Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > News and Information > News & Announcements

Login

News & Announcements Official information of importance to everyone.

Old 09-10-2013, 07:25 PM   #1
Vali
Community Manager

Vali will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb Server Maintenance 9 - 11 - 2013

All game servers will be down for maintenance on Wednesday, September 11th, 2013, at 5am PDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT / 12pm UTC/GMT. Estimated downtime is approximately 4 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Legendary Card event begins tomorrow!
    • More information on the event will be available after the maintenance.
  • This is the final week of the Aden Prize Wheel, click here to spin the wheel today!
  • Fixed the in-game petition disconnection issue.
  • In-game Path to Awakening browser has been enabled again. You can access it from the General Menu -> Service -> Path to Awakening.
  • There will be a L2 Store/L2 Galleria update.
    • More information on the item changes will be available tomorrow.
  • Those that purchased a Prestige Pack between July 31st and August 7th and allowed it to recur for September will receive their 400 NCoin bonus on September 11th, after the maintenance is complete.
    • If you've met the promotion requirements and do not receive your 400 NCoin, please contact our Customer Support immediately.
If you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them on here.

Last edited by Vali; 09-10-2013 at 07:46 PM.
Vali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:22 PM   #2
1Peri1
Valakas

1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light1Peri1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Server Maintenance 9 - 11 - 2013

Oh you are still alive! I thought I broke you last night

Feel free to pm me in-game on Chronos Bufins or KatSniper
1Peri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:57 PM   #3
Vincen†
Purgatory Shadow

Vincen† is on a distinguished road

Cool! Really want to see how this event will work.
Vali, some news about when u guys will fix Reflect from ghost hunter? Very important skill broken since lindvior...
Old 09-11-2013, 12:09 AM   #4
Jyrki
Frintezza

Jyrki is just really niceJyrki is just really niceJyrki is just really niceJyrki is just really nice

So, how many NcCoins is this new event going to cost to play?
Old 09-11-2013, 12:10 AM   #5
CharlyFerraz
Thunder Wyrm

CharlyFerraz is on a distinguished road
Post Re: Server Maintenance 9 - 11 - 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vali View Post

[LIST][*]Legendary Card event begins tomorrow![LIST][*]More information on the event will be available after the maintenance.
Could skip the details and inform the price of each card will be available "soon"? (We know it's part is the most relevant to us)

More back to the topic, I have two more questions:

1) If the transformation Harp: Aqua Elf, if there is any provision in the future turn it permanent (not like 7-days use) to sale on L2Store?

2) If some creativity to put on the L2Store, the pelline wings to sale? '-'
(I really wish that.)

Last edited by CharlyFerraz; 09-11-2013 at 12:21 AM.
CharlyFerraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 12:21 AM   #6
hivitro
Purgatory Shadow

hivitro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlyFerraz View Post
Could skip the details and inform the price of each card will be available "soon"?
Yeap, i dont see any link to check more info
Old 09-11-2013, 12:30 AM   #7
CharlyFerraz
Thunder Wyrm

CharlyFerraz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivitro View Post
Yeap, i dont see any link to check more info
Neither, but thanks anyway per bump
Old 09-11-2013, 12:43 AM   #8
ThirdEye
Goblin Lord

ThirdEye is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Server Maintenance 9 - 11 - 2013

im not sure how you guys missed Vali's last hint about upcoming events but here it is...

Quote:
We'll be having community (none NCoin) events later this month, October, November and December. Keep an eye out for that announcement in the coming weeks.
still my fingers are crossed for a no n-coin event like the old days maybe i can get dyes for my character instead of paying 5kkk that i will never have
ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 01:20 AM   #9
iNoisia
Remnant Diabolist

iNoisia will become famous soon enough

Nothing new about disparation skill bug? And about other obvious bugs?

I really looking forward to more information about the event, because it doesnt seems to me like event without coins.

iNoisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 01:56 AM   #10
AdrianLFC
Dark Knight

AdrianLFC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
All game servers will be down for maintenance on Wednesday, September 11th, 2013, at 5am PDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT / 12pm UTC/GMT. Estimated downtime is approximately 4 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Legendary Card event begins tomorrow!
    • More information on the event will be available after the maintenance.
  • This is the final week of the Aden Prize Wheel, click here to spin the wheel today!
  • Fixed the in-game petition disconnection issue.
  • In-game Path to Awakening browser has been enabled again. You can access it from the General Menu -> Service -> Path to Awakening.
  • There will be a L2 Store/L2 Galleria update.
    • More information on the item changes will be available tomorrow.
  • Those that purchased a Prestige Pack between July 31st and August 7th and allowed it to recur for September will receive their 400 NCoin bonus on September 11th, after the maintenance is complete.
    • If you've met the promotion requirements and do not receive your 400 NCoin, please contact our Customer Support immediately.
If you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them on here.
Durring the 8-28-2013 maintainance, the window transparency bug was supposed to be fixed. Appart from the fact that it wasn't fixed, it's even gotten to a point when almost each time i use a scroll of escape, i teleport or resize the game window would result in the same problem that IT WAS SAID TO BE FIXED. After this bug appears, the game client will crash in a few minutes while moving around or teleporting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vali
All game servers will be down for maintenance on Wednesday, August 28th, 2013, at 5am PDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT / 12pm UTC/GMT. Estimated downtime is approximately 4 hours.

With this maintenance:
There will be a L2 Store update.
More information on the item changes will be available tomorrow.
Those that purchased a Prestige Pack between July 17th and July 24th and allowed it to recur for August will receive their 400 NCoin bonus on August 28th, after the maintenance is complete.
If you've met the promotion requirements and do not receive your 400 NCoin, please contact our Customer Support immediately.
The next NCoin distribution for those that purchased the Prestige Pack between July 24th and July 31st and allowed it recur will be sent on September 3rd.
Bug Fixes:
Now upon using the item “Chaos Essence”, Olympiad points will be reset to 10.
Fixed an issue where the game menu UI and icons would become invisible or move around the game screen.
Fixed an issue with Kartia’s Labyrinth where the NPC’s movement animation would not display properly.
Fixed an issue where a disconnect would occur when returning to the original server from the dimensional server.
Fixed an issue where Mysterious Soulshot (R-grade) would not properly auto-activate.
Lucky Armor enchant stones can now be used with accessories (jewels).
Fixed an issue where upon using the item “Clan Request - 7 members” where players could not be properly summoned.
Fixed an issue where some characters would receive magical critical damage while being invulnerable.
Fixed an issue where the spoil rate was not properly calculated in some cases when using the Prestige Rune.
Fixed an issue where when selling items on broker, it would in some rare cases display the wrong price.
Fixed an issue where when using an armor appearance stone with the “Clan Oath” armor set, the newly re-skinned armor could not be equipped.
Fixed an issue where upon using an armor appearance stone, it would also transfer the item restrictions.
Fixed an issue where the physical/magical attack info of weapons would not display properly when using an Unbind Scroll.
Fixed an issue where the login screen animation would not properly play when disconnected from server selection page.
Fixed an issue where the UI text would not appear correctly when using the items “Appearance Stone: Emerald Weapon” and “Appearance Stone: Japanese Weapon”.
Fixed and issue where upon Awakening, the animation would not play properly.
Fixed an issue where the glow effect of melee weapon when equipping Santa outfit would not display properly.
All website login, account management functions, and NCoin purchase functions will be unavailable during this time as well. Estimated downtime for the website is approximately 3 hours.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them here.
Old 09-11-2013, 02:10 AM   #11
Phxy
Goblin Lord

Phxy is an unknown quantity at this point

I know maybe is not the right place to ask, but is any way to change your character from mystic to fighter appearance?

In my case I want to change from orc mystic to orc fighter. Is only the appearance, not gender or class.

In L2Store is one item: "Gender Change Ticket", but this will change only gender: from female to male or male to female.
My request should be possible since the gender change is done manually by NCSoft member and the item "Gender Change Ticket" is only a proof that you purchase this service.

Waiting NCSoft reply on this request.
Phxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 02:14 AM   #12
iNoisia
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phxy View Post
I know maybe is not the right place to ask, but is any way to change your character from mystic to fighter appearance?

In my case I want to change from orc mystic to orc fighter. Is only the appearance, not gender or class.

In L2Store is one item: "Gender Change Ticket", but this will change only gender: from female to male or male to female.
My request should be possible since the gender change is done manually by NCSoft member and the item "Gender Change Ticket" is only a proof that you purchase this service.

Waiting NCSoft reply on this request.
There is no way and i doubt this will be possible. I still wait for kamael gender change ticket :|

Old 09-11-2013, 02:41 AM   #13
kTaRn
Tainted Zombie

kTaRn is an unknown quantity at this point

I suppose still no fix for this bug:

kTaRn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:56 AM   #14
Draecke
Antharas

Draecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the roughDraecke is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNoisia View Post
I really looking forward to more information about the event, because it doesnt seems to me like event without coins.
here you go:
http://power.plaync.co.kr/lineage2/%...B9%B4%EB%93%9C

the question is if we'll get the same rewards as on Korea as if so ppl will go nuts cause one of the top rewards is PVP Weapon stones
Draecke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:01 AM   #15
iNoisia
Remnant Diabolist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecke View Post
here you go:

the question is if we'll get the same rewards as on Korea as if so ppl will go nuts cause one of the top rewards is PVP Weapon stones
ty sweety

Old 09-11-2013, 07:03 AM   #16
ViaAgnis
Thunder Wyrm

ViaAgnis is on a distinguished road

Evidently we should have gotten this event a few weeks ago, and don't get your hope's up people, it might come with new bug's and server problems
Old 09-11-2013, 07:06 AM   #17
Celty
Dark Lord

Celty is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draecke View Post
here you go:

the question is if we'll get the same rewards as on Korea as if so botters will go nuts cause one of the top rewards is PVP Weapon stones
Fixed!
Celty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:32 AM   #18
Amilus
Tainted Zombie

Amilus is an unknown quantity at this point

for my only usefull thing would be to fix br bug shot :/ its very annoying that when u want to kill sth fast u simply cant... :/
Amilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:34 AM   #19
dddddddealer
Goblin Lord

dddddddealer is an unknown quantity at this point

Based on the "bot hate topic" we will got more than 325 accounts banned on all servers during this week. A total of 65 accounts in each server.

Please, clear prision of darkness and first spots of GF (near quest NPC). Thanks.

Not working:
Fixed an issue where the game menu UI and icons would become invisible or move around the game screen.
dddddddealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:41 AM   #20
ZuFF
Remnant Diabolist

ZuFF is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddddddealer View Post
Based on the "bot hate topic" we will got more than 325 accounts banned on all servers during this week. A total of 65 accounts in each server.

Please, clear prision of darkness and first spots of GF (near quest NPC). Thanks.

Not working:
They actually really banned a bunch of trains on GF in Naia last night
ZuFF is online now   Reply With Quote