Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > News and Information > News & Announcements

Login

News & Announcements Official information of importance to everyone.

Old 11-20-2012, 08:42 PM   #1
Sace
Retired Community Manager

Sace has much to be proud ofSace has much to be proud ofSace has much to be proud ofSace has much to be proud ofSace has much to be proud ofSace has much to be proud ofSace has much to be proud ofSace has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Black Friday NCoin Promo

Join the holiday fun of Black Friday by spending NCoin in the L2 Store and reap even more rewards! The promo runs from 9 a.m. PST on Wednesday, November 21 to 6 p.m. PST on Monday, November 26, 2012. NCoin spent before or after the promo period does not qualify.

Check the promo page for full details on what items you can get and how to do it!

Please use this thread for questions and comments about the promo.
Sace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:57 AM   #2
XxDaSeKsxX
Elpy

XxDaSeKsxX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Black Friday NCoin Promo

You would think being as its BLACK FRIDAY you would give discounts on NCoin.. Oh well.
XxDaSeKsxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:12 AM   #3
Agent0range
Purgatory Shadow

Agent0range is an unknown quantity at this point

worst promo yet and thats just my opinion
Old 11-21-2012, 10:17 AM   #4
LordOfSpoil
Heathen Knight

LordOfSpoil is on a distinguished road

Sace this bonus for the 4000 NCoins what kind of Stat gives?

I also support the idea, that the best NCoins promotions would be if the price of the NCoins would be discounted sometimes

Or if we buy example 4000 NCoins would get -25% discount from any item what we buy from L2 Store under a week or something like this.
Old 11-21-2012, 02:19 PM   #5
Lucozade1
Tainted Zombie

Lucozade1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Whats the hair accessories ? Can you link photos ? Or its the same as ingame ? Ears Eyepatch etc?
Lucozade1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:38 PM   #6
Hypno
Purgatory Shadow

Hypno is an unknown quantity at this point

Really dislike how you cap out at once of each.. should not be based maximum per account.. i personally dont see a reason why it would matter if you did uncap it.

Seems to me like you could have put a lot more thought into this one and done something like a 30% discount up to 12k NCOIN or something.. after that normal price.. this would have both made you more money.. and given everyone a reasonable weapon boost to catch up to there competition as thats where the coins would have been spent likely..
Hypno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:30 PM   #7
Hypno
Purgatory Shadow

Hypno is an unknown quantity at this point

As I have now seen the rest of the announcement items i have a few things to report

1) There is no images for these items, in fact it seems your image assets servers are not serving quite a few of the images for quite a few of the blog posts off the front page.

2) Unbind Scroll R- or R95-Grade: Depending on the grade of the scroll, converts an R- or R95-Grade Bound item into a Standard item through the Blacksmith of Mammon. There is also a slight chance of obtaining a Blessed version of the item. - This is to expensive for coins. The black market between players people can buy adena and buy it cheeper as a real in game item rather then from ncwest. I suggest dropping this to about 30 dollars, 2400 coins or so. Should actually lead to some sales.. at the moment people are going to rather buy adena from the plethera of bot farming sellers that (ncsoft has yet to deal with).

3) That is without a doubt the worst pack to spend 50 dollars on in history. Shoudl also have an unbind scroll in it IMO.

1 Evaís Rune 7-Day Pack (this is the only item thats really going to attract anybody.. and thats only olympiad contenders.. and I personally wont pay 50 dollars for this item alone just so i can win an oly match).
9 Feathers of Blessing
9 Heavenly Cocktails
10 Silpheedís Wing
10 Silpheedís Blessing
10 Hardinís Divine Protection
10 Hardinís Blessing
3 Scrolls of 100,000,000 SP (LOL? just cause you know the SP aint already overflowing and easy as it is).

4) 3 Evaís Rune 1-Hour Packs (perhaps these should be 5 hours instead and you might actually get some sales).

All in all, i have been known to spend a large amount on ncoin for a number of these promos but I dont really want to spend anything this month based on these rewards. I would be interested in unbinding a heavy set, but at 50 dollars an unbind thats just ludacris. I can see like a 100 or 125 and this would be something id purchase.
Hypno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:54 PM   #8
Sace
Retired Community Manager

Sace has much to be proud ofSace has much to be proud ofSace has much to be proud ofSace has much to be proud ofSace has much to be proud ofSace has much to be proud ofSace has much to be proud ofSace has much to be proud of
Default RE: Black Friday NCoin Promo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfSpoil View Post
Sace this bonus for the 4000 NCoins what kind of Stat gives?
It's your basic Head Accessory Enchant Scroll: increases M. Def by 2, greatly increases starting at +4, can be safely enchanted up to +3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucozade1 View Post
Whats the hair accessories ? Can you link photos ? Or its the same as ingame ? Ears Eyepatch etc?
The Head Accessory Pack gives a random accessory from a long list like Ears, Eye Patches, Red Devil Horn, Angel Halo, etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypno View Post
1) There is no images for these items, in fact it seems your image assets servers are not serving quite a few of the images for quite a few of the blog posts off the front page.
The images on the promo and store update pages are now fixed and I'm checking for any others.
Sace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:02 PM   #9
NoŽl
Elpy

NoŽl is an unknown quantity at this point

I really liked the wizard hat given out before more, if you would do that again I'd go spend nccoin without a doubt. This is a nice extra, but nothing worth extra spending for for me.
NoŽl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:45 PM   #10
HeavenMyth
Tainted Zombie

HeavenMyth is an unknown quantity at this point

Seriously, I really think the Exploration pack is getting from bad to worse.
HeavenMyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:08 PM   #11
LightStriker
Tainted Zombie

LightStriker is an unknown quantity at this point

Does ncoin purchased and used for the aden wheel game count for the black friday ncoin promo?
LightStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:07 AM   #12
Syndella
Purgatory Shadow

Syndella will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightStriker View Post
Does ncoin purchased and used for the aden wheel game count for the black friday ncoin promo?
+1 I'm wondering about that too!
Syndella is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 01:26 AM   #13
KingBuff
Imperial Warlord

KingBuff is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightStriker View Post
No the promo explicitly states that only coins used in the L2 Store in-game count.
Old 11-22-2012, 01:29 AM   #14
KingBuff
Imperial Warlord

KingBuff is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenMyth View Post
Seriously, I really think the Exploration pack is getting from bad to worse.
I got excited at first glance at the destiny pack.. then realized it was crap... and no vit pots.. not spending 45$ for a 7 days eva's rune.
Old 11-22-2012, 08:39 AM   #15
Pil0t
Goblin Lord

Pil0t is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to know if coins spending at Aden Prize Wheel counts in Black Friday NCoins Promo events.

So if i spend 1000 NCoins in aden wheel i'm gonna get the Reward from Black Friday Promo?
Pil0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:42 AM   #16
Tiferet1
Octavis

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pil0t View Post
I would like to know if coins spending at Aden Prize Wheel counts in Black Friday NCoins Promo events.

So if i spend 1000 NCoins in aden wheel i'm gonna get the Reward from Black Friday Promo?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBuff View Post
No the promo explicitly states that only coins used in the L2 Store in-game count.
2 posts above yours.
Old 11-22-2012, 03:05 PM   #17
Punky
Purgatory Shadow

Punky will become famous soon enough

Par for the course anymore i say.....this game is getting so ridiculous anymore.......GREED is what fuels this Monster called L2 and unless and until ppl quit buying NC Coin...things like this will happen and NC will push it to the limit to see how far we will go and accept...so go ahead and keep buying coin...you can all thank yourselves cuz your the ones willing to put up with this crap and NOT make a stand...i for one will not put up with it...i dont put up with these kind of antics in the real world and i surely wont in this game......Now you go and think about that one...ask yourself if you would tolerate this in the real world...i can bet ya wont!
Old 11-23-2012, 03:04 AM   #18
SuiSe
Dark Lord

SuiSe is an unknown quantity at this point

95 unbind scroll is kinda too overpriced.. 4000 coins =.= wtf
SuiSe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:57 PM   #19
Punky
Purgatory Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuiSe View Post
95 unbind scroll is kinda too overpriced.. 4000 coins =.= wtf

Kinda?.....thats $50.00 bucks a pop.....hmmm 6 pieces of gear, 1 weapon...that's $350.00 just to unbind gears...its not "Kinda" expensive...it is ridiculously expensive!
Old 11-24-2012, 02:03 AM   #20
Punky
Purgatory Shadow

hmmm lets see, if i go to my local Lowe's/Home Depot and buy a gallon of paint ...i pay $27.00 a gallon...but if i buy a 5 gallon pail of same paint...i get it for $22.00 a gallon ( hey i get a discount...woot). If i go to the supermarket and buy coffee in a can, i pay $7.49 but if go the "Bulk" dept and buy coffee by the lb (Pound) and buy 3 lbs i can get it for $6.49 per lb ( hey i get a discount...woot)...they still make a profit and i am still happy.....Why doesnt NC offer something like this?