Old 11-12-2012, 06:59 AM   #61
Osito2Dancer
Dark Lord

Osito2Dancer is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Welcome To The ERA of CARBEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceMaker View Post
The opposite and i will explain.

if and for any reason a clan A declares war to a clan B and clan B avoid accept in one week the clan B is loosing 5k reputation points.

next week clan A continues declare war against clan B and now the clan B is in the dilemma of continues loosing such a big amount of 5k reputation points or accept the war.

ofc there is always the option for the clan B to continues ignore the declaration of the war but with -20k points every month the progress of the the clan B will start be a "Big Dream" since anything for the progress of the clan needs reputation points

So if a big pvp clan wants totally ruin one pve or a small pvp clan now can easily do it since that has a limit of 30 clans to declare wars and i dont see more than this number to be active and they are more than lvl 8 right now in naia .

only unclaned can avoid war but you will loose the clan passive skills

in conclusion welcome to hell ( if The eye of Mordor draws attention on you ) for the less than 9 lvl clans and for the clans that are not well organised with good setups in clan parties prepared for battle anytime in openworld exp or quest areas !
I dont think you lose CRP if you dont accept the war, just if you accept it and then withdraw.
Osito2Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:11 AM   #62
PeaceMaker
Goblin Lord

PeaceMaker is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osito2Dancer View Post
I dont think you lose CRP if you dont accept the war, just if you accept it and then withdraw.

glory days patch says

"
A war declaration can be canceled by the declaring clan at the cost of 5,000 Clan Points, but it may also time-out if the declaration does not receive a response after 1 week.
"

and he fixed the typo in this thread :> http://boards.lineage2.com/showpost....3&postcount=21 and he said :

"
Apologies for the confusion on this; Juji's post is correct and there was an error on the website patch notes that I'll fix now. The only patch note that says anything about ending clan wars is "If the declaration is not answered within one week or if the declaration is withdrawn."
"

source : http://www.lineage2.com/en/game/patc.../clan-wars.php

full glory days changes / fixes here :> http://www.lineage2.com/en/game/patch-notes/glory-days/

as i said ... welcome to hellfire ( i supposed ths was an other chronicle ) if you belong to a small clan and a big pvp clan wants to destroy you

this is the real meaning of lineage 2 ... your actions ingame matters .... something that most of the other mmos have missing a lot time ago ...!!!

Last edited by PeaceMaker; 11-12-2012 at 09:18 AM.
PeaceMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:14 AM   #63
Tiferet1
Octavis

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold

That sentence means that you DON'T lose your CRPs if you simply wait for the declaration to expire, without declaring back. The 5k CRPs vanish only if you withdraw from a MUTUAL war.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:20 AM   #64
PeaceMaker
Goblin Lord

Default Re: Clan War

i added sace's quote from 10-26-2012, 10:24 PM where he fixed the typo in website notes in my previous thread
Old 11-12-2012, 09:25 AM   #65
Tiferet1
Octavis

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold

We're talking about the conditions to make 5k CRPs vanish, or the topic suddenly changed without anyone noticing?
Old 11-12-2012, 09:45 AM   #66
Osito2Dancer
Dark Lord

Osito2Dancer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiferet1 View Post
We're talking about the conditions to make 5k CRPs vanish, or the topic suddenly changed without anyone noticing?
He's confused about the way that sentence is written:

A war declaration can be canceled by the declaring clan at the cost of 5,000 Clan Points, but it may also time-out if the declaration does not receive a response after 1 week. Those are 2 options, one with cost and one without cost.

This only says that if you declare a war by mistake, you can cancel it and suck up the 5000 CRP loss, or you can hope the other clan does not accept the war and wait 1 week. It would be too screw-y to lose CRP when declared against, rather than on surrender.
Osito2Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:34 AM   #67
PeaceMaker
Goblin Lord

i feel that there is a gap in informations that we have from gm and developers and from players and the situations of loosing 5k rep points.

i will stop writing because the informations and the situations are not clearly defined and i think maybe i will be totally wrong if i repeat something that is not well wrote.

but if the a clan can re - declare immediately after 6 days the opposite clan will be in KOS situation as long the clan A want . this alone will "grow up" many clan leaders and will bring back the consequences of their actions and the real meaning of character reputation and ofc it will make clans stronger or destroy them depends of the human "materials" inside the clan

Last edited by PeaceMaker; 11-12-2012 at 10:45 AM.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:06 PM   #68
Hypno
Purgatory Shadow

Hypno is an unknown quantity at this point

From what I can tell the new war system is genious.

Theres no dodging if you got yourself into it.

If your going after a castle, your likely to get a war.
If you want to avoid wars, you no longer have to worry about wars.

Theres no ******ed pvp where people declare on you and your forced to it for a week.

They made the pvp system, more reliable, regular, and protect the people that dont want it. Its genious.

Now if we can work on the friggen PK system which has become so handycapping i wonder if they have any brains at all.
Hypno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:55 PM   #69
WizzRa
Goblin Lord

WizzRa is an unknown quantity at this point

Other problem in Clan War, in my War stats windows show me +10 points up, and clan enemy show for they +70 points up, both clan winning war, is a bug? ncosft will fix it? QQ ahuahu
WizzRa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:35 PM   #70
EquinoxClan
Thunder Wyrm

EquinoxClan is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: Clan War

The timing of the war system update for the maturity of Shilen is brutal,... most of the non donating, non bot clans never had a chance to get lvl. 9-11 Clans, or 95+ players.

I undertsand reading some posts that yes, small clans, or farm Clans are pointless in this game, but some intended on being larger PvP clans, and now are being CRUSHED. More freedom, and power to the ones who already had it as usual. I feel bad for the ones screwed by it who worked hard to try to build there Clan since Shilen started 11 months ago. The rest of us should be glad it was easier to build our Clans then. leveling characters now from 1-99, easy, building your clan now,.... you get warred by the top 3-5, delete your Clan.

Get balls,...... I not sure BIG balls gonna help a lvl. 89 in a lower Clan who can't afford donate, or bot, when his clan gets clan war from a clan full of 97+, he has 3 options,... instances for life, go clanless, or quit, or de-lvl. being the 4th. I guess lol.

Maybe a rule where you can't war a clan 2 lvl.'s lower than you,... Clans will not stop level up because of that either, because you have to be lvl. 11 for your main clan to wear castle Cloak.

And of course you got some power hungry Clan leaders that will continue to declare war up to 30, and crush smaller Clans with no respect, or care, but hey they were givin the power to do so, so can't really blame them, must be what NCSoft wants. They know how there updates are gonna play out. I know how they are gonna play out 5 mins. after reading patch notes each time lol.

5k clan rep. surrendered for 7 days of possible peace, hahaha,... sure I can afford that, but I won't surrender ever, but realistically, maybe it shoulda been 2.5k rep. only, and they still had a 21 day safe time from the clan. 7 days for 5k??? Never,.... now top clans gonna say good never, but don't you want the 5k rep., and re-war in 21 days??? You still got 29 other war slots if you want. Or even 2.5k be nice reward for you, then re-war in 21 days. makes more sense to me, but I am just a crazy canuck from Canada.

All in all I like it more than any war system yet, especially the notification messages, and the scroeboard BUT,....

SACE!???

How come when the server crashes, or goes down for maintenance, or any reason, the Clan with the negative score goes back to 0 even, and the Clan in the positive keeps there score. What is that crap??? I am looking a +28 on a war, and they are looking at mine + something also to me lol,..... shouldn't if one side see's +43, or w/e, the opposing clan should see -43 always, these scores should never reset. If the other clan has +43 on me,... I wanna see -43, and fight for it back,... not see +++ also, like we are both winning the war, what the heck??? Am I the first one to mention this, or did I miss another topic, or should start one?

Anyway, good topic, and discussion, thanx for reading.
EquinoxClan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:06 AM   #71
AndreasK
Remnant Diabolist

AndreasK is on a distinguished road

I think that more detailed information than the existing patch notes is needed regarding the clan war system. For example, I was told that if a clan pays 5k CRP the war is not actually canceled but goes back to initial one-way declaration state (needing accept war or five deaths to restart or no activity for a week to end). If this is true, pathc notes don't mention about it. Also, things are a bit fuzzy regarding how a war that started can be finished. Is it only the surrender method (paying 5K CRP) or there is another one (like no pvp for a week's period)?

I also believe that it would be really useful to smaller clans mostly have a message of who kills during the first 5 PvP. Right now although you can see which clan member kills or dies during a clan war, this is not possible for the first 5 kills that are needed to start the war.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:29 AM   #72
Alhe2233
Thunder Wyrm

Alhe2233 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreasK View Post
I think that more detailed information than the existing patch notes is needed regarding the clan war system. For example, I was told that if a clan pays 5k CRP the war is not actually canceled but goes back to initial one-way declaration state (needing accept war or five deaths to restart or no activity for a week to end). If this is true, pathc notes don't mention about it. Also, things are a bit fuzzy regarding how a war that started can be finished. Is it only the surrender method (paying 5K CRP) or there is another one (like no pvp for a week's period)?

I also believe that it would be really useful to smaller clans mostly have a message of who kills during the first 5 PvP. Right now although you can see which clan member kills or dies during a clan war, this is not possible for the first 5 kills that are needed to start the war.
i saw this with my clan, lets say u are clan A, you declare to B. war starts and after a few clan B cancel the war (5000crp), you'll not see anymore the war under 'war info', but clan A can immeditely declare war again to clan B. so basically, you end the war but you get declared again in few seconds, and if you are near a siege day 100% the war will start again
Alhe2233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:59 PM   #73
EquinoxClan
Thunder Wyrm

I pray for proper patch note release on the new war system, details, rules, and exactly how it works,... but problem is GM's even already posted they don't know the answers,.... maybe they will get to clearing it up, and post a clean patch notes of the war system soon,... because honestly I don't even think it is working right either. I don't think the clan in the negative score is suppose to reset every time server restarts either. That's just stupid.
Old 11-14-2012, 05:28 PM   #74
LordOfSpoil
Heathen Knight

LordOfSpoil is on a distinguished road

I do keep to logically too the new Clan War system.

If you can't keep a member from a clan what you did attack after a week, it would be maximally useless clan war.

The original PK system back to the game so from now you can remove easily the PK points.
But from now the PK system is part of the Clan War system and it isn't about the endless PKing.

I guess need a minimal IQ to understand, that what the developers did want with this changes.

As Retri told, this is the best Clan War System what we can have.
Old 11-15-2012, 02:08 AM   #75
EquinoxClan
Thunder Wyrm

Yeah myself I have no issue understanding it, and how it works, and yes many are confused about the PK thing. It doesn't have to be a PK, it can be mutual PvP also.

It is a good system, just bad timing for that type war system on the new servers right in the middle of some already reaching the top lvl.'s, and the non donating, non botters who are just as important as the donators now having to deal with this before getting there. OFC a lvl. 99 gonna love this lol, but I like it to. I just hope it doesn't make us lose more people from the game because they think they have been screwed by another NCSoft update. That's part of life though, the rich get richer & stronger, and the poor try to survive, and move up, no different in Lineage.

My only concern is the broken scoring system reseting when servers go down. Anyone know if that's how it is suppose to be??? Let's reset the Clans score that is in the negative so they don't feel so bad, or what lol? I really am baffled that both Clans can be winning a war at the same time.
Old 11-15-2012, 02:22 AM   #76
AndreasK
Remnant Diabolist

AndreasK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinoxClan View Post
My only concern is the broken scoring system reseting when servers go down. Anyone know if that's how it is suppose to be??? Let's reset the Clans score that is in the negative so they don't feel so bad, or what lol? I really am baffled that both Clans can be winning a war at the same time.
What you mean by that? Score was reset after maintenance?
Old 11-15-2012, 03:34 PM   #77
EquinoxClan
Thunder Wyrm

Lightbulb Re: Clan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreasK View Post
What you mean by that? Score was reset after maintenance?
Every time the server goes down,.... for any reason,... the clan who has the NEGATIVE score goes back to even 0 lol, while the winning Clan keeps there score.

So when server comes up you go kill +25 of that Clan who see's +100 or w/e on you still, then they will see +75, and you see +25, Gz. your both winning remarkable, what fun is that lol???

So I have confimred it doesn't have to be PK, it can be mutual PvP with the declared Clan, and the kills count towards the war starting. (Confirmed)

Also confirmed that if you DO not kill 5 of the Clan who declared on you in the declared time frame, then NO war. The war does NOT start, and disappears from being declared, so yes, Clan wars are avoidable if you wish. (Confirmed)

I really wanna know about this wacked scoring system,...... really not fun like that at all. Like I said if the oposing Clan see's +100 I wanna see -100 so I know what I have lost, and keep fighting back either way of course.

Guess time to go submit ticket, no GM answers here.

@ Alhe above, if you do choose to surrender 5k. Clan Rep,.... they can't re-declare for 7 whole days, worth it right???

Last edited by EquinoxClan; 11-15-2012 at 03:36 PM. Reason: @ Alhe.
Old 11-15-2012, 03:42 PM   #78
Ishmila
Thunder Wyrm

Ishmila is an unknown quantity at this point

This ..... is .... a ...... pvp ..... game .......

when did all of you loose sight of this? dont people remember being lvl 40 trying to kill a lvl (OMG) 42? lol . you are all so caught up on trying to xp ONLY that you have lost sight of what makes this game fun !

when people wanted a spot they would flag and try to pvp for it. If they call higher lvls to come pvp and kill you, YOU call higher lvls to come pvp, TOP clans are bored cuz they cant find pvp, so i bet you most will be happy to smash on some kids.

Heck when i was starting this game back int eh day, i would try so hard to make friends with the pvpers, and would tell them about pvp when i could not fight.

I know people are devoted to staying with thier friends and clans, but now is the time of change and if you want to pvp more, and make a difference and want to grow, go to a pvp clan ! many are out there and most are looking for help.

Join the fight ! dont fight against it .

99 Wynn Summoner / 99 Yul Archer
Ishmila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:45 PM   #79
Alhe2233
Thunder Wyrm

Alhe2233 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinoxClan View Post
@ Alhe above, if you do choose to surrender 5k. Clan Rep,.... they can't re-declare for 7 whole days, worth it right???
you are clan A, declare to B. B end the war paying 5000crp. Immeditely clan A can declare war again to clan B, but clan B have a penality of 7 days for declare war on clan A.
and is no sense, cos if clan B end the war means they cant handle it, so why they should have a penality? for sure that clan wont declare war to clan A lol maybe the opposite was a better choise
Alhe2233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:56 PM   #80
Nostro
Grave Predator

Nostro is on a distinguished road

The patch notes state that you loose 5k points if you drop the war and you are the Declaring clan. No where does it say you loose the points if the declared clan drops the war. Has anyone been in a clan that was declared on and dropped the war?
Nostro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fortress, pvp, rules, siege, war