Lineage II Forums  
Go Back   Lineage II Forums > Lineage II Discussion > Player Questions

Login

Player Questions Attention new players (and veterans too)! Do you have questions about Lineage II? Looking for a drop? Need tips on a quest? Come on in and ask your questions here--players of all experience levels are welcome!

Old 03-29-2015, 08:58 PM   #1
Treywin
Elpy

Treywin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Judicator Awakening

How do I fix this.... My Dual class is a level 85 Judicator, and I wanted to awaken him. After completing the awakening quest, I was unable to choose ANY awakening classes. That seems kind of silly to me. Am I able to choose a new dual class and level them up to 85 now?
Treywin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 03:26 AM   #2
Tiferet1
Earth Wyrm Trasken

Tiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to beholdTiferet1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Judicator Awakening

You should be able to choose between Hierophant, Doomcryer, Sword Muse and Spectral Dancer.
Tiferet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 08:13 AM   #3
Treywin
Elpy

How do I do that? I cannot speak to Hardin because I am not awakened, and when I speak to any of the giant statues they all say that " We can't accept your power yet, you need to go back." (Only characters level 85 or above who completed their 3rd class transfer and possess the scroll of afterlife may awaken.") I'm level 85, completed the 3rd class transfer quest, and I have the scroll of afterlife in my inventory.
Old 03-30-2015, 09:45 AM   #4
Yidao
Zaken

Yidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of light

You must talk to the Enchanter statue (all others don't work). Then you should see this dialogue screen that permits you to choose one of the classes Tiferet listed:
http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic....&t=1450#p30464
(you might be interested in reading through the whole thread)
Yidao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 10:22 AM   #5
Treywin
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yidao View Post
You must talk to the Enchanter statue (all others don't work). Then you should see this dialogue screen that permits you to choose one of the classes Tiferet listed:
http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic....&t=1450#p30464
(you might be interested in reading through the whole thread)
That's the problem. I'm talking to the ISS Enchanter Statue, and it's giving me that quote in my above comment. I tried all the other statues to see if it was just the enchanter statue not allowing me to awaken.
Old 03-30-2015, 11:00 AM   #6
Yidao
Zaken

Yidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of lightYidao is a glorious beacon of light

Then we seem to have an authentic bug. The only thing you can do is submit a support ticket here:
https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us

You best include the link I provided. That screenshot was taken by Juji back in the day; he is familiar with the problem
Yidao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 11:48 AM   #7
Treywin
Elpy

Submitted a bug report. Thanks for the help. Maybe it's just the scroll of afterlife that's not registering. Anyway, it's driving me crazy!
Old 03-30-2015, 02:48 PM   #8
Treywin
Elpy

Well, here's the email I received: Hello Rudy,

Thank you for contacting Lineage II Support team.

Kamael Judicators cannot change to an Iss, or Awaken. This is functioning as designed by the Development Team.

If you have other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,
GM Raphael
Lineage II Support Team

Is this for real? If so, seeya guys have fun.
Old 03-30-2015, 02:52 PM   #9
FidgitTheClown
Valakas

FidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about themFidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about themFidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about them

if you are able to dual class your judi, you should also have received sub class exchange tickets, do those work for you?
is your dual class not a dual class until it is awakened?

good luck.
FidgitTheClown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 02:53 PM   #10
FidgitTheClown
Valakas

FidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about themFidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about themFidgitTheClown has a spectacular aura about them

also yes, Judicator was been discontinued at level 80.
judicator skills have been cannibalized and given to the enchanter class as weaker versions.
Old 03-30-2015, 02:56 PM   #11
Treywin
Elpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FidgitTheClown View Post
if you are able to dual class your judi, you should also have received sub class exchange tickets, do those work for you?
is your dual class not a dual class until it is awakened?

good luck.
I do have a subclass exchange coupon. Would I use that to delevel my 85 Judi to a new level 80? Seems silly as its labeled my dual, which is why it's 85....
Old 03-30-2015, 03:00 PM   #12
FidgitTheClown
Valakas

i don't know if it would work, it's merely an idea.
also, judi doesn't get skills 80-85 if i recall correctly...

but you would be able to awaken it as an enchanter if you changed it to something else, not like you would lose your race bonus, all it would do is change the rollover skills.
Old 03-30-2015, 04:00 PM   #13
Treywin
Elpy

It seems that the character should still be able to awaken as stated by the latest patch notes.

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=256633

You can no longer do "Split Destiny" quest as a Judicator. If you have already completed the Split Destiny quest as Judicator, you may awaken into one of the 4 Iss Enchanter classes.

I've done the split destiny quest. I should be able to awaken to one of 4 classes.
Old 04-01-2015, 07:18 AM   #14
Brosh187
Remnant Diabolist

Brosh187 will become famous soon enoughBrosh187 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treywin View Post
I'm level 85, completed the 3rd class transfer quest

But have you done your 4th class quest?
Brosh187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 10:05 AM   #15
FidgitTheClown
Valakas

that is a good question.
if you try and awaken without doing the quest... i guess it wouldn't work.

i just assumed it to be so, but some times you must ask the simplest question to find the answer to a complex problem.

"Is the computer Plugged into the wall?"
Old 04-02-2015, 07:31 AM   #16
mixa
Remnant Diabolist

mixa will become famous soon enoughmixa will become famous soon enough

You're blind mengs, he already told you that he has scroll of afterlife....

I think that support or juji should step in and help you, by manually changing you to an Iss of your choice (oe theirs).

PM Juji here on the forums.
mixa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 05:06 PM   #17
Treywin
Elpy

I've not tried asking Juji, but if you want to know how the customer support treats their customer, I've been told numerous times that I cannot awaken because the development team does not intend for me to. After asking if they can just change my level 85 judicator to another class that CAN awaken, they told me that they cannot help me because the game is working as intended. When I responded that I am now stuck with a character that cannot awaken, and I'd have to totally start over at level 40 on my dual class, and if they could assist, they responded again that they already told me that this is working as intended.

Who else do I go to? I've never played any MMO that treats their customer this way. Especially an account from 2007.
Old 04-02-2015, 06:47 PM   #18
Treywin
Elpy

For anyone wondering, I figured out how to awaken. My character was bugged because I had never chosen 1 of 4 rogue classes for my main. Being a Kamael Rogue, I choose one, and then it let me awaken my Dual Class after. Weird, but I figured it out.
Old 04-02-2015, 07:07 PM   #19
ShakaZuluPP
Remnant Diabolist

ShakaZuluPP is an unknown quantity at this point

you done awaken quest?
There was some change yes but I think the you may pick ISS if no only othey way is is to reset your dual to 40 and lvl up again to 85 to any class what you like, there is no limit instead pick dominator, maestro and etheia mage/tyr. Pick well depend in what you like to awake your dual class.
ShakaZuluPP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 10:21 PM   #20
Treywin
Elpy

Yes, awakening completed and bug communicated for anyone else that is a Judicator at 85 having issues awakening. GMs seem to think that you cannot awaken. Only a bug if you have not awoken your main class to 1 of 4 racial classes if you choose a class that a Kamael cannot typically choose as a main. IE: Kamael Rogue