Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > General Discussion

Login

General Discussion Lineage II topics ranging from Aden to Elmore

View Poll Results: Remove draco HP and MP pots from game?
Yes 2 22.22%
No 7 77.78%
Limit 100 pots for each account 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-07-2012, 09:03 AM   #1
Colorado
Banned

Colorado will become famous soon enough
Default Draco HP & MP pots, this is a fair game?

When draco event end, the message "all items from event will be removed from game, HP and MP draco will not remove" power players with our power bots start to farm.

Ex-clan member got antharas and valakas, ok, he have more than 30 bots farmimng arround aden world and after event he shout in clan "38k draco hp pot".

I have made some PvP's with random toons, but yesteday I made "10 min pvp" with one party x one mage he drunks lots of draco hp pots and after pvp he send by PM "22k draco HP pots".

How much draco pots "real player without job and without girlfriend playing 18h each day make in this event", a clanie with this characteristcs made 2816 draco hp pots. OK, if a real very better player playng 2x best than this player he will farm 5632 hp pots, but... 30k, 22k....

If not possible remove this itens from game, is possible change their weight to allow players to run with maximum 5~10 of this in their bag (10 = 30k hp)??

Last edited by Colorado; 08-07-2012 at 09:08 AM.
Colorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:44 AM   #2
Dreamer
Beleth's Slave

Dreamer has a spectacular aura about themDreamer has a spectacular aura about themDreamer has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: Draco HP & MP pots, this is a fair game?

Made out of this Draco Event like 5b Adena.
Currently i am still at around 6k Draco HP Pots and 1-2k MP Pots.
And guess what, i haven't killed a single mob !

Buy - Sell shops <------- this is what legit players brings the money !!!

Btw:
Check the Oly Manager for the Warrior Quick Healing Pots.
I have atm only ~ 150k Oly Tokens, but this could be a nice amount of WQHP Pots
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecke View Post
didn't you knew L2 is all about ze dramaz o0
Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:09 AM   #3
Colorado
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Made out of this Draco Event like 5b Adena.
Currently i am still at around 6k Draco HP Pots and 1-2k MP Pots.
And guess what, i haven't killed a single mob !

Buy - Sell shops <------- this is what legit players brings the money !!!

Btw:
Check the Oly Manager for the Warrior Quick Healing Pots.
I have atm only ~ 150k Oly Tokens, but this could be a nice amount of WQHP Pots
OK... you playstyle is hardcore and you play better than my friend and farm 7k draco hp in event. Now, how to get 40k without buy one pot from players? Idk....
Buy - Sell shops, yes player bring money with this but shopw with 50k is a player shop? Ah, ok he buy for "10 adena and sell for 20 adena"....
About WQHP, players get it, bots lvl 20 no.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:26 AM   #4
Alhe2233
Thunder Wyrm

Alhe2233 is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont mind/care if someone still have tons of hp/mp potions.
i still have 3k of mp potions, but no1 never said something when i use them in fortuna cos some noob-dd is a mana-spammer and i waste my whole mana for recharge.
if ppl need to complain about potions in pvp, then complain about them in pve too.
i got flamed cos i used mp potions in pvp, but really, no1 never said anything if i use them cos im w/o mana and i've to heal their a**es.
Alhe2233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:37 AM   #5
Draecke
Antharas

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

another cry post about this no really ?

stop being so emo and do a search, the previous 100+ posts on this topic were ignored so what makes you think this one will be any different ?

the root cause of what you're upset with lies with bots and how those tend to farm events, complain about that imo as that's a valid point..

don't try to enforce something that will impact also those who played the market game etc., hell even by your own example you basically rob that clannie of yours of 2,7+k pots just by taking this poll literal.. nice person to have in clan you are eh..
Draecke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:47 AM   #6
Colorado
Banned

Talking Re: Draco HP & MP pots, this is a fair game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecke View Post
another cry post about this no really ?

stop being so emo and do a search, the previous 100+ posts on this topic were ignored so what makes you think this one will be any different ?

the root cause of what you're upset with lies with bots and how those tend to farm events, complain about that imo as that's a valid point..

don't try to enforce something that will impact also those who played the market game etc., hell even by your own example you basically rob that clannie of yours of 2,7+k pots just by taking this poll literal.. nice person to have in clan you are eh..
Nah, this is not a cry post . After you answer I search boards and found more, sry about that, this question is already published.
/close.

ATM looking for guide, how to kill player with 21k draco pots and "programed" to use then if spam draco HP if hp < 15000 when player is in pvp.... <<< Here is blame cry .
I think this problem will solved with a potential fix to ban programed toons.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:04 AM   #7
Draecke
Antharas

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

wish it was that simple to see the difference between a macro triggered pot spam and 3rd party programmed one :/

all you can do is ask NCWest to flag this as a priority for the Korean Dev team to fix (aka test & improve existing 3rd party soft detection logic) and while they're at that same for the automated adena sale spam in town >.<"
Draecke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:24 AM   #8
socketka
Guardian Archangel

socketka will become famous soon enough

have around 35k draco hp pots and a bit more MP pots. how? buy shop.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:11 PM   #9
WamWamWuzzle
Purgatory Shadow

WamWamWuzzle has a spectacular aura about themWamWamWuzzle has a spectacular aura about them

I think we can all agree that number of Draco potions in circulation is bad for the balance of gameplay. Sure the Olympiad potions are better, but in order to get those you have to be noble and then actively participate in the olympiad. Even then, the number that you can buy would be somewhat limited. With the Draco potions, they could be gotten easily by botting and then purchased and dispersed among anyone that had money. Usually the already established clans have more disposable cash and so Draco potions can make an already formidable force darn near unstoppable.

Now I love the idea of PvP that takes longer than 3 hits, but for the good of the game these things have to be removed from circulation and then if they're ever brought back (in whatever incarnation), they need to be either dimensional items that can't be traded openly, time limited, or have a reasonable reuse delay. While these types of items may work well in Korea, the West just isn't mature enough for them.

WamWamWuzzle is offline   Reply With Quote