Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Player Questions

Login

Player Questions Attention new players (and veterans too)! Do you have questions about Lineage II? Looking for a drop? Need tips on a quest? Come on in and ask your questions here--players of all experience levels are welcome!

Old 02-28-2012, 09:21 AM   #1
zmrdecek
Elpy

zmrdecek is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ivory tower quest problem

Hi, I have completed quest in ivory tower (43lvl) and when I made that quest, the quest giver told me, that I should chose between two options, first was to go to some other town ( I chose that) and second one was to stay at ivory tower. Well, but when I clicked on that option, that I want to go somewhere else, I shut that window down, because I realized that I want to stay at ivory tower, but when I clicked again on that quest giver, it told me, that there is no more quest, that I have finished everything. What should I do now? I am lvl 44, and I don´t wanna just keep exping until 52 or something like that. Thank you in advance for answer.
zmrdecek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:28 AM   #2
Belophan
Baylor

Belophan has a spectacular aura about themBelophan has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: Ivory tower quest problem

I never understood why there was 3 options as there is no more quests after that one in that area

You can do
Mutated Kaenus (Kama) once a day (see lvls on world map under quests)

Pailaka, once per char (see lvls on world map under quests)

Daylis start at 60
Old 02-28-2012, 09:28 AM   #3
Duke58
Tainted Zombie

Duke58 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you choose the Ivory Tower, it just means you want to stay in the area of the tower; there is no related quest. There are other quests ( can't think of any at the moment) including Palaika at level 48, from Oren. you can check with the Adventure Guildsman for all available quests. As well you can do 1 Kamaloka per day.
Duke58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:34 AM   #4
zmrdecek
Elpy

zmrdecek is an unknown quantity at this point

awesome, thank you for helping, guys. So, do I understand right, there there are no more common quests after this one at ivory tower? just daily, or some period ones?
zmrdecek is offline   Reply With Quote