Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > News and Information > News & Announcements

Login

News & Announcements Official information of importance to everyone.

Old 03-13-2013, 11:12 AM   #81
Laby
Valakas

Laby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Birth of Draco Part 2 - March 13 - April 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Ur Meds View Post
it's called free to play. it was never advertised as free events too. everyone used to have to pay for each account now it is free. But we used to have free events but now we must pay.

Just buy $15.00 NCcoin a month and save them for events you want to participate in; imo.

I like that no bots can benefit from this type of event!!!! So many people on the forums are bashing NCSoft for events that benefit bots but now they have events that wont benefit bots and people are upset . . .
From one egg, you ahve around 1/7 chance to get a perfect box

From a perfect box, you have 30% chance to get a Crystal box. all others rewards are even hardest to get.

Have fun spending money for nothing
Old 03-13-2013, 11:14 AM   #82
YourBad
Dark Knight

YourBad is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laby View Post
From one egg, you ahve around 1/7 chance to get a perfect box

From a perfect box, you have 30% chance to get a Crystal box. all others rewards are even hardest to get.

Have fun spending money for nothing
This, I bought and opened almost 20k eggs last event. Got a few dyes, some DEWR if i recall? Don't remember the other rewards, but that was 20K EGGS, have fun paying for 20k eggs now
YourBad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:15 AM   #83
Yunalesca
Antharas

Yunalesca is a jewel in the roughYunalesca is a jewel in the roughYunalesca is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
now they have events that wont benefit bots and people are upset . . .
cool story bro, ull see now top clan forums flooding with char sales and bots lvling faster to buy nc coins. Either way NC benefits from this. Not us.

+1 to Fhurrhurr, rewards fro mevents should never be tradable. This shouldve been put long time ago to avoid mindless farming (full servers) from bots.

Last edited by Yunalesca; 03-13-2013 at 11:18 AM.
Yunalesca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:16 AM   #84
Take Ur Meds
Goblin Lord

Take Ur Meds is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulgrim View Post
People who make hundreds/thousands of dollars by selling Adena/Chars/Gear will use that money for Pay2Win events like this one to gain additional items and sell them through RMT.
now that's the player's fault right there, they shouldn't buy adena! So it's the players that RMT that have caused this event to be an event for bots! NCSoft has banned many bots recently . . . RMT keeps the bots coming back, everyone that does that is to blame imo.
Take Ur Meds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:17 AM   #85
kethvin
Tainted Zombie

kethvin is an unknown quantity at this point

I am under the impression ncw doe snot give a crap what it's player base say's and is only trying to soak as much $$ as possible out of this game before it dies completely, and they are speeding it that way probably on purpose. as for those who think this is great because it's not a bot event. there are way better ways to deal with it then making ppl pay for the event. hmm maybe programs that kill bot programs and live gm's on all servers to ban the ones that get through?? its funny how some other games do not have "bot" problems but l2 does. and btw the bots sell adena for $$ what makes you think there not going to spend some of those $$ on coin to get event items to sell for more $$?? now tell me this dose not make an advantage for bot's?? BOTTOM LINE NCW DOES NOT CARE ANYMORE SO THERE'S NO POINT IN COMPLAINING ANYMORE. SO JUST PLAY THE GAME AND ENJOY WHILE IT LAST'S! as for those who actual put lots of money into game to be op'ed it doesn't make YOU any better of a player (actually worse player since you need god gear to win :-)) only a rich kid on a power trip :-)
kethvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:19 AM   #86
Alhe2233
Thunder Wyrm

Alhe2233 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by whooo View Post
thx again for fail event.
better i buy adena from peoples who sell and buy gear what i need than i spent same amount of money for event.
thx one more time for fail event.
if someone wants a valakas necklace, is way better if he buy xx bilions from sellers than buy xxxx eggs and have the risk to get....nothing!
Alhe2233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:20 AM   #87
Laby
Valakas

Laby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of lightLaby is a glorious beacon of light

Btw, if anyone is curious about what I got from first Draco Event :

Only shiny boxes. Do the math yourself
Old 03-13-2013, 11:23 AM   #88
hayliks
Goblin Lord

hayliks is an unknown quantity at this point

Next "event" will be Pay 1 NCoin To Log In.
hayliks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:23 AM   #89
Alhe2233
Thunder Wyrm

Quote:

I like that no bots can benefit from this type of event!!!! So many people on the forums are bashing NCSoft for events that benefit bots but now they have events that wont benefit bots and people are upset . . .
wont benefit? oh...lets say X person sell 1bilion for 10$, at end he sell 30 bilions, he gained 300$, you think he wont spend at least 100 in ncoins? wtf common sense omg, where people like you have a brain?
Old 03-13-2013, 11:23 AM   #90
caharin
Dark Lord

caharin is on a distinguished road

What an irony all you range about the event 99% of you all ready are on ncstore buying coins right after your qq and thats why they keep adding this so called events and they never answer to your range.
Dont buy a single coin all you qqing aparently for 1 week and you will see next week event items will droping from mobs like las years.
Nah....dint think so you all dreaming for that blessed valakas
caharin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:25 AM   #91
whooo
Imperial Warlord

whooo will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Just buy $15.00 NCcoin a month and save them for events you want to participate in; imo.
well.. other problem is with nccoins, every time i have to write ticket to them that i want to spent some money, someone from support read it, then make auto answer that "ah you need personal help, so i sent your ticket to other team", and close my ticket. i wait answer for 1week, later i check my ticket and no answers, just status changed - closed... pro support.
but anw there is a bright side of this event. no $$ for bots and farmers in xp spots.
Old 03-13-2013, 11:26 AM   #92
Darkfulgore
Dark Knight

Darkfulgore is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayliks View Post
Next "event" will be Pay 1 NCoin To Log In.
HAHAHA cruel reality
Darkfulgore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:28 AM   #93
Take Ur Meds
Goblin Lord

Take Ur Meds is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, my previous post in this forum were trolling post. I get sick of people always ranting about bots this and bots that and how every event is an event for bots no mater how the events are made. Even where players have to spend $ on NCcoins someone turns it into another event where only bots will get the best opportunity in the event. Geez . . .

For NCSoft, this is a fail event in the eyes of the players, imo, because the 1st Draco event was awesome! Everyone enjoyed it! E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E.!!! People have been looking forward to the second Draco event ever since the last Draco event ended. There's been a lot of excitement and talk about the 2nd Draco event how much fun it will be . . .

Think of it as a young child hearing the icecream truck around the block! He hears the music and run homes and is excitedly shouting to his parents "The Ice-cream tuck is coming, The Ice-cream tuck is coming, The Ice-cream tuck is coming!!!!" His Mom gives him a dollar and walks out to the curb to wait on the Icecream truck. The child is jumping up and down with excitement! He selects an ice cream cone! He unwraps it! The Icecream truck pulls away from the curb, the child looks up at his Mom with a big joyous smile because he finally has his icecream, he accidentally tilts his icecream cone and the icecream falls in slow motion to the dusty sidewalk . . . that icecream is THIS Draco Event.

Much Ado About Nothing

I'll stop using NCcoins now. k thx bb

Last edited by Take Ur Meds; 03-13-2013 at 11:34 AM.
Take Ur Meds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:29 AM   #94
MatureGamersBaby
Hungry Spirit

MatureGamersBaby is on a distinguished road

I was actually looking forward to grinding today and getting some cool event items, just for something different you know. W/e though.

I remember back in the day I useto enjoy seeing and participating in events, but now all these events are nc coin only events.

Kinda destroys one of the more fun opportunities of the game.

I hope they wise up and just put blessed earthworm rings, etc, in the shop for like $5000 nc coins, and change the events back to the way they once were.

Since I've came back to l2 the only events I've seen are nc coin only events.

Pretty lame.

I'm also a 100% legit player, and I count on ncsoft banning bots. I don't count on them making events absolutely unattainable for everyone just because there are so many bots.

Really sad day today for me. I was truly looking forward to a normal event, but I guess these events are the new "normal" unlike 2-3-4-5-6-7-8+ years ago..

W/e.
MatureGamersBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:30 AM   #95
Anonym_Ex
Goblin Lord

Anonym_Ex is an unknown quantity at this point

Next event will pay 1 Ncoin to log in and 1 NCoin to create char and 1 Ncoin to teleport and 1 Ncoin to bla bla bla
Anonym_Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:35 AM   #96
Elles2
Goblin Lord

Elles2 is an unknown quantity at this point

honestly prefer to pay innova for premium than to play here

I wonder when this game will become bot only/dead game
Elles2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:35 AM   #97
Colorado
Banned

Colorado will become famous soon enough

Quote:

I know a player with "good ways of farm", they got +418.000 shiny gifts and got an antharas and valakas, no bottles .

I'm talking about "Syntesizer", he is a old ambereye archer hero, traded in black market and now a brazilian lineage 2 worker.

Last edited by Colorado; 03-13-2013 at 11:46 AM.
Colorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:37 AM   #98
Shadows
Elpy

Shadows is an unknown quantity at this point

Firstly shame on you this was not a decision made by the korean team at all, this one is pure North America.

Secondly for all of you thinking bots will not benefit from this event your correct.
They will not spend a single dime on this game they use it to make money not spend it. So they will not be buying eggs they will be still farming there adena and selling it to you as usual.

Events like this were for the slim chance of your average player to get something, nothing amazing just something to have fun with.

You won't get the necklace or the rings, why would they give something like that away? noooo they rather you go get it yourself (hah yeah right)
or do without it like the other 99.9% of the people on the server.

But you might get a nice hat or some scrolls but at least it would be fun right? well by making it a payable "event" you took that away also.

I agree to keep the servers alive you need some income and i am sure you do well from fancy underwear and shiny weapons stones, but the only people you hurt from something like this is you average player not your bots or even your op gamers they will continue regardless.
Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:38 AM   #99
Anonym_Ex
Goblin Lord

Anonym_Ex is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

According to this table, u can use those money to buy adena and buy many more of those items from AH
Anonym_Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:39 AM   #100
Alhe2233
Thunder Wyrm

39ncoins for 30eggs.
Laby posted a pic, 5258 shiny, idk how many eggs are, but just for 5250 ->eggs<- (not shiny) you would spend 6650ncoins (64$ +)
so i guess 5200+ shiny are around 15k eggs (19.500ncoins = 192$+)
for get nothing