Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Player Questions

Login

Player Questions Attention new players (and veterans too)! Do you have questions about Lineage II? Looking for a drop? Need tips on a quest? Come on in and ask your questions here--players of all experience levels are welcome!

Old 06-07-2012, 05:08 PM   #1
recarga
Dark Knight

recarga is on a distinguished road
Question Teredor, Instance

Hi, have anyone notice about the exp given by teredor after the regular maintenance.. Its like we didn't had vitality, its like a standar exp and not counting that we have vitality. :S its teredor now like a quest with a base exp?

It used to give 160-170kk with vitality and now 87kk with vitality, i dont get it oO
recarga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:16 PM   #2
Juji
Associate Producer

Juji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond reputeJuji has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Teredor, Instance

Did you have any Runes of XP or the Nevit's Dragon Buff before? There was no change made during maintenance to the instance.
Juji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:21 PM   #3
Belophan
Baylor

Belophan has a spectacular aura about themBelophan has a spectacular aura about them

the other half you get by handing in a mark at npc
Old 06-07-2012, 05:42 PM   #4
recarga
Dark Knight

recarga is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juji View Post
Did you have any Runes of XP or the Nevit's Dragon Buff before? There was no change made during maintenance to the instance.
I will asume that they were using the buff from event, they didn't had any rune. From what the guys are telling me, they have members in party with vitality and other without it, both are getting same exp, its like if was one single exp for everyone and not counting the vitality.

Last edited by recarga; 06-07-2012 at 05:44 PM.
recarga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:12 PM   #5
ItachiSan
Elpy

ItachiSan is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo! I am passing through the same here ... Teredor's APPARENTLY base exp is 87kk and 88kk with over hit ... when we HAD the Nevit's buff he was giving 170kk, more or less, WITH OR WITHOUT vitality.

Now that the Nevit's buff has GONE the Teredor is giving 87-88kk of exp WITH OR WITHOUT the vitality.

I have ask a lot of persons before post this comment and all those people is receiving the same amount of exp, having vitality or not.

Check this out please!
ItachiSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:32 PM   #6
Yunalesca
Antharas

Yunalesca is a jewel in the roughYunalesca is a jewel in the roughYunalesca is a jewel in the rough

Isn't teredor like spezion and istina? Unafected by VIT and afected by Nevit, so everything should be fine.
Yunalesca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:32 PM   #7
_Zundaji_
Elpy

_Zundaji_ is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder what you think the issue is here?

Teredor is a raidboss and raidboss exp is not affected by having vitality, except for some odd reason the ones in Fortuna which seem to drain vitality, never actually checked if I got less exp without vit in there but I doubt it.

But all others give the same amount of exp, regardless of Vitality or not, the reason you got more the last weeks was because of the Nevit buff, vitality had no play in it at all ;-)

Imho the only thing(s) that can up raidboss exp are 50% runes (or if below 86 - also nevit runes) and mentor 10% bonus

Last edited by _Zundaji_; 06-07-2012 at 07:04 PM. Reason: typo
_Zundaji_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:57 PM   #8
ItachiSan
Elpy

ItachiSan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zundaji_ View Post

Teredor is a raidboss and raidboss exp is not affected by having vitality, except for some odd reason the ones in Fortuna which seem to drain vitality, never actually checked if I got more exp without vit in there but I doubt it.

But all others give the same amount of exp, regardless of Vitality or not, the reason you got more the last weeks was because of the Nevit buff, vitality had no play in it at all ;-)

Imho the only thing(s) that can up raidboss exp are 50% runes (or if below 86 - also nevit runes) and mentor 10% bonus
Mmm! This explains a lot now ... Thanks pal!
ItachiSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:02 AM   #9
Yunalesca
Antharas

Yunalesca is a jewel in the roughYunalesca is a jewel in the roughYunalesca is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zundaji_ View Post

Teredor is a raidboss and raidboss exp is not affected by having vitality, except for some odd reason the ones in Fortuna which seem to drain vitality, never actually checked if I got less exp without vit in there but I doubt it.

I wrote that in a single line above you, Jesus, now i know how 1Peri1 feels. Parrots.
Yunalesca is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bug, experience, teredor