Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Player Questions

Login

Player Questions Attention new players (and veterans too)! Do you have questions about Lineage II? Looking for a drop? Need tips on a quest? Come on in and ask your questions here--players of all experience levels are welcome!

Old 05-03-2012, 09:03 PM   #1
xCleo
Elpy

xCleo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Frintezza Quest

Tonight I tried do the Frintezza quest, actually I make a party for it, but we have no idea how do it, I searched in some webpages and it says that you need be between lvl 74-80. You guys know how do it? I really want do Frintezza and that quest just gave me headaches because I dont know what to do.
Please if you know how do it or you know about a nice guide for quest I'll appreciate it
xCleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 07:24 AM   #2
Tiferet1
Istina

Tiferet1 is a name known to allTiferet1 is a name known to allTiferet1 is a name known to allTiferet1 is a name known to allTiferet1 is a name known to allTiferet1 is a name known to all
Default Re: Frintezza Quest

First, you need to repeatedly farm the Four Sepulchers to get the four goblets required for the next step. (Quest required: "Four Goblets" from the Nameless Spirit.) You need to kill the boss that spawns at the end of the room chain; the four bosses have all the same skin, and you can see the name only reading the description. You'll need to kill Mekara, Tishas, Morigul and Alectia to get the goblets. Only one goblet per boss is required.
Max level is 88, at 89 you'll get the raid curse if you hit the raid, but you still can enter the Sepulchers.
Once you have the goblets, talk again to the Nameless Spirit and get the second quest ("Journey to a Settlement" probably), then follow the quest, and at the end you'll have the Frintezza's Magic Force Field Removal Scroll.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:00 PM   #3
Mehrune
Tainted Zombie

Mehrune is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiferet1 View Post
First, you need to repeatedly farm the Four Sepulchers to get the four goblets required for the next step. (Quest required: "Four Goblets" from the Nameless Spirit.) You need to kill the boss that spawns at the end of the room chain; the four bosses have all the same skin, and you can see the name only reading the description. You'll need to kill Mekara, Tishas, Morigul and Alectia to get the goblets. Only one goblet per boss is required.
Max level is 88, at 89 you'll get the raid curse if you hit the raid, but you still can enter the Sepulchers.
Once you have the goblets, talk again to the Nameless Spirit and get the second quest ("Journey to a Settlement" probably), then follow the quest, and at the end you'll have the Frintezza's Magic Force Field Removal Scroll.
thanks for the info i wanted to know this too, and do you know how long the entrance quest takes to finish it from beginning to end?

and does anyone have a link to a detailed website/guide
Old 05-04-2012, 12:30 PM   #4
Tiferet1
Istina

Tiferet1 is a name known to allTiferet1 is a name known to allTiferet1 is a name known to allTiferet1 is a name known to allTiferet1 is a name known to allTiferet1 is a name known to all

Less than 30 minutes with Iss buffs and awakened characters, if you don't bother with farming sealed boxes.
Entrance to the Sepulchers is possible at the beginning of every hour.

And you don't need any guide, just kill everything in the rooms until a chest spawns, grab the key and talk to the statue. Just be careful that nobody remains behind, because the doors will close after a few seconds and cannot be reopened.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:32 PM   #5
xCleo
Elpy

xCleo is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your answer
We will try do the quest tonight.
xCleo is offline   Reply With Quote