bow / haste for crossbow is the way to go
which brings me to the next thing:
Quote:
as for weap i dont know why crossbows are still ingame first off all u look like a ****** when u use 1 second of all i believe when i tested it i had no attack speed increase skills seem to have same "cast" time and ur pattack is lowered
then again i tested this for like 30 seconds and dumped it
How idiotic the above is , if by testing you mean a not +4 or more , non-Sa'd crossbow then you fail and you fail hard.
With the above you get an extra 20% atk speed , which means you can have siege fire stance on and the basic lv1 quick fire and have close to capped atk speed . Later on when you get quick fire with 200% atk speed bonus , then obviously there will be no need for crossbow ,but till then I pity the people you party with , since yesterday we had 6 ally parties and randoms , in harnak 3 and we were consistently no 1 , from no3 of total , or worse the party was before I joined it.
mpeis007 is offline   Reply With Quote