Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > News and Information > News & Announcements

Login

News & Announcements Official information of importance to everyone.

Old 05-09-2012, 10:43 AM   #1
Sace
Retired Community Manager

Sace has much to be proud ofSace has much to be proud ofSace has much to be proud ofSace has much to be proud ofSace has much to be proud ofSace has much to be proud ofSace has much to be proud ofSace has much to be proud of
Default NCoin Promo - May 9-23

Introducing our new NCoin promo! Get bonus rewards for buying certain amounts of NCoin between May 9 and May 23, 2012. The different kinds of rewards include accessories, a buff potion, an XP item, a temporary boss jewel, or a permanent Antharas Agathion!

Learn the full details and read the promo FAQ on the NCoin Promotion page.

Please use this thread for questions and comments related to the NCoin promo.
Sace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:46 AM   #2
Elrohir
Shilen

Elrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: NCoin Promo - May 9-23

*sigh* Fine, here's my $100.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:49 AM   #3
Kimdu
Tainted Zombie

Kimdu is an unknown quantity at this point

If I purchase cd-keys in other places is it still valid?
Kimdu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:50 AM   #4
Display_Name
Hungry Spirit

Display_Name is an unknown quantity at this point

its so truly free
Display_Name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:57 AM   #5
Draecke
Baylor

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimdu View Post
If I purchase cd-keys in other places is it still valid?
good question so how is the tally up being done, is it based only on transactions through buying NC Coins from the NCsoft Store or does it also take in consideration NC Coins added to the account through the usage of GameTimeCards ?
Draecke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:13 AM   #6
CraG
Dark Knight

CraG is an unknown quantity at this point

And why i spent my money before this maintenance :/
Old 05-09-2012, 11:23 AM   #7
Elrohir
Shilen

Elrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to beholdElrohir is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraG View Post
And why i spent my money before this maintenance :/
Technically, it should count if it was on the 9th.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:46 AM   #8
Belophan
Baylor

Belophan has a spectacular aura about themBelophan has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrohir View Post
Technically, it should count if it was on the 9th.
But it dont
Old 05-09-2012, 12:06 PM   #9
LiquidBronze
Elpy

LiquidBronze is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

I purchased NC Coins almost 1 hour ago and have not received my items via the Dimensional Merchant. I chose the correct server and toon name, I triple checked it. I have already sent in a ticket to support as well, but no response yet.
LiquidBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:12 PM   #10
Sace

Sace has much to be proud ofSace has much to be proud ofSace has much to be proud ofSace has much to be proud ofSace has much to be proud ofSace has much to be proud ofSace has much to be proud ofSace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecke View Post
good question so how is the tally up being done, is it based only on transactions through buying NC Coins from the NCsoft Store or does it also take in consideration NC Coins added to the account through the usage of GameTimeCards ?
I'll get back to you on this as soon as I get the answer to your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidBronze View Post
Hello,

I purchased NC Coins almost 1 hour ago and have not received my items via the Dimensional Merchant. I chose the correct server and toon name, I triple checked it. I have already sent in a ticket to support as well, but no response yet.
Please read the full details on the NCoin Promo page on the website; it explains and answers this question:

Quote:
The list of NCoin amounts purchased per game account is processed on a weekly basis. The timeframe for each weekly batch begins and ends at 10:00 PDT each Tuesday. Each batch of winners receive their bonus reward item on the following Wednesday.
  • Example: if you purchase enough NCoin to earn one or more milestone rewards at 09:59 PDT on Tuesday, May 15, the item(s) will be applied to your account the next day, Wednesday, May 16. If you make the eligible purchase at 10:01 PDT on Tuesday, May 15, the item(s) will be applied a week later, on Wednesday, May 23.
  • The bonus item(s) will be applied to your Lineage II game account on the following Wednesday. You’ll receive a message notifying you of this via an email to the email address on your NCsoft Master Account.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:30 PM   #11
Kimdu
Tainted Zombie

Kimdu is an unknown quantity at this point

just purchased 4000nCoin and nothing appears to me on dimensional. Already clicked on apply items in game and nothing
Kimdu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:36 PM   #12
Sace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimdu View Post
just purchased 4000nCoin and nothing appears to me on dimensional. Already clicked on apply items in game and nothing
Please read the full details on the promotion page. It explains that the rewards are inserted weekly, on the Wednesday following the purchase-time-frame-window your transaction was made in.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:37 PM   #13
Rangur
Guardian Archangel

Rangur will become famous soon enough

Edit:Sace was quicker. Also, you could just check the post above yours, where it was explained 18 minutes before you asked.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:39 PM   #14
IRBIG
Elpy

IRBIG is an unknown quantity at this point

really? This is the event? Celebrating by making more kids to pay via their mother's credit cards and casual players are left with nothing? **** get's worse and worse....
IRBIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:40 PM   #15
Sace

I've edited the promo details page to make the "when will I get my reward item(s)" question and answer more visible. Even so, it's always a good idea to read the full details of a promo or event page.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:47 PM   #16
Rangur
Guardian Archangel

Rangur will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRBIG View Post
really? This is the event? Celebrating by making more kids to pay via their mother's credit cards and casual players are left with nothing? **** get's worse and worse....
There are no donations in Lineage2. Either you purchase something or you don't, it is completely up to you. Furthermore, this is only part of the celebration while you make it look like the purchasing part is all of it.

How about you as a "casual player" celebrate with us by getting a full 100% more XP from your vitality and use it to level up/catch up. While the added vitality is very useful for casual players, it is practically worthless to awakened chars, so why complain.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:53 PM   #17
Belophan
Baylor

Belophan has a spectacular aura about themBelophan has a spectacular aura about them

another pay to win event
Old 05-09-2012, 02:45 PM   #18
metaxasz250
Goblin Lord

metaxasz250 is an unknown quantity at this point

is the antharas agathion give stats/skills? something?
metaxasz250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 02:52 PM   #19
Juji
Producer

Juji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaxasz250 View Post
is the antharas agathion give stats/skills? something?
No, the Antharas Agathion does not have any stats or skills.
Juji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:04 PM   #20
Profeta2.0
Hungry Spirit

Profeta2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

I really can't understand some players what repeat all time, that "Pay to Win".

Now really what is the overpowered for you here?

When we had Pay to Play service if we did pay for 6 moths we got 1 free month or something like this.

Now you receive same reward, just you get these stuffs:
Do you think that your enemy will be stronger with a 7 days Agathion?
Do you think that a 30 days Baium ring make your enemy stronger?
Do you think that this 4 hours Nevit Hour glass make someone from lvl 1 to lvl 99?
Do you think that a little Antharas figure what fly around your enemy give to him the power of Antharas?

If someone from you just a little know this game know it also, that these bonus items honestly are useless.
I did buy yesterday 4000 NCoins but I not really care about it, that I didn't get one of these rewards.

It isn't make a difference also at the situation of causal players. NCsoft since the release promote the Lineage 2 as Hardcore game. Who is causal player here has to accept he won't be hero, he won't get castle, he won't gank a whole party alone.

to you NCsoft I just can say it is a good idea keep continue the promotions like this!
Profeta2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote