Lineage II Forums  
Old 03-14-2012, 07:28 AM   #1
Reflection
Elpy

Reflection is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lv85 feah, where to get 86.

Hello

I have reached lv85 since few days and it's my first character, also still using S grade gears. so what i have to do now to get 86 ? not to mention it's hard for me to find a party at this level, i believe it's because of my S equipments.
Reflection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 07:57 AM   #2
Tiferet1
Octavis

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Lv85 feah, where to get 86.

Swampland and Altar, both solo zones, stick with mobs in the perimeter of the Swamp area.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:03 AM   #3
IronPagoda
Goblin Lord

IronPagoda is an unknown quantity at this point

85-86 most are still in S gears so no worries.

Swamp dailies/SOA/ harnak party/ and solo swamp

and try out the new daily in aden aswell. dnt know if 85 can survive or not.

ISS+mentor+runes you can get to 86 in no time. 1-2day.
IronPagoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:15 AM   #4
Reflection
Elpy

I'll start trying these places when the server gets online.

I really appreciate your helps, and thanks for replies.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:47 AM   #5
Arre
Grave Predator

Arre is on a distinguished road

If you have problem in those area you can still exp at Antharas Lair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sace View Post
Arre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:59 AM   #6
Kadden
Purgatory Shadow

Kadden will become famous soon enough

It shouldn't be that hard for you to find a party. Go to Harnak's and shout for a few minutes, you'll get one eventually.
Kadden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:51 AM   #7
Trenshero
Remnant Diabolist

Trenshero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronPagoda View Post
85-86 most are still in S gears so no worries.

Swamp dailies/SOA/ harnak party/ and solo swamp

and try out the new daily in aden aswell. dnt know if 85 can survive or not.

ISS+mentor+runes you can get to 86 in no time. 1-2day.
No one wears that after dinging R Grade, unless they don't know better. Most people will buy an Unidentified Immortal Robe set and use that immediately upon dinging. It's too cheap to upgrade. Showing up in Shadow Dynasty Robes cause you "get free R grade at 86" just reeks of laziness.

The OP should just upgrade his robe set. Perception matters and what people see alters their perspective. If they see immortal robes, they might not even notice your dynasty weapon (or may just assume it's a real one with 300 attribute or something). When they see Dynasty they simply assume (likely correctly) that all your gear is bad.

And event Dynasty gear in Harnak's is pretty bad, cause it's 3 grades behind what the zone was balanced/designed to assume.

EDIT: @ SoA: You will get 1 shotted a lot in SoA in that level of gear. MOBs randomly agro and use ranged attacks there.

Last edited by Trenshero; 03-14-2012 at 11:53 AM.
Trenshero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:42 PM   #8
IronPagoda
Goblin Lord

IronPagoda is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenshero View Post
No one wears that after dinging R Grade, unless they don't know better. Most people will buy an Unidentified Immortal Robe set and use that immediately upon dinging. It's too cheap to upgrade. Showing up in Shadow Dynasty Robes cause you "get free R grade at 86" just reeks of laziness.

The OP should just upgrade his robe set. Perception matters and what people see alters their perspective. If they see immortal robes, they might not even notice your dynasty weapon (or may just assume it's a real one with 300 attribute or something). When they see Dynasty they simply assume (likely correctly) that all your gear is bad.

And event Dynasty gear in Harnak's is pretty bad, cause it's 3 grades behind what the zone was balanced/designed to assume.

EDIT: @ SoA: You will get 1 shotted a lot in SoA in that level of gear. MOBs randomly agro and use ranged attacks there.
stick with S till 86, nothing lazy bout it. and alot on bartz do that. and still gets into party in harnak, i notice in harnak ppl prefer class, equip doesnt matter. Feoh/Healer/Tank..the rest will rarely get parties wht ever your equip is.

but by all means if you have adena to spare wht Trenshero adivce is right aswell.
IronPagoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:17 PM   #9
Reflection
Elpy

well, this is my first character and i am not that omfgwtfpr0 r0x yet. :P
thanks for sharing your experiences in this topic, i found an answer and i'll stck in one of these choices until i get used to.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:03 AM   #10
Reflection
Elpy

I made it to 86 by leveling in swamps (altar) + kartia. harnak/SoA were impossible for me. since it's seldom for a party to accept you because of dynasty weapon.

thanks again
Old 03-21-2012, 03:12 PM   #11
Trenshero
Remnant Diabolist

Trenshero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronPagoda View Post
stick with S till 86, nothing lazy bout it. and alot on bartz do that. and still gets into party in harnak, i notice in harnak ppl prefer class, equip doesnt matter. Feoh/Healer/Tank..the rest will rarely get parties wht ever your equip is.

but by all means if you have adena to spare wht Trenshero adivce is right aswell.
That's cause harnak isn't that hard nor is the XP there all that good.

I went to SoA at 85 and did the whole level in a few hours. No one is going to take anyone in Dynaty to that place, even though you can theoretically go there on a DD at 85 and contribute (albeit not as much as a higher level, and I prolly wouldn't go to Rept at that level stick to chickens).

In places like the Kartia instance Dynasty P.Def simply doesn't cut it. Vesper is butter and could probably do, but Dynasty is pretty lulz in that place. I've seen 85s get 1 shotted (being in group chatting with them after buffing them on my Iss Enchanter) by the boss in the Kartia instance in Dynasty +0 Free Dynasty Gear, cause their P.Def is so low. I think the 0% XP loss on death event is over now?

If you don't have the adena to get that at 85 then I dunno what to say. Yes, I'd call you lazy. Cause you can't expect people to gimp their group to put you in it with that kinda gear just so you can wait until the next level to get it for free. That being said, NCSoft should have let mentees graduate at 85 and not 86, but the point still stands. Don't gimp yourself and your group when you're perfectly capable of doing better.

The adena you save using the extra diplomas to get shots will more than pay for the adena you spent getting the Unid gear.

Last edited by Trenshero; 03-21-2012 at 03:15 PM.
Trenshero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 04:36 PM   #12
Kratt
Hungry Spirit

Kratt is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenshero View Post
That's cause harnak isn't that hard nor is the XP there all that good.

I went to SoA at 85 and did the whole level in a few hours. No one is going to take anyone in Dynaty to that place, even though you can theoretically go there on a DD at 85 and contribute (albeit not as much as a higher level, and I prolly wouldn't go to Rept at that level stick to chickens).

In places like the Kartia instance Dynasty P.Def simply doesn't cut it. Vesper is butter and could probably do, but Dynasty is pretty lulz in that place. I've seen 85s get 1 shotted (being in group chatting with them after buffing them on my Iss Enchanter) by the boss in the Kartia instance in Dynasty +0 Free Dynasty Gear, cause their P.Def is so low. I think the 0% XP loss on death event is over now?

If you don't have the adena to get that at 85 then I dunno what to say. Yes, I'd call you lazy. Cause you can't expect people to gimp their group to put you in it with that kinda gear just so you can wait until the next level to get it for free. That being said, NCSoft should have let mentees graduate at 85 and not 86, but the point still stands. Don't gimp yourself and your group when you're perfectly capable of doing better.

The adena you save using the extra diplomas to get shots will more than pay for the adena you spent getting the Unid gear.

For me its pure gold what this man just said. I have made the same decision.
Kratt is offline   Reply With Quote