Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Player Questions

Login

Player Questions Attention new players (and veterans too)! Do you have questions about Lineage II? Looking for a drop? Need tips on a quest? Come on in and ask your questions here--players of all experience levels are welcome!

Old 11-17-2012, 03:56 PM   #1
Urat Dawai
Elpy

Urat Dawai is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Merge Account Problematic

Merge Account Problem

I have played L2 almost a year now running smoothly with my NCsoft Master Account. It is my favourite waste of time until yesterday I encountered a problem regarding MIGRATE YOUR GAME ACCOUNTS. I followed all the four steps and so MY FIRST NCsoft Account was born. I merged those two games L2 and Aion. I activate both games. Unfortunately my L2 game account could not be log in bcoz it says …. “all permissions on your account are restricted. Pls go to http://us.ncsoft.com/en/ for details”……. Sadly looking for details did not solve my problem. I could not log in Aion either though it says….” NCsoft Account ID is what you will use to log in and manage your NCsoft Account and play Aion”…... Should I wait 90 days to change my display name which is same as my L2 game account?......

I created my SECOND NCsoft Account using another email address and display name. I merged L2 and Aion but I activate L2 only. I tried to log in game L2 but this time it says….. “the password you have entered is incorrect. Confirm your account information and log in again later”……

My THIRD NCsof Account was created and merged both L2 and Aion but only Aion being activated with different email address and display name. I log in game Aion but it says …. “ID or password does not match.”……..

Btw I have second NCsoft Master Account months ago. I did not created my FORTH NCsoft Account and migrating would do later perhaps afraid it might happen again!!!!!.........

So I need some advice and solutions to overcome these problems. I need my previous NCsoft Master Account back.

Sincerely yours
1st game account Human Sigel Knight
2nd game account Human Wizard almost awakened
Urat Dawai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 04:04 PM   #2
Shic
Purgatory Shadow

Shic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Merge Account Problematic

your login name becomes your email address you merged the account with, it is no longer the old account name you once used

for your master account, your game account & your forum account

your password for all of the above is one and the same

so if you used the email "johndoe@server.com" to make the new account for the merge and used "password" as the password for it

yoru master account will be
username: johndoe@server.com
pass: password

your game login will be

and your forum will be
Old 11-17-2012, 04:07 PM   #3
Varaya
Valakas

Varaya is a jewel in the roughVaraya is a jewel in the roughVaraya is a jewel in the roughVaraya is a jewel in the rough

Since you have not mentioned it in your post and just to make sure ...

at the L2 login screen, you ARE using your EMAIL ADDRESS as the login name and not the old account name or display name? You have to use the email + password to log in, e.g. "bob@example.com" + password.

edit: meh, shic was faster
Old 11-17-2012, 07:43 PM   #4
Urat Dawai
Elpy

Urat Dawai is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Merge Account Problematic

Shic and Varaya, I appreciate and thank you for your big help. As I have mentioned earlier and as soon as I got my first NCsof Account I tried login using email and password many times but failed. I got so ****** off I went offline for a few hours. Later after a few attempts login thru email and password finally I made thru just now. At last I got back my Sigel Knight from my FIRST NCsoft Account with a biggggg smile……..

I wonder what should I do with my second and third NCsoft Accounts bcoz my fourth NCsoft Account would be merging soon for my second existing NCsoft Master Accounts……..

Happily yours
Urat Dawai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:25 AM   #5
Vun
Elpy

Vun is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varaya View Post
Since you have not mentioned it in your post and just to make sure ...

at the L2 login screen, you ARE using your EMAIL ADDRESS as the login name and not the old account name or display name? You have to use the email + password to log in, e.g. "bob@example.com" + password.

edit: meh, shic was faster
thank you Varaya my brother thought he got banned for some picky reason because he was trying to make a master NCSoft account... until i found this page
Vun is offline   Reply With Quote