Login

Game Suggestions Share your ideas for new or modified game features

Old 10-24-2012, 04:45 PM   #1
GogoFtw
Goblin Lord

GogoFtw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default l2 nostalgia

so i was drinking and thinking about this
could nc start a new server from ( idk what ever was first version of l2) and update them whit reguler times like they did in reguler updates from l2
GogoFtw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:36 PM   #2
Kadden
Purgatory Shadow

Kadden will become famous soon enough
Default Re: l2 nostalgia

Everyone who's played this game long enough has wanted this at some point or another. It does seem like a solution to a lot of problems.

But as it's been stated a zillion times, they don't have support for any older versions of the game.

OP - You should try to adapt to the new game. The old L2 is dead, but it will live on in our hearts forever :P

Last edited by Sace; 10-25-2012 at 11:18 AM. Reason: removed posts references removed
Kadden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:11 PM   #3
Bryce
Purgatory Shadow

Bryce is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagan. View Post
You guys are being harsh.

Everyone who's played this game long enough has wanted this at some point or another. It does seem like a solution to a lot of problems.

But as it's been stated a zillion times, they don't have support for any older versions of the game.

OP - You should try to adapt to the new game. The old L2 is dead, but it will live on in our hearts forever :P
Well said! Did you take a break from the game or something haven't seen you post in a while.
Bryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:33 AM   #4
Kadden
Purgatory Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
Well said! Did you take a break from the game or something haven't seen you post in a while.
Yeah I don't play as often. I've been playing Aion. But I'll be around to see how things develop and the fate of my Dominator Iss.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:38 AM   #5
Bryce
Purgatory Shadow

Bryce is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagan. View Post
Yeah I don't play as often. I've been playing Aion. But I'll be around to see how things develop and the fate of my Dominator Iss.
I see, you haven't missed much.
Bryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:43 AM   #6
atarth
Remnant Diabolist

atarth will become famous soon enoughatarth will become famous soon enough

Anyone really likes the current game style we need to pay our real money to nc coin shop AND grind to make 15+ lvls in 1 update only to wonder if dev team will delete our class in the near future???

What players really would like and old l2 players would come back for is a server with the old chronicles which were the original l2 before the new dev team starting destroying everything.

Since those guys are uncapable of developing l2,why to develop it at all?They could keep what they had and add minior things and funny events,game was so great there was no need to destroy it.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:00 PM   #7
Kadden
Purgatory Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by atarth View Post
Since those guys are uncapable of developing l2,why to develop it at all?They could keep what they had and add minior things and funny events,game was so great there was no need to destroy it.
Well there isn't much to say about this subject anymore. What's happened has happened and it's been happening for a long time now. They're going to try to fix what they "destroyed" and hopefully we get something better out of it.

I highly doubt there's any chance of them running a server with an older chronicle in the future either. It just goes against everything they've been doing in recent chronicles and their new business model.

Right now I think they're just trying to get as much money as they can from Lineage 2 which is why they build everything around their Free-to-Play-but-not-really business model. But I also think that they are starting to take steps to preserve the game as much as they can and the only way they can successfully do that as a business is to satisfy the players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
I see, you haven't missed much.
I've noticed lol.
Old 10-25-2012, 04:21 PM   #8
DrachaVonDrachen
Antharas

DrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to beholdDrachaVonDrachen is a splendid one to behold

Not going to happen... but you could check these helpful links and FAQs. You can also contact the support team directly for technical assistance.